Never Be The Same

My Enemy's Paparazzo

There was a big chaos happening on the paparazzi, D.O and you walked away from the scene. The team leader was not satisfied "Why did you leave?!" he asked angrily, you looked down. "I'm so sorry team leader but I had to drag her away from the scene, she was nearly crumpled like a paper" D.O said and looked at you. The team leader nodded, "Arasso, as long as everyone took some pictures" he replied. Everyone headed on the van, you seated with a gloomy face, a member paparazzo girl tapped you "Are you alright?" she asked, you bitterly smiled and nodded, "I-I was just shocked" you replied.

The girl agreed, "I bet you were near the chaos scene right? Don't worry we will get used to it" she said. You smiled and looked out the window, it's a pretty bad weather with clouds covering the sunlight. You suddenly gazed at D.O, his mind is somewhere else.. He is also staring outside the window peacefully. *If it's not because of this guy, I might be injured* you thought secretly. You remembered the embarrassing situation last night, you cringe and blushed. After some minutes, you hopped off the van. D.O was on his way, you secretly followed.

D.O heard footsteps from his back, he turned back and saw you. You quietly gasped and stopped from walking, he ignored you and continued walking, you frowned. 

---

Kai finished practing his new dance steps for Music Bank special, he was sweating hard at the practice room. His backup dancers left him, Krystal sneak inside the practice room. Kai's eyes brightened filled of love. "Soo Jung" he called her real name, Krystal seated right beside Kai "I said to you.. Don't call me with that name" she chuckled and handed a water bottle for him, Krystal brought a towel for him "Let me wipe your sweat" she offered. Kai smiled "You don't have to..." he answered. She pouted and continued, "Are you tired? You look really exhausted these past days" she said. He nodded, "I wanna have a vacation.. Just for one day?" he asked.

Krystal sighed, "We can't... We are all busy with our performances" she said. Kai looked at the door, "Soo Jung, be careful with your actions.. Somebody might see" he explained. "It's fine..." she answered. *Our relationship should be the same as before.. I don't want it to vanish* she thought. "You're so pretty" he said, Krystal hitted him "I'm tired from our practice too!" she pouted.

Suddenly, she heard noises from outside, "Oppa, I guess.. I need to leave" she said and kissed him on the cheeks, Kai nodded "Call me if you're not busy" he said. Krystal secretly left the practice room without anyone noticing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN2fXxtNiEI (Where To Go - You're Beautiful inst. ost)

You grabbed D.O's wrist which make him stop from walking. He slowly turned back to face you, you couldn't look up to his eyes and stayed looking down. *I look like stupid* you thought while holding on D.O's wrist. He waited for a response as he stared on your hand to your wrist, you fakely cough and release your hand. "Ummm...." you mouthed. D.O blinked and waited.

"T-thank.. Thanks for pulling me away there... I was nearly injured if.... you didn't..." you said shyly but in a good manner. "Psssh" he answered with his straight face, you quickly looked up to him. You couldn't believe *He- he just answered like that?!* you angrily thought, "And! I'm sorry for last night, for criticizing you as a stalker" you said and quickly opened the door of your apartment. You quickly went inside without looking back to him, "Such a mean person! Did he forget that he was the one responsible for this wound on my chin?!" you shouted alone.

You suddenly seated on your bed and sighed *I might get fired if I don't work well* you thought and brought out your professional camera, you saw your shots of the actors, "But... It's actually not bad" you said. Later will be the collection of photos, you have to prepare it in a USB.

D.O seated on his balcony while choosing some pictures for later, his phone ringed and it's Chanyeol. "Are you busy? I saw you at the event but I didn't get the chance to call you.. You know what happened right?" Chanyeol said. "You were there? Really? I know, we have to leave" D.O replied. "Yeah, see how paparazzi do? But anyway, are you busy? Let's hang out today? us twelve." Chanyeol said.

When he heard the "twelve" he knew that Kai was included. He stopped and think, "Arasso... I just have to finish these works" he replied.

After 30 minutes, he dressed up to meet the exo members at a restaurant. He spotted all of the members except Kai, *I guess, I was so late* he thought and greeted them. "Yah, where have you been?" Baekhyun asked. "I came from working, I submitted the photos to our leader" D.O replied. "Our Kyungsoo is now D.O.. It's his screen name for being a paparazzo, I also saw him at the event" Chanyeol introduced. "Wah, from now on.. We should call you D.O?" Lay innocently asked. "It's not necessary" D.O replied.

"Our leader Suho will treat us some food" Sehun informed, they all looked at Suho "Uri-Suho hyung had his monthly salary from his parents" Xiumin said, while everyone laughed. They know how rich is Suho, but Suho keeps on denying it. 

"How was your first day of work?" Suho asked to D.O

He looked up and keep his straight face, "Doing fine, you can also hang out in my apartment, as everyone wish.." D.O replied. "I heard that Dispatch's paparazzi are staying in a good place" Chanyeol said, D.O agreed "Do you have any friends there? Or some ladies?" Kris asked. D.O's eyes widened, he never talked with someone there except you.

Flashbacks came in when you grabbed his wrist and thanked him. He slightly laugh, the boys stared at him "Do you have a girlfriend?!" Chen asked, D.O quickly disagreed "No Chen hyung! And I haven't talk with anybody there, I don't have a friend there" he replied. 

Suddenly, Kai arrived with a cap on his head and a black mask covering his mouth and nose. "Jongin-ah!" Suho called. Kai said to keep quietly and seated beside him, everyone greeted him except for D.O. "I'm sorry guys, I was late because I came from Mnet Countdown, and some fans here might stalk me, so that's why I have this mask on" Kai explained.

"It's fine! How is your life now?" Suho asked, "I'm really exhausted" he answered. But then, his eyes gazed to D.O. He suddenly lost his mood. Suho noticed it, "Umm... We wanted to get in touch with everyone, I missed the complete EXO" he said. Kai remained silent while D.O just stared on the table, suddenly.. Kai broke the silence "So, how are you guys? What are you all doing lately?" he asked and changed the topic.

"I'm a paparazzo" Chanyeol said, Kai blinked "Don't stalk me arasso?" he joked. "And... also Kyungsoo.. is a paparazzo" Chanyeol added, he hopes that everything will be alright. He wanted that D.O and Kai will be friends once again. D.O looked at Chanyeol with his wide eyes, Kai was shocked "But he is actually doing well in his work, right D.O?" Luhan asked.

Kai couldn't believe, "What? Are you happy now?" D.O asked and stared at him. "Oh-ow...." Kris said, Kai looked away smiling, "I never thought you dreamed off something really trashy" Kai blurted. Chanyeol widened his eyes, "You wanted to be a paparazzo to destroy me?" he asked.  D.O let out a laugh, not a good one, "I never think of that Kai-sshi.. And being a paparazzo is not a joke, it may be trashy but it's worth it.. Who would like an artist with a bad attitude?" D.O said reffering to him.

"Aish, really?" Kai stood up from his seat angrily, "Yah stop it again" Chanyeol went to Kai, Kris went to D.O. "Do you always have to fight hyung?" Tao asked. He feels sad about them.

"We will never be the same.." Kai looked at D.O and left the scene. He walked away.

D.O wanted to go home, but Suho gave him some food "Bring this at your apartment, I ordered it for you.. I know you lose your appetite" he said and gave a paper bag with food. D.O, "Thank you hyung" he said.

He arrived at the lobby and chilled there.

You are there too eating your dinner, some girls squealed from your back "D.O-sshi is really attractive, even when he looks mad" you heard a girl talking about him. You secretly looked at him, *Why is he always problematic? I never saw him talking to anyone, he always looks sad..* you thought.

D.O was staring blank at the table, he felt that Kai looks down on him because of his work. The team leader approached near him at the lobby.

"Announcement, the paparazzi who attended the event this morning did a great job." the team leader said loudly. You started listening.

"D.O-sshi and Rian-sshi did the most great job this morning, they shot the right angle and now it will be published in newspapers." The team leader added. You stopped *Really?* you smiled until it reached your ears. D.O heard it and that news cheered him up.

*Who is Rian-sshi?* he thought and remembered something.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!! please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE to be in tuned ;) 

Notice that I changed the title as My Enemy's Paparazzo, because Paparazzo is singular while Paparazzi is plural :) So I made some mistakes in my chapters, [editing soon] :)

PLEASE UPVOTE TOO? :)