Caught By You

My Enemy's Paparazzo

She is the only one who inspired me to believe to myself, her words were almost magic... D.O run into the lobby, catching his breathe but his mood is a good one. He knock your door, you opened and saw him in his sweat "Rian-sshi!" he shouted and hug your tight. It's your first time seeing him happy, excited in his life, your heart was beating faster than ever. He release the hug and stared on your eyes "I succeed for the first time" he smiled widely. You stopped from his smile, it was reaching to heaven already. Your jaw dropped slowly, he noticed and waved his hand infront of your face "Oh! Congrats D.O-sshi, see? I'm a good adviser" you smiled, being happy for him. You hitted him playfully "Yah! What are you doing actually? You won in a competition or something?" you asked being curious about him.

"I will tell you someday" he replied, "That's unfair! I helped you" you joked around. Suddenly you sighed thinking about your problem "What's wrong?" he asked and noticed you seemed to be gloomy, you looked up to him "I havent spotted Kai-sshi yet, he seemed to be hard to find in public. And he is now secured from the incident I accidentally did" you explained.

D.O patted your shoulder "You should forget that incident, and please don't make yourself be caught by him" he give his own advice. You nodded and know that it's dangerous to get caught, everyone thought that the article has ended but Kai didn't let go of that news.

Kai tried to call Krystal and apologize, Krystal couldn't resist Kai and she answered his call because she misses him. "Soo Jung-ah... I'm sorry, I'm really stressed with everything.." Kai said with his weak tone. "You ate already? You slept well?" Krystal cared alot about Kai's health. He smiled and felt her love and care to him "Yeah, I did it for you" he answered. Krystal couldn't help but giggle from her phone, Kai loves to hear that laugh "Jongin-ah.. I'm actually sorry for being so overly attached to you, I care about you.. And I'll love you till death" she said from the bottom of her heart. Kai replied her with his most sweet words too.

Kai received a news from his manager "Jongin, I guess some directors don't wanna hire you as an actor.. It's because of the incident thing. We have to wait until the news will be calm already" he explained. Krystal heard the manager saying through phone, she felt sad upon hearing the bad news about his boyfriend "Jongin-ah.. It's fine.." she tried to calm him down, "I have some people finding the one who leaked everything, if I met that person, I'm sure... he/she will be in trouble" he said.

---

After a day, Mr. Kang instructed you to follow Kai everywhere as he gave his schedules "This is his schedule, hope you can go inside... But never say that you are a personal paparazzo of Kai" he said and you nodded "I have to stay outside for the whole day" you said, "Yeah, it's needed. It seemed that we are sinking when it comes to Kai's issues which is a hot topic.. See TV Daily? Some paparazzi chase him, don't let Dispatch(where you work) go down, Arasso?" Mr. Kang said. You smiled "Wish me a luck" you smiled.

"Whatever happens, I will still fight for you" Kai said to Krystal as they ended the call. *I hope things won't get bad* Kai thought and started pampering his face with day cream.

You started your day without seeing D.O which is kind of weird. You always see him on the office or at the lobby, but today.. Is different. You have to find news about Kai, which is hard because he has security guards around and everything is strict, you followed where Kai is scheduled for fansign but paparazzi are prohibited "Sorry, only fans can go inside, Paparazzi are not allowed" the security warned you. You sighed and wanted to go home, *I'm tired now..* you thought.

But then, something went in your mind. Flashbacks came when you bump into Kai in a place, "That-- place..* you thought and headed to the bus station, you planned to stay there hoping that Kai will visit that place *But why is he there?* you curiously thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuZkt64_K4Q (Nervous Dream - To The Beautiful You ost inst.)

Your heart seemed to heavy upon reaching the place, you walked into the streets trying to remember where you saw Kai accidentally. It was on a neighborhood, it's a quiet and peaceful one you saw some banners and papers scattered on the street "We Love F(X)" you read the banner *F(x)? That's a familiar group name* you thought. No one is passing by, so you hide in a place and seated for long hours.

It was 12 AM and no one seemed to pass by on that place *I think today is not my lucky day, I should have read the horoscope for today* you sighed while feeling sleepy. 

"We should contact Rian-sshi, it's midnight already" D.O said to Mr. Kang.

Suddenly, you felt footsteps coming near the place. You gasped and covered your mouth from shock, it was Kai alone walking on the street. He was approaching a main door, he use doorbell after a minute someone opened the door and it was a lady. 

Kai look from his left to right to see if there are people seeing them. You stayed silent with your camera, "Jongin oppa!" Krystal greeted him warmly, Kai hugged her so tight "I love you Soo Jung" he said, Krystal smiled. Your jaw dropped, not knowing the story. 

You slowly look inside your camera and started snapping photos of them, your heart was heavy....... You caught them......

 

[a/n]: :ooo They are caught by you~! What will happen on the next chapter? PLEASE STAY TUNED~~ MUA

Please comment, subscribe and upvote pleasee :(