To See

My Enemy's Paparazzo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z68pBU5xW10 (That Woman - Secret Garden ost)

The laughters they shared, from strangers to close friends will everything go to end? That's what you felt at the moment when he decided for own his future. It felt so unreal and unexpected from a friend who has been attached to you can eventually leave out from you sight. "You... Will not be working as a paparazzo? Never again?" you asked softly.

D.O slightly laugh but the pain he feels inside was irreplaceable, "I can't have a double career because I will be busy of paperworks" he explained.

He glanced on your face and seems to be contended with the news. "Since your mom really wanted you to be a businessman then you have to try it. She will be very proud of you" you were forced to say those words to him. Kyungsoo was stabbed by your words, he only thought that you supported him to be a singer or a writer of song. His hopes already sank down, "Then I hope we can still be friends and.. Someday, I'll see you with your blacksuit with necktie and carrying a briefcase on your hand" you finally speak.

Kyungsoo grabbed your hand and asked for a request, "Eversince we met, our cameras are tangled in our necks. Can I have a photo of us two?" he asked. Without hesitation you nodded, Kyungsoo smiled although this may be the last time.

He tried to leaned his head near you, "Say kimchiii" he said, you smiled widely .SNAPPED. 

"I didn't know that you know something about selca" you tried to make him smile, he shyly scratched his head "From hyungs, specially Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung" he answered. "I hope I can see you tomorrow, please don't leave that easily" you admitted to him.

Kyungsoo loved your words but it's woeful to him, he nodded "Ofcourse.." he answered and went out from the door, you smiled *Goodnight Kyungsoo* you thought and closed the door. After the door was closed, you cupped your mouth and began to cry silently. Your heart couldn't take the news you receive from him, it hurts... Kyungsoo stayed outside infront your door *I wonder if you are sad about me leaving, I wonder how you are feeling* Kyungsoo thought while staring at your door. You leaned at the back of your door, So near yet so far

You were scared to see him far away.. *And once again, I'm gonna leave you Kim Rian.. I didn't want this to happen, but I hope there is a miracle* he thought. 

As the sun rises, you woke up from the floor with your dry tears. You fell asleep near the door, you quickly opened the door to see if Kyungsoo's room was already empty but it's still closed. You sighed with a relief. Kyungsoo saw you while holding a cup of coffee into the corridor, you were literally staring on his door "Rian?" he wanted to be sure, you turned back and saw him with blacksuit. Your eyes widened, "Kyungsoo-yah!" you called his name and run to hug him. Kyungsoo smiled while being in shock, "Let's go and work, we have some outdoor schedules to do" you said while hugging him.

"Ofcourse, let's go?" he offered, you release the hug and glanced at him straightly "Really?!" you asked, he nodded "But first, dress up with your paparazzo coat" he said, you smiled while your tears are forming. "Oh.." he noticed your tears, you looked away "I really need to wash my face" you said and left to wash and dress up. He waited you outside while holding his dlsr camera, *I'm gonna miss this thing* he thought as he explores with camera, he saw his photo with him and smiled. You arrived outside "It's so sunny today" you complimented the beautiful weather, Kyungsoo smiled and hopped in together at the white van. The manager instructed where to stand during SHINee's interview, *SHINee, I remember Jongin has a friend from them..* Kyungsoo thought.

After arriving at the venue, you run with Kyungsoo to find a good place to capture clear. As usual, Kyungsoo always holds your hand while running or you might be bumped to strong paparazzo from another media company. "I also didn't know you would be a paparazzo, you're so petite to be one" he said, you chuckled while your hand was with him "It's for my family" you answered.

You captured some photos, but slightly glanced at him *I wonder how my paparazzo life would be without you..* you thought sadly. 

---

While there is a meeting gathering with all the artist from SM, Lee Soo Man have a announcement for them "We will be releasing SMTOWN concert with all our artists! Including solo artist like BoA, Kangta and Kai" Lee Soo Man said, Kai's eyes brightened. Krystal saw him really happy about the concert, Kai caught her staring at him.. He politely smiled at her while she ignored it. "Please comment if there are some problems, arasso?" the head asked, "Yes!" the artists answered. Kai was speechless, it was his dream. 

The meeting was set, Kai is about to left but saw Krystal, he wanted to watch her for awhile. But then a man approached her with flowers "This is for you" the man said, he has a formal clothes "How did you enter here? Did some bodyguards allowed you?" Krystal asked, the man laughed "They allowed me, so don't worry.. Hmm, where do you want to eat?" he asked. Krystal was thinking while Kai was dumbfounded while watching them, *Who is he?!* he thought. Sulli noticed and walked to him "Are you wondering how is the guy? He is a famous rich writer.. I think he is interested on Krystal" Sulli explained. Kai, who is not in the mood approached the guy, took the flowers and threw it on the floor. Everyone was shocked, it was only f(x) and Kai.

Krystal was shocked, "Jongin-ah!" she shouted, the guy was shocked "What are you doing?!" he asked, "Are you too dumb? She is already taken" Kai answered to the man. The man left with a big temper, "Jongin! How dare--" her words were cutted off, "Are you really dating?!" he asked, Krystal let out a fake laugh "Me? I'm not!" she answered. The members of f(x) left for them to talk personally.

"And why are you affected?" Krystal asked, Kai couldn't answer.

"Are you angry because on what said to your Rian?! Please, I already surrender our everything specially your promise" she added. Kai glanced at her, "But I still love you" Kai shouted, pulled her for a kiss. Krystal widened her eyes in shock...  

 

[a/n]: :/

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Welcome new readers~~ Thanks for the support~ And to my commenter babies HIII <3

Our story is about to end~