Encouragement

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"Yah, Jongin-ah.. Are you lying that you can't contact me?" Krystal asked to Kai while walking at the corridors in SM Building. Kai who is already tired from a TV guesting, made him not talk to her properly "Soo Jung-ah, I'm tired, let's talk tomorrow.. Arasso?" he asked. In real, Kai didn't had time to call her because of his busy schedules.

Krystal looked down, frowning. "In times that I need you.." she blurted. Kai slightly hissed "Let's not agrue this time, I'm stressed and not feeling well.. My lower back hurts like hell, so please.. Can you spare a small time for me?" he asked. She didn't like the way he talks, "Yeah, a small time for our monthsary.. After this monthsarry is our 5th anniversary" Krystal replied and walked away from him.

Kai realized that it was a special day for Krystal and him, "Soo Jung-ah!" he tried to call her, but he was blocked by his manager "Are you fighting in this place? Yah, please avoid talking here.. They might caught you" he explained. Kai was not in a good mood and ignore his manager by walking out too.

---

It's a good afternoon to have a breaktime, you walked around the lobby where some paparazzi are having their quality time with their own friends/family. You spotted D.O on the lobby alone seating with his coffee and headphones on his ears. His eyes were closed focusing on the music "D.O-sshi!" you called him but he can't hear you. You quickly tapped him, he slowly opened his eyes and seemed to be back into his reality "D.O-sshi, I was calling you, are you meditating in a busy place?" you asked innocently.

D.O almost rolled his eyes on you but he simply removed his headphones from his ears, "I was practicing" he replied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGQJJzudMvA (One Fine Day - To The Beautiful You ost inst)

"Ehh? For what?" you asked *Practicing? I'm lost* you thinked. "It's none of your business" he bitterly answered, since you know his attitude, you ignored him "I actually don't know a lot about you. By a lot, I mean.. This big" you said and drew a big circle by your palms. D.O seemed to be anxious, worried and nervous, "Are you feeling well? You look.. weird today" you commented by noticing the way he acts. He looked away, "I'm distracted by you" he replied.

"Just tell me, I might help you" you insisted. D.O took a deep breathe and pulled you softly near him "If you insist, then... In order for you to help me.. Just say an encouraging message for me" he said face to face. You blinked in shock, you didn't see that coming at all *Is his situation serious? I thought he was playing around* you thought. "Do you think that I can encourage you?" you asked. D.O was thinking over, "I don't know, I always fail.. I'm sick of it, what if I actually need an encouragement from someone?" D.O said.

You smiled with confidence, "Let's go at the park" you said, he followed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4OYdifKi4w (The Girl and I - S.Jin Love Rain ost)play while reading ~

You walked with him with same footsteps.. Left, Right, Left, Right. D.O just simply followed you without knowing, by staring at you he feels that he will be safe. You seated on the bench, he followed you, "There are no people now, you can relax" you said while looking at the lake. D.O seemed to be relaxed right now, "What do you want me to do?" you asked to him.

"Encouragement? I was only asking for some good words, and you have to bring me here" he said, you almost snorted "And why did you follow me silently and peacefully? You already agreed by actions" you replied. He just smiled while staring at the lake, "Smiling.. I love this place a lot, if I have to think about problems.. I come here to relax my mind" you said happily. *She has this good heart* he thought. You noticed that he was focused on the lake.

*Should I start now?* you thought and fakely cough. "D.O-sshi" you called him, he stared back. You smiled, "I encourage you to listen to me" you started. He started listening why looking at you with excitement inside, "Don't joke around! I'm actually a good advicer as everyone said" you said, "Ummm.. D.O-sshi, Goodluck for your another career, I may not know about it but I know you can do it. You are D.O right? So, just DO it and try to believe to yourself. One key to be successful with your passion is taking strength to your mind and it should be coming from your heart" you said and touched his chest reffering to his heart. D.O's heartbeat become faster than ever, he couldn't look anywhere just to your lovable eyes *Her eyes... Is familiar..* he thought.

"Imagine that you are dancing or singing infront of your love one, and believe. Take off all your hatred from that heart, then start with your passion. Everything will be magic, trust me!" you added. He slowly nodded *That was the most perfect encouragement that I heard to my entire life... I never heard these words for a long time* he thought. He didn't blink for a second, you tried to distruct him "Are you alive?" you joked around. He came back on his senses. 

"Thank you" he said. You smiled, "Goodluck! Hwaiting~~ You should reveal what you are actually planning" you said, "Soon" he answered. You pushed him, "Secretive person" you pouted. He simply stood up, "Arasso, I will prepare for now.. Let's go?" he asked. You smiled "Kaja!" you shouted and run.

---

D.O brought you to the hotel dorm for paparazzi and left to meet some EXO members, "Yah, Kyungsoo! I also brought my guitar for you" Chanyeol said, he had permission to dismiss from work for his close friend. "Time to go inside Kyungsoo, Chen and Baekhyun" Suho said and went inside the jazz lounge. The owner of the lounge appeared "So these are the new singers? They look like artists" he said. Suho nodded "They are good, as I promised.. Hmm, there are lots of people here.. Guys goodluck" Suho said. The owner of the lounge wanted to see on how they perform, the three seated on a high seat at the small stage, the spotlight was on them.

Chanyeol seated on the side to play the guitar, "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Baekhyun" he said, "I'm Kyungsoo, good evening" D.O introduced and bowed. "I'm Chen, and we will be singing 'Baby Don't Cry, originally created by Do Kyungsoo" he said, Chanyeol started playing the guitar.

Softly, their voices started being melodic to people. D.O closed his eyes and started feeling the song from his heart, he can hear your voice from his mind. He had a solo part on the song, the audience are completely impressed by him "Woah, he is a good singer" the owner of the lounge said. Suho simply smiled on his side, proud to his co-members.

The owner quickly approached them on stage "Wow, these boys are incredible! From now on, you will be working here! You can see them here everyday, specially this guy!" he announced. He was reffering to D.O, "This kid is actually really good! I'm amazed!" he said. The audience came from rich families and the lounge is really popular in Seoul. *It worked* D.O thought of you.

"You guys are awesome!" Chanyeol said and patted Baekhyun.

"Thank you hyung~ I'm actually really happy.. You helped me alot" D.O said to Suho "Anything for my dongsaeng" he replied.

---

D.O quickly run going at the hotel, he wanted to visit you. "Rian-sshi!" he started knocking on your door. You opened and he eventually hug you so tight. You gasped silently and dropped your plastic glass, you are shocked. Your heart was beating so fast......

 

[a/n]: To be continued~~ haha thanks for reading~~~ 

Please 

Subscribe

comment (I need your response kekeke~~)

upvote (it won't hurt promise) :)