Decided

My Enemy's Paparazzo

There is an intense atmosphere between Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo as they had a talk, "What if I like her too? Don't tell me that you would block me" Kai added. "Are you stupid? We are all busy working here while you barge in. Why don't you enjoy your beautiful career?" Kyungsoo asked to him with sarcasm, Kai let out a laugh "Then I hope you are enjoying your cheap work too" Kai answered. He was about to leave but he turned back to his ex-friend "Can you please check if Ms. Rian accepted the flowers I gave?" he asked, Kyungsoo didn't respond to him and headed at the office.

He quickly searched for you and saw the bouquet of flowers at your desk, *Did she just accepted the flowers?* he thought and walked towards you who is busy typing for an article coming up on the website. He seated on your side but you didn't notice "Would you throw the flowers from him?" Kyungsoo asked, you continue typing without response.

Kyungsoo bitterly smiled, *Yeah, Jongin was right.. I don't have the right* he thought, you noticed him being silent and stopping typing. "Kyungsoo-oppa, I can't throw beautiful flowers into waste, it's not their fault" you replied innocently as looking at the flowers Kai gave. He knew that something is going on between you and Kai, but he couldn't figure it *I wonder.. If you like him too..* Kyungsoo thought secretly. Since then, Kai seems to bother you all the time by texting, calling and sometimes he sends letters.

He also decided to visit you but asks permission, "Could you just stay outside and people might pull your scarf off your mouth? Aren't you scared?" you asked, "Arasso, I'm already here at the back" he answered.

You went out knowing that Kai wanted to you, he said it was important. You saw leaning on the wall while scrolling the touchscreen of his phone. He suddenly heard footsteps approaching him, he looked up and it was you "Rian-ah, thanks for the another chance" Kai brightened his eyes, "What is so important?" you asked. You couldn't say no to a friend, that's your personality eversince. Kai smiled "I want spend a day with you" he said.

You never see that coming, "But Jongin, you said that you needed help" you said, Kai hold your hand while panicked "Treat me like I'm Kyungsoo, we are friends right?" he asked. You suddenly release your hand from his "Umm, yeah.." you answered uncomfortably, while walking with him "Are you still scared of Krystal? Don't tell me it's the reason why you are acting like this" Kai said, you look up to him "To be honest, your friends might think differently.. I don't want them to think anything but think that we are just friends" you replied. Kai smiled, "Soo Jung is only a friend right now. She can tell anything but it's only beyond her opinion, and I won't stop meeting you from on" Kai explained.

You slightly smiled but something bothers you, "May I know why you hate Kyungsoo so much?" you asked him with no hesitation, Kai let out a short laugh, he didn't try to hide anything from you "It started when we had our own dreams, as Kyungsoo started disobeying his mom's will for his future since they are really rich. His mom wanted him to become a successful businessman like his parents but Kyungsoo insisted and hold on with our dreams. But then, he gave up leaving me alone and I heard that he used me to pursue his own dream" Kai explained.

You remained speechless at the moment he explained, "But, Kyungsoo wouldn't do that to you. He always seemed to be sincere with his friends" you defended Kyungsoo instead. Kai smirked angrily, "He blamed me for something stupid and we already exchanged really bad sentences to each other, I'm sure we couldn't forgive" he added, you felt the pain he feels as you raise up your hand and patted him "Why don't you find a way for you to be friends once again?" you asked.

Kai look on your hand into his shoulder, he smiled "It's hard, now that we compete for a woman" he answered, you remained staring at him while your mind is brainstorming. "Um.. Do you want something to eat?" he asked, you came back on your senses "Jongin-ah, what do you mean?" you asked and changed the topic, he turned back to you and grab your hand "It's nothing, it may destroy our friendship" he replied and followed him. "You are really weird, Kim Jongin" you answered and understand what he meant. "How I wish that I was not your paparazzo" you blurted while looking down, Kai's attention went to you, "If I was not your personal assigned paparazzo from Dispatch, your relationship with Krystal is still going strong" you added.

He continued walking, "Isn't it I told you to not blame yourself anymore? It's alright" he answered softly.

You trust and hold on with his words, "But still, I have lots of debts from you" you chuckled. On the way, Kai wanted to dinner with you while having a conversation. He kept on telling funny stories about him being a trainee "Are you not bored?" Kai suddenly asked, you shrugged "I didn't know that you have humour" you replied. 

"I know it's awkwardly to ask at this moment.. Have you ever fall in love?" Kai asked, you were never prepared of that question. You stayed silent while being confused.

The question is, to whom you did fall?

You were never sure and never studied your feelings towards to people you've been talking to. You were too naive to realize

Kai destroyed the silent atmosphere as he watches you being blank-minded. "I'm sorry if I offended you, or anything else. I was curious" Kai explained, you narrowed your eyes to his you answered that it was fine. Kai took your hand from the beautiful white table and put it on his chest "Whenever you feel confused, think of me.. Because there is something who cares for you" Kai said and waited for your response. You saw your palm into his beating chest. Kai didn't know why he felt like this.

You nodded and release your hand from his awkwardly, something felt the emptiness inside your heart.

As soon as Kai brought you back at the hotel, you decided Kai should leave because it's dangerous. "Mr. Kang might see you and be curious about you, so please go at your dorm.. Take care" you said as Kai listened politely and left.

The van came across the street infront of Kai's way, he was his manager calling him to hop-in the van. You saw the van left with him *Someone watches him whenever he goes out* you thought. And as you turned back at you way, Mr. Kang was studying your face as you gasped when you saw him. You greeted him uncomfortably, "Where have you been? Ms. Rian?" he asked suspiciously.

You scratched your head and didn't know what to answer, Mr. Kang look at the van which is still on the street but far away. "White van? Why are you watching a white van? It seems that there is a group of artists inside" Mr. Kang tried to guess. You remained silent but wanted to cry out because Kai might get caught.

"What is your connection with that white van?" Mr. Kang asked once again, you are trapped.

"I just hope that you are doing your job without nonsense" he added and walked to the office. You sighed in a relief, you were perspiring at the time he asked serious questions. *He shouldn't do this things* you crazily thought and headed upstairs. You arrived to your room and went to rest while someone knocked less than a minute. "Who might it be?" you talk with a tired tone.

You opened the door saw someone covering his face with flowers, he showed his face and it was Kyungsoo. "Ta-dah" he said with no soul. You chuckled as soon you discovered that it was him, your face brightened and seems to forget the tired feeling "Kyungsoo-ah! You look so silly" you said and hitted him lightly on his shoulder. "Yours.. I know it's nothing compared to.." Kyungsoo said and didn't want to mention Kai's name. You accepted it whole-heartedly "It's nothing?! Flowers are all beautiful.. Thanks but you didn't have to" you answered.

*I missed you, where have you been all day?* he kept the question to himself. He remained standing infront of your door, his mood turned into the opposite one.

He watches you smile at the flowers he gave, your smile is always perfect to him.

You glanced at him and noticed his down mood, "Is there anything wrong?" you asked. Kyungsoo bitterly smiled "Yes.." he said.

"What is it?" you asked back.

"Rian, it's just.. I made a decision already.." Kyungsoo said, you listened carefully. "I might leave being a paparazzo for good and follow my mom's will; to be a business man" he explained. You remained speechless while trying to speak. It feels like it's wrong...

 

[a/n]: What does the wrong feeling Rian feels? Stay tuned! Please subscribe, comment and upvote~~~ <3