Be A Friend

My Enemy's Paparazzo

You are shock because he came to you all the way from SM's building, Kai's entire face is covered with scarf to not be recognize by anyone except you and D.O. *Don't tell me you are going with him* D.O look at you as he thought of pulling you away from him. 

*Remember Rian.. It's your fault that Krystal and him has destroyed their relationship* you thought as you stare at Kai. He waited for your response "May I know that answer if you are coming with me?" Kai asked, D.O's eyes widened "Excuse me, are you forcing her?" he asked, Kai narrowed his eyes to his ex-friend "I'm asking and not forcing, her decision will be respected" Kai answered.

You looked up to him, "Where cafe should we stay?" you asked, meaning you accepted his invitation. D.O seemed to be lost and terrified with you "Rian-sshi!" he scolded you, "Her decision is respected" Kai added and smirked infront of D.O. You took your coat "D.O-sshi.. Would you like to join too?" you asked while being embarrassed, you didn't want to face him anymore when you accepted Kai's invitation.

D.O didn't answer and walked away, *He is mad..* you are left in awe, Kai patted you "Let's go?" he asked. You sighed while nodding. 

While walking on the streets of Seoul, Kai is covered with sungglasses, cap and a scarf on his mouth. You walked awkwardly with him, you didn't know why you also followed him since it feels like you're forced because of guilt. Kai walked in your side "I hope you are not forced to come with me" he said, you shrugged "Umm.. Don't worry" you lied and finally reached at the coffee shop nearby.

He ordered a hot coffee for you too, you seated in a comfortable couch while looking down. Kai served the coffees from the counter, you slightly bowed "Thank you" you said. Kai sipped the coffee, "I'm sorry for the trouble, especially when Kyungsoo didn't want this" Kai said.

You also sipped the coffee, wondered why D.O hated this so much. "He is just worried to his co-worker" you answered and bitterly smiled.

"I don't have anyone to talk to... Everyone seemed to hate me" Kai explained, you started listening. "Soo-Jung does not answer my calls to explain everything. I can't go to my friends because the news are still spreading, it feels like I'm locked up" he added. You felt sorry for him, being an artist is extremely hard when they include their private life. "I'm here to cheer you up, since it's my fault" you shyly said, he chuckled "Thanks".

Without knowing D.O escaped at Dispatch to stalk you at the coffee shop. He saw you talking comfortably with Kai, just like acquitances. His heart seemed to break without any sign, but D.O never notice it.

After having a coffee, Kai decided to bring you back at Dispatch. "Thank you for coming with me, I'm feeling better after this heartbreak" he said, you smiled "As you promised to her, you will come back after time comes" you said, he nodded *I hope so* he thought. You went inside while the paparazzi are having a break *D.O-sshi...* you thought as you are finding him at the office, he was not there.

D.O was at your back, "D.O-sshi!!! Where have you been?!" you asked while panting, you were tired from finding him everywhere. He didn't answer and went to drop the envelopes to Mr. Kang, "Let's talk privately" he said as he pass to you, you followed him.

"D.O-sshi, I'm sorry. I need to accompany him, look.. He has no one to talk because of the statement, he can't go out with his friends because he is trapped" you explained and give sympathy on Kai, he turned back to you "I worry about you. Your job is being a paparazzo not to be an artist's friend!" he said. Your mind is cleared after he said those words.

"You don't know what can Kai do..." D.O added. Your eyes are teary, "I can't believe you are that selfish D.O-sshi" you slightly gritted from anger. 

D.O didn't expect you to get mad because of what he said. You turned back to leave him, *He can never feel people's hearts* you thought while tearing up. "Do you like Kai?" D.O asked with no warning, you stopped and look back to him "He does not seem to be a bad person.. He needs a friend, so I'll be.. I may not know your whole story together with Kai but I'm there to support him too, D.O-sshi" you answered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WSghAHQAk (Windows Of My Eyes - To The Beautiful you ost inst.)

He can't believe that your heart was quickly attached to Kai by being a friend. "You can't even call my real name, Rian-sshi" D.O said while he felt in pain. You stopped from walking, it was true.. His name is Kyungsoo and not D.O, you felt like a bad friend to him.. You run to your room and locked up.

You are teary *This was my first fight with D.O-- Kyungsoo...* you thought. D.O felt like he lost the chance, to admit something because of his cold heart.

As days passed, he don't seemed to talk with you anymore, Mr. Kang also noticed. It's like you were strangers with him. Weeks passed, you are spending time with Kai at the park, coffee shops. He feels better than being alone. D.O can witness everything *Pabo Rian...* he thought.

"You will come with me at the dorm?" Kai asked, you nodded "What if fans caught you? I'm here as your security guard" you said it with confidence. As you walk with him heading at the dorm, some f(x) fans are there waiting for Kai "These are Krystal's fans... Why are they here?" he asked, Kai sign to you keep distance away from him because it's dangerous. Kai removed his scarf and showed to the fans.

"Here is the person who nearly destroyed Krystal's career!" the leader of the f(x) fans shouted. Kai faced them, you panicked as you watch them. They prepared a big white cake "This is for you! Happy Birthday!" the f(x) fans said.

You feel that it was a bad sign, they are about to throw the cake to Kai but then you blocked him from getting hit by the cake. 

Everyone gasped especially Kai, the cake was on your hair and face. D.O saw it "Aish what is this girl doing in her life" he hissed as he hide, he wanted to help you. You looked up and saw the f(x) fans laughing.

 

[a/n]: Poor Rian! hehe Thanks for reading! please comment, subscribe and upvote~~~ :) Have a nice day everyone :)