Sickness

My Enemy's Paparazzo

Sometimes, there are unexpected situation in our lives that happens in one shot. Without knowing, you are still watching them. "I like you too... Jongin, I'm sorry for everything" Krystal said as she smiled behind Kai. Your eyes widened from a sudden shock, *Kim Jongin.. is in a relationship.. Soo Jung?* you thought while hiding from them. The wind blows smoothly but with a cold breeze, you felt hunger and need some sleep but everything is worth it when you saw Kai...

Without you knowing, he was visiting Krystal. The rain started pouring after a strong thunder, you couldn't move because they might discover about you, the rain was strong. You stayed in your place while your hair and body are soaked by the rain, "Oppa! Let's go inside, you might catch cold!" Krystal hitted him playfully and pulled him to avoid the pouring water from the sky. Kai laughed and went inside f(x)'s dorm, it's your perfect time to leave from that place.

"Oh, Kai-sshi! Sorry, our place is abit messy.. We came from a photoshoot today" Victoria greeted her hoobae warmly, Luna offered some snacks "So have you take care of our Soo Jung? She seemed to be sad these past days" Amber said, "Yah.. I'm completely happy right now" Krystal said and leaned on Kai's shoulder, "Congratulations for your win! I was watching your Rum Pum Pum performance" Kai said, Sulli smiled "Thank you, our Soo Jung is absolutely happy being with you right now" she said. "Ofcourse, it's my Jongin.. Yeobo, you did a great job too" Krystal showed her love for Kai.

"Ewww, so cheesy! I'm out of here" Amber said and headed on the kitchen to prepare some food.

You walked from f(x) dorm to the hotel dorm which is so far. Buses are not available on the midnight, so there is no choice to walk on the non-stop rain. You felt cold and scared alone on the dark streets, after you reached on the lobby. D.O stood up and approached you quickly "Yah, where have you been? You are so cold!" D.O said and ask the receptionist for help. You couldn't talk from the coldness you are feeling from your body, D.O gave you a cup of coffee on your hands to warm up "Oh Rian-sshi, why did you just arrive now? It's already late" Mr. Kang said, they help you go at your dorm.

Mr. Kang helped and left, D.O showed his concern and took care of you "Here is a hot water for your feet" he said while carrying a bucket of hot water, you stayed still. D.O noticed that your dlsr camera is still with you "Give me that" he said. You looked up to him "No.." you answered and remove it by yourself, he might see the photos of Kai and Krystal together. 

"I'll dress up for a while, excuse me" you said and went to your bedroom to change. *She must be really tired of finding the jerk* he thought reffering to Kai, he waited for you to come out. You opened the door and went out with your pajamas, D.O was relieved, "You can soaked you feet to feel warm" D.O offered while staring at you. You smiled, "Thank you D.O-sshi.." you said.

While seating on the couch infront of the TV, he made some hot chocolate drink for you. "Thank you, but you have to rest right now.. I'm fine" you insist. D.O didn't listen and seated next to you and watch TV "No, you're unwell.." he said.

You look up to him and sneezed accidentally. "See? you need some guidance" he replied, you stared blankly "And I also catch cold, how can I work now" you sighed. "Have a rest tomorrow, and you have to eat a little bit for your medicine" D.O said. 

Yes, D.O has turned out to be your mom this night. You can't express how weird is he today, he seemed to a caring person for a friend. You noticed him closing his eyes but tries to open it. You stood up from the couch slowly and took some pillows and blankets with you. Softly, you put him the blanket and started eating some biscuits. *I thank God for having D.O-sshi on the rescue* you thought and look at him softly, he fall asleep without knowing, his brown hair slightly covered his eyes. You tried to move it with your fingers, "Kyeopta(cute)" you said softly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHPNPgNwUew (My Mom's Memories - To The Beautiful you ost inst.)

You wanted to stand up and sleep on your bedroom, when suddenly D.O grabbed your hand which made you bounce back on the couch "Stay with me..." he said with his eyes closed. You panicked because you thought that he was sleeping *He heard me saying kyeopta?!* your eyes widened. His eyes opened slowly, seeing you panicking made him clueless "Why are you like that?" he said reffering to your expression, you shrugged "Nothing".

He put a pillow on his lap and slowly pulled you to lay on his lap. You lay and felt secured, "D.O-sshi, you will stay seating? It might hurt your back" you said. "Shh.. I'm alright, sleep..." he said softly. You smiled with your eyes closed *He is a stranger to me, but he makes me feel that I know him ever since* you thought and fall asleep.

D.O laced his fingers into your soft hair without you knowing, *Goodnight* he thought and sleep.

It's finally morning, D.O was busy on your kitchen cooking some breakfast for you. You woke up and noticed that you are alone at the sofa, but you heard noises *D.O-sshi* you thought and tried to stand up but you felt dizzy "Yah Rian-sshi, you have a fever" D.O heard some noises from the small living room and approached you "I'm actually feeling weak" you sighed and touch your temples.

D.O prepared the breakfast on the table, "Eat it, it's a homemade special" he said with no soul. But deep inside, he was worried about you. You suddenly lost your appetite when you saw the dlsr camera, *Should I publish it?* you thought. You are worried about Kai and Krystal's reaction if you revealed their relationship to everyone. "What makes you anxious?" D.O asked, you look at him and shrugged "Mmmm, the food you prepare seemed to be yummy" you cheered yourself and took the spoon. 

D.O ate with you, "How was searching Kai?" he suddenly asked after the awkward atmosphere. You slightly gasped and didn't know what to answer "Hm... I didn't see him around last night" you lied and decided to keep it a secret. He seemed to be suspicious and stared in your eyes "Are you sure? Then why are you late?" he asked. "There are no buses in that time, so I have to walk" you explained. You are still happy having D.O to help you in bad times like this, you felt sorry for lying to him.

Mr. Kang knocked on your door "It's me Mr. Kang! I have a suprise to you, because you are ill" he shouted from outside. You wondered "I'll open" you smiled at D.O. You opened the door and spotted three people: Mr. Kang, Eunri and your mom, your eyes brigtened "Umma! Eunri!" you shouted and hugged them. "I called your mom and your sister, your daughter is sick right now" Mr. Kang informed. "I missed you Rian" your mom said, it's a relief seeing them.

D.O just watched them hugging and loving with each other. He suddenly remembered his own family, in which he never expierence a love like he is staring at now. Mr. Kang noticed him inside your dorm "What are you doing there?" he asked to D.O, your mom stopped and saw a man in your dorm "Umma, he is my friend.. D.O" you introduced him to your mom. Since your mom knows how friendly you were, went inside your dorm "Wow, your dorm is pretty clean. I'm so proud of you" she said.

Eunri, you little sister approached D.O, "Are you Rian unnie's boyfriend?" she asked curiously and straight. D.O widened his eyes when he heard 'Boyfriend', he quickly looked at you. Your mom laughed "I'm so sorry for this little kid, she is like that" she said to D.O. He blinked, "I'm your unnie's friend only" he replied and patted Eunri's head.

Eunri quickly hugged him, "Oppa is so cool~" she said, D.O was shocked but he ignored it and smiled. You are smiling the whole time "She is my little sister, we have similarities" you said and seated with your mom. He thinks that you have a happy family as what he noticed. He saw your mom smiling *She looks like her mom* he thought.

---

"I'm sorry but I had to call you Rian-sshi, hmmm.. Did you had the chance to stalk Kai last night?" Mr. Kang asked. You looked away, feeling guilty about what happened last night. You exactly didn't know what to answer to him, *I'm afraid and I pity Kai if it's revealed in public. It can destroy his career* you thought nervously. Mr. Kang approached you "Are you alright Rian-sshi?" he asked, D.O noticed you trembling.

*Why is she acting weird? And... She never talk about last night, is she afraid of something?* D.O thought while he examines your face from afar.

"Are you guilty of something?" D.O blurted. You look up to him as if you're traumatized...

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Hope you like the story so please tell me :D New readers welcome! It's nice to see you:) please give a feedback on the comments section beloowww~~ ^_^

I hope you can upvote the story THANK YOU SO MUCH :***