I'm Interested

My Enemy's Paparazzo

D.O kneeled on the floor with dissapointment. *I should stop now.. I think, I'm not suitable for this* he thought. Xiumin helped him get up. Chanyeol and Baekhyun ran towards them, "What happened to Kyungsoo?" he asked. Lay demanded to go outside with them, "Kyungsoo is not qualified as a trainee at the audition.." Lay whispered to Chanyeol. He looked at his friend being sad, Chanyeol approached him "Kyungsoo-yah! Look at me.. I also failed at the audition, but I still smile like an idiot.. It's fine, there are lots of audition to join" he cheered up D.O.

D.O slightly smiled at him, but the pain can't be remove. He stood up from his seat "I should have my time alone.. See you on the dorm" D.O said and walked away, "Poor guy... He is so good at singing, I don't know what the judges were thinking" Xiumin said.

"But we all think that Kyungsoo will pass" Lay said with a sad tone. D.O walked into the streets while his mind was somewhere else, he can remember his mom's harsh words to him *I should have listen to my mom.. I failed with my dream, now.. I should just focus on studying* he thought sadly while kicking stones near the park. 

You are running fast because you are late with the meeting at the agency *I need to go there!!* you thought as you run. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOjzanHPduU (Oh! Lovely Day - To The Beautiful You inst. ost)

While D.O is seating on a bench he keeps kicking the dust on the ground. You can't even watch your way, you keep hitting each shoulder "I'm sorry!!" you bowed. But then while bowing to the people, you suddenly tripped and fell on the ground because of a foot. 

"Ouch" you winced in pain. D.O's eyes widened in shock, but he remained in his position. You turned back to see where you tripped. You saw a guy staring at you with his big eyes, D.O seemed to ignore and didn't dare to apologize, he feels like laughing but he keep his face straight. You pointed at him, "You were the one who tripped me?!" you asked angrily. He didn't even dare to help you. Instead, you stood up alone and dusted your dress fiercely.

D.O looked away, you tapped him "Excuse me, but did you just let me fall on the ground?" you asked. D.O looked up to you. The sun strikes on his eyes, it was near you. He suddenly looked away "It's your fault not mine" he simply answered. You gasped with disbelief "If you feet was not on my way, I couldn't trip and fall on the ground. You should apologize too" you said.

D.O suddenly started hearing your voice.. It sounds unknown familiar to him, he look once again to you. Your lower cheek is bleeding from the scratch, he felt guilty. You stood up there like you were begging for an apologize, but then you run away from him.

*People with no good attitude, he can't even say words and blame me too?!* you thought.

He just watch you running away from him *You left, I was about to apologize* he thought and look at the sunny sky.

You walked and felt pain on your foot "That jerk" you said and went inside the agency building.

~Flashbacks~

"Umma, should I be a paparazzi?" you asked to your mom. Your mom was skeptical, "Are you sure that you can do it? Stalking some people?" she asked, you smiled to your mom "I want to help you umma" you replied, your mom is kind of worried of you "The agency is trustable and I'll be working at Dispatch if ever you allow me" you explained.

"You decide, but you should be careful!" your mom said. 

Your thoughts ended and met the lady you've talked with before. "Anyeong" you greeted, "Will you be a paparazzi?" she asked while smiling, "Is there any rules and some sorts of instructions?" you asked, "Yes! We have alot, we provide the HD DSLR cameras you'll be using, you will have free lessons of photography and being a paparazzi should be sneaky. You should be careful of everyone Rian-sshi, no one should caught you" the lady explained.

You cutely blinked "And you will be living at a hotel provided by Dispatch for some reasons" the lady. "Eh?" you asked with pardon, the lady nodded. "They offer high salary!" she convinced you, you remembered how your mom is working hard, she needs your help.

"Arasso... When should I start?" you asked to the lady.

---

D.O knocked on the dorm, "It's already midnight, where have you been?" Luhan asked worriedly, D.O is slightly falling "Hmm? Just-there?" he replied, "You smell like soju! Yah Kyungsoo!" Luhan scolded him, D.O proceed in seated on the couch "Do you know that your mom is worried about you?" Kris asked, "Umma wanted to see how I fail right?" D.O asked.

The boys looked at each other, "This day is messed up" he added. "Kyungsoo, how many shots of soju you drunk?" Suho asked. "Just two" he answered quickly. They know that D.O has low alchohol intolerance, he seemed to be out of his mind already, "And at the park, a lady tripped with my foot and blaming me?" he added and started laughing.

"She keeps nagging at me" he said. "You just need a good sleep" Baekhyun said, Luhan and Sehun brings D.O into their room. "Kyungsoo seemed to be really depressed, he is just hiding it" Chen said.

"Who would be happy when someone dreams for something then fails?" Tao said, "But he shouldn't stop trying..." Chen replied. Everyone approves.

--

You are ironing you clothes for the paparazzi meet up, "Umma they also said to have a nickname, I just choosed Rian.." you said. "Why?! You should have! What if some managers hunt you?" your mom asked, "It's fine.. And I have to live in a hotel.. But I will always visit you and Eunri" you said and smiled.

"Aish, let's start packing then!" your mom said and helped you.

"Even Rian unnie will leave us?" Eunri asked, you approached her "No, I will always visit you Eunri" you patted her head. She quickly trusted your words, "Please be careful arasso?" your mom asked, you quickly nodded "Don't worry umma.." you hugged her.

After some days, Chanyeol is also accepted as a paparazzi in TV Daily. "Where have you been?" D.O asked Chanyeol. "I came from a meeting, you know I'm planning to be a paparazzi" Chanyeol said. D.O knew that he was taking same course with him. "Are you not planning to go home?" Chanyeol asked.

"No... I'm embarrassed to stay at home with mom.." D.O looked down, "Since your taking same course with me, why won't you try being a paparazzi?" Chanyeol happily asked. "Yah Chanyeol, don't forget that his parents does not like silly jobs" Suho said.

"But hyung! Being a paparazzi is a serious thing.. It's dangerous too" he insisted.

"Paparazzi?" D.O asked, "Yeah! Some agencies like Tv daily and Dispatch are hiring some new paparazzis" Chanyeol explained.

D.O was thinking, "I'm interested" he said. "Yah Kyungsoo!" Suho stood up from shock.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! please comment and subscribe!!!