Trespassing

My Enemy's Paparazzo

It's a busy day in Seoul where it's daytime and people around are outside having fun because of the beautiful weather. But for other people, they seemed to be stuck inside their own dorms. Krystal and Kai stopped calling with each other because of another quarrel regarding their problems, Kai blames everything to you. "Did you already searched about her profile hyung?" he asked to his manager, "I'll be printing it when I have my free time. Her name is Kim Rian" the manager answered. Kai nodded *Rian-sshi...* he thought while he was thinking about your face to recognize you easily.

"Arasso, thank you hyung. I have to go out to meet my friends, don't worry I'll be careful with my moves" Kai ask his permission and the manager approved, *I can't let this kid trapped inside his dorm for weeks* his manager thought about his emotions.

Kai planned to visit EXO's dorm because he missed his old good friends, he wanted to remove the problems on his mind for a while. "Sorry for the messy place, I just came from my work" Suho apologized to his friend, "Yah, it's fine! I missed you hyung!" Kai hugged him in a friendly way, "Look at your dark circles Jongin, are you still sleeping?" Suho asked, he nodded. Suddenly the door opened and he saw the other members "Jongin-ah!" Chanyeol shouted and run to him, "How are you doing buddy?!" he asked loudly, the boys greeted him warmly. As always, when Kai is there D.O is not present.

"I guess you heard my name on TV, and from people right?" Kai asked, they are sitting on the couch eating some chips. "So, you didn't broke up with Soo-Jung since highschool?" Baekhyun asked, "I thought you broke up with her already" Tao added. "I did that for Soo Jung's sake, it was f(x)'s debut before..I'm sorry" Kai answered honestly. "No, we totally understand you" Luhan said, "So, how's being a trainee hyung?" he asked, "Really tiring!" Luhan answered and sighed.

"How about you Chanyeol? You wrote articles about me?" Kai joked, Chanyeol was kind of sad "Yah Jongin! Do you know how worried I'm about you was when I saw it on entertainment news?! I was shocked" Chanyeol said, "Yes, and the photos spreaded from Dispatch. Where Kyungsoo is working" Kai said, everyone remained silent.

Kris has the urge to ask him instead, "So, it was Kyungsoo who stalked and posted it?" he asked, breaking the silent atmosphere. The boys are kind of nervous about his answer, "No, it was not Kyungsoo" Kai answered, "It was a lady paparazzo, how brave that girl was" Kai hissed talking about you. They breathe with a relief, "You talked to him?" Sehun asked, he nodded. Suho stared at Kai furiously, "So, do you mean that you were the one who punched Kyungsoo? I saw him yesterday with a bruise" Suho informed.

Kai didn't speak because he was guilty, "I actually didn't control myself when I saw him there, I thought he was the one who did it" Kai replied. The boys are dismayed but tried to understand him "Poor Kyungsoo, he is carrying a heavy problem on his heart.. His parents are not talking nor visiting him, then you added a fuss" Suho explained to Kai. He was shocked when he knew that his parents were like that.

---

You noticed D.O being silent and kept on working these past days, you felt that he was keeping a secret. He stayed silent because of what happened to him and Kai plus his parents' actions. D.O felt alone in his life, but good thing...

You gave a small cupcake on the side of his table, he stopped and looked up to you "D.O-sshi, are you doing fine? Here, it's to cheer you up" you said and smiled. D.O stared at you with light *Her smile, it's always priceless* he thought, as he remained his straight looking face with no emotions at all. You slight leaned to him to see his expression "D.O-sshi, if you keep that heavy feeling alone.. You will definitely not feel good for the rest of your life" you said straightly to him.

D.O felt that you touched his heart by your own good words. But he simply answered "Thanks.. But I'm fine" he answered. You pouted, "Let me see your bruise" you said and moved his soft face to see, "It's gonna heal quickly, don't worry" you smiled. You noticed touching his face, you awkwardly release your hand "Umm.. I have to go" you said and left. D.O was left in awe, a smile appeared on his face *Pabo* he thought.

You touched your red cheeks, *Why I'm blushing?* you asked to yourself while looking on the mirror, "Rian, it's so disrespecful to leave without saying a word" you said to the mirror, reflecting you.

You dusted off your dress and headed at the office where D.O is, you fakely cough "Umm, D.O-sshi.. I wanna thank you for helping me about my sister's condition... I visited her this morning and I'm glad that she is smiling and talking to me already, she is healthy now.. Thanks to you" you said. While he was typing on the keyboard, he smiled "It's nice to hear that" he replied. "That's a good response D.O-sshi, hmmm.. I have to do some laundry fixing upstairs.. I have to leave" you said and patted him.

You went up to your dorm to clean some clothings you need, you dusted the floor, clean the dishes and cook an easy dish. You are tired to continue, you wipe your sweat with a small towel and seated on the sofa. You left the window of the balcony opened for you to cool down. Slowly by slowly, you are falling asleep.

You heard soft footsteps approaching you, you didn't know if you are already dreaming or if it's real. You felt someone is watching you near so you slowly opened your eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTTb3JhAeuk (Something Happened to my Heart - BOF ost)

You spotted a man looking at you, he is inside your own dorm without knowing. You gasped while your heart was thumping fast because you are scared of a stranger. But seconds passed, you noticed that it was a familiar face. Someone you exactly know, someone you are stalking everyday.

"Kai-sshi!" you shouted. "Why are you here?" you asked. "Kim Rian" he called your full name, your jaw dropped "I know you hate me for lots of reasons, but arent you trespassing on my dorm?!! You can be sued--" you asked. Kai just stared at you. You stopped talking and tried to read his mind...

 

[a/n]" Thanks for reading! please subscribe, upvote and comment!