Stop This

My Enemy's Paparazzo

The wind blows while the dead brown leaves flew over, you are still standing while being in shock, you didn't expect this. Kai was smiling to you with bouquet of flowers in his hands, "I like you.. Rian-sshi" those words are unexpected to you. You blinked and suddenly chuckled because you're thinking that it's just a joke. "Jongin-sshi, stop fooling around. Seriously, it's not funny" you replied and walked.

Kai stop you by grabbing your wrist, "I'm not kidding" he confirmed. You turned back to him "Are you going nuts? This shouldn't be Jongin-sshi" you explained. Kai tighten his grip "We can keep it a secret and the media wouldn't know about this, oh?" he asked while seems to force. You felt that something was strange, you release his hands from your wrist softly "You are just tired from your practice for your comeback" you said.

"I'll wait for your answer" he change the topic, you looked down and proceed walking. *Do I feel something for, Jongin-sshi? From the moment I went to school, Lizzy keeps on spazzing on him while he dances hip-hop outside. He has this confidence since highschool. And now, he is just with me being friends.. It's a small world* you thought as you notice him.

*Kim Jongin, what the hell are you doing..* Kai thought of being a bad person to Krystal, but he does this for a reason. 

"Rian-ah..." he called you, "What?" you are ready to listen, "I hope confessing to you does not affect our building friendship, arasso?" he asked. Without hesitation, you nodded and smiled at him "You know, those two are different but I understand" you replied.

You seated with him at a private restaurant where it serves good food. In the other hand, Sulli was there too. *Isn't that Jongin?!* she thought as she saw him with a lady. Sulli is having a lunch with her father and unexpectedly seeing Kai on the other table.

*Who is that lady?* Sulli thought. Kai hold your hand at the table but then you quickly remove it "Kai-sshi, that was wrong.." you said, "I'm sorry.. Rian.." he replied. Sulli saw all, but she noticed that you didn't like what he did. *How can Kai-sshi go out in this time? He should be busy with his upcoming comeback* Sulli thought. 

---

"Is Kai calling you? Or visiting you?" Amber asked to Krystal while she is fixing sandwich for snacks. "He often calls me, but I'm ignoring it. But nowadays, he is just doing it like once a week" Krystal explained. "Tsktsk, I think Jongin-sshi is busy with his upcoming comeback. You know, recording his songs in the midnight then practicing the whole day" Amber explained.

Krystal agreed with her, "I wonder when is the time I'll forgive him" she said as she remembers the memories she had with him. 

"He is your highschool sweetheart, and one thing Kai said that he will return to you after everything is settled" Amber cheered her up, Krystal couldn't stop smiling. "Yeah, I will just hold on Kai's promise.. I always believe on that person" she explained.

You arrived at Dispatch and headed at the office to work by now. You are feeling uneasy and strange *That was wrong.. Kai-sshi is acting strange* you thought as you fix the envelopes while panicking. Mr. Kang put his hand on the envelopes "What is with you Rian-sshi? You seemed to be rushing and anxious" Mr. Kang said, you bowed "I'm sorry, I just... drunk a lot of coffee.." you lied.

"Hmmm.. Relax, and don't drink alot of coffee" he replied. You bitterly smiled and nodded.

After working at the office for hours, you headed to your schedule of joining some paparazzi to go in an event. You spotted D.O in the van but ignored him because you felt guilty. He noticed you, "Rian-sshi.." he called your name. You quickly look at him "Oh, Kyungsoo-sshi.." you looks seemed to be nervous and anxious at him, D.O studied your face.

"You don't seem to be alright" he said, you shrugged "No!! I'm okay" you forced to smile. Suddenly other paparazzi hopped on the van too, you remained silent.

"Oh, I'm gonna my celebrity crush.. One and only, Bae Suzy" a paparazzo said, "Can I ask, since you are Kai's paparazzo. He will be there in this event?" a girl paparazzo asked. "According to the programme, it's mostly JYP artists, I guess he will not be there" you answered.

*I wish he is not there, I'm ready to see him* you thought.

Everyone arrived and took their cameras, you are going on the other way but D.O pulled you "Let's do like the old times when we captured together. Why are going away from me?" he asked with his strong eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Hh3pzydow (My Love is Hurt - Book of Gu ost) play till the end of the chapter~

You wanted to tear up and stared on his soft face, you wanted to tell everything to him. *I'm sorry for being a dumb, Kyungsoo* you thought and walked with him. D.O noticed that you are not the happy Rian nowadays, you felt relieved when being with D.O, it's a strange feeling but you are attached to him eversince. "Oh! 2pm!" you pointed and run with D.O to take photos, you couldn't stop laughing with him because the way you panicked with him. Some paparazzi are disturbed of your voices. *I'm feeling happy, just laughing with him* you thought.

Confused. Confused of everything. You don't know what is going on with your heart...

---

In the next week, you didn't want to answer Kai's calls... You spotted him at the lobby with his face covered "Why are you not answering my calls?" he asked. You stopped and turned back to him, "Kai-sshi.. Umm.. My phone is at my room, what do you want?" you asked.

"Let's hang-out.." he said.

"But I have works to do" you lied to him, you wanted to ignore him for just a day. Kai pouted, "Do you rememeber what you did to me and Krystal my paparazzo?" he asked. Your mood changed into a bad feeling, "Boh?" you asked.

Kai change the topic, "Let's go and get some coffee, It's just for a minute I promise" he said, you are suddenly pulled by him. You couldn't do anything, "What coffee do you want? Espresso? Cafe latte?" Kai asked, you remained silent and sad. You are on the streets already, "Kai-sshi..." you called his name.

"I'll buy some donuts for you too" he ignored. "Kai-sshi!" you repeated. 

"I'm sure they will be here.. I'm always in this coffee shop with dad" Sulli said while she is with Krystal, Sulli brought her to see Kai with a lady she saw from the previous.

"Do you want to dine in or eat at your work?" Kai kept on asking. "Kai-sshi!! Let's stop this" you said, Kai stopped.

"I think that is Kai.." Sulli pointed. Krystal look at Sulli's given direction, she paused and saw Kai staring at a lady. "Why?" he asked, you looked away "This is wrong!" you answered with no fear. 

"Jongin.." Kai and you heard a voice on your side. It was Krystal with her tears, Kai look and his eyes widened in shock.. You saw her standing in between *It's.. too late..* you thought while in shock.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!! Updated this friday, no update on saturday because I'll be busy~~ Please subscribe, comment and upvote~~~

Please share this story too :)