Sudden..Confess

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"Are you alright?!" Kai ask while his eyes were burning when he saw your face with icing from the cake. D.O wanted to appear and run to you but it's too late. The manager helped you avoid the fans and went inside Kai's dorm to wash all the icing all over. D.O's fist tighten as he gritted his teeth *Rian-ah..* he thought of losing you.

You seated on the chair, Kai quickly brought a towel and wipe the icing all over your face "You didn't have to block me.." Kai said as you look at him "Did they hurt you?" you worriedly asked. He nodded, the manager watch Kai helping Rian "Agasshi, are you okay now?" the manager asked, you nodded "Good thing there are no paparazzi or reporters around the area! Or Kai will be in trouble once again" he replied. You looked down *I'm a paparazzo* you thought and grab the towel from Kai "I can do it myself" you said. Kai stood up because the manager called him to talk privately.

"Do you want to create a trouble again?" the manager scolded Kai with a lower tone. He narrowed his eyes to you "Hyung, she blocked me from getting hit. I'm just being nice to her" Kai tried to explain, the manager disagreed and touch his temples "Do you think I don't know that you are always with her at coffee shops, malls and park?" he suddenly asked, Kai looked away "Hyung, I can't be locked up here forever. I'm a human too, I need a companion" he said and left. The manager hissed as he rolled his eyes.

You decided to leave but Kai stopped you "Stay, the antis might be still there" he said but you insisted "I have to leave, I have works to do" you replied and opened the door. Good thing, the antis left as you walked straight with your head down.

Returning safe and sound at Dispatch, you spotted Lizzy running "Rian-ah! Where have you been?" she asked, your eyes brightened "Oh, you're here" you replied and seem to be lost, Lizzy guide you to the room "Are you not telling me something?" she asked, you looked up to her.

"Are you still happy that you got hit by the cake which supposed to be at Kai?" she added, you looked away "How did you know about this Lizzy-ah?" you asked. Lizzy kneeled to see your face "It does not matter, why are you doing this?" she asked reffering to Kai. You stared at her eyes, you felt sorry for keeping a secret to your bestfriend "I..... just don't... know too...." you answered making Lizzy confused.

Lizzy seated on the couch feeling stressed "Dont tell me.... That you are falling for Kai.... He is an artist, you don't know what fate can do" Lizzy said. Your eyes widened with disbelief *Falling? That's not--* you thought as your mind turn upside down. You felt something was strange, "And do you know Kai you are hanging out?" Lizzy asked, you started listening to her.

"He is also our schoolmate before, he is a close friend of Kyungsoo.. The one I spazz about before on basketball courts" Lizzy explained. You felt like you are behind everything "Kyung...Kyungsoo's close friend?" you asked, "He is included to the EXO group" she admitted.

You remember flashbacks of him at highschool, he was a great dancer.

Lizzy came here because D.O told so, he explained everything to Lizzy specially on what is happening to you and Kai. "Rian-ah, Jongin-sshi.. Just broke up with Krystal, I care about you to not be hurted by anyone" Lizzy said. 

---

[Months after] You stayed doing some paperworks in the midnight, D.O just arrived from singing at the lounge he saw that there is a dim light signing that you are still awake. "Rian-ah.. It's been months.. And you didn't seperate with Kai even being as a friend" he said as he look at the door. He can't let this would be any longer, D.O furiously knocked your door *Because I miss the old Rian! Yes, I'm being too selfish.. It's because of you* he thought.

You wondered who is knocking on this time, you opened the door while D.O was leaning to hard at the door, he suddenly slightly tripped near to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR_I03mAATk  (Stay Forever - To The Beautiful You ost inst.) play~~~

His face was just few inches far from you, he stared to the most beautiful eyes he saw from before. You gasped as your eyes widened. You remember a flashback from highschool when you are called him before Kai was in trouble before, he stared at you like when you first saw him at the library. *He was still the same..* you thought and felt like you were in heaven by staring on his eyes. "Kyungsoo-sshi..." you called his name which it made him smile even for a second. "I missed you" he said and hugged you so tight. Your eyes were teary, yes.. It's been months since you started ignoring together, you admit that you miss him so much..

Your palm patted his back "I'm sorry..." you said.

D.O released the hug, "Are you still going out with him?" he asked in a serious tone, you slowly nodded which made his heart crash, without knowing your heart was crashing when you saw him feeling melancholic.

*I still pray that you two are not yet couples...* D.O thought. "Kyungsoo, you don't have to worry about me.. Kai is a good person, he needs a companion, a friend to be with" you explained, "But why it must be you?" D.O asked.

You remained silent, "I need to repay everything I did to his life... Including the guilt I feel" you replied.

D.O was dumbfounded as he left, *If then she insisted.. What can I do, I'll not force her..* he thought.

---

Morning, You went out with Kai but spotted him some bouquet of flowers, "You will give this to Krystal?" you asked while smiling, "No.." he replied, you stopped and look at him "Why? Make a move, it's been months already" you said. Kai ignore his words "It's for you.." he said as he reach out the flowers to you.

You froze at your place.

"I like you Rian-sshi.." Kai said.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! :OOOOO What did Kai said?! STAY TUNED.. Please share this story to your friends in aff too xD

Please comment and subscribe

UPVOTE TOO :) <---