What If

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"Seolma.." Kyungsoo mouthed as he stared at you with his wide eyes. You blinked at the moment and stop talking, "Baby.. don't cry? Um.. Rian, where did you found the song you are singing?" he asked. You noticed how he was panicking like it was so important to him, "I.. find it randomly at the school before" you honestly answered. *And for all these years I blamed the wrong person* he thought deep inside. You stood up to find the CD at the shelf *It's here* you smiled and brought it out.

You showed to Kyungsoo and saw the words "Goodluck" written on the CD, it's totally confirmed that their lost audition tape was with you the entire time. It was unbelievable, "This is our entry for our audition Rian.. It's a demo song I wrote" D.O explained while staring at the CD, he remembered the past as Kai punched him "Now I'm hoping that your audition tape is lost"  those words from Kai made him angry at the past, Kai's hope became true.

Before, you tried to ask everyone if they know about the CD, no one did. It was the time when Kyungsoo tranfered to another school since his mom said so.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know that this CD can sweep your dream" you said, he looked up and does not seem to get mad "It's not your fault" he answered. "You should publish this song! It's amazing plus your hadwork will be payed off" you offered. He laughed "I hope I still knew the rest of the lyrics, I only have the demo, I guess I have to inform this to Baekhyun-hyung who helped me with this song" Kyungsoo answered. You nodded "I didn't expect that it would be your voice and your own song.." you said as you secretly blushed.

"It's really a small world" Kyungsoo replied.

*Unconditionally, I wrote that song for you as I saw you crying alone at the school's backyard. I was curious wanting to approach and comfort you with the best that I can. But then, I couldn't move my feet from approaching you. I was scared of rejection at that time because I'm merely a stranger to you, but now it's different. I accept any rejection from you, including your feelings*

Flashbacks came when you couldn't hold on your tears and run at the school's backyard, it was your dad's reason. You couldn't believe that he is leaving you and your family. While Kyungsoo is walking from the gym, he saw you crying with your head down *Rian..* he thought and began to worry, he was secretly inlove with you at that time.

"This song was dedicated to you" Kyungsoo said, you lift your head up from his voice. "Eh?" you didn't get on what said.

"I'm also fascinated on how you received it, it's magic" Kyungsoo admitted, he meant a different meaning. He liked you for all these years. You are speechless "That's really a magic...Did you saw me cry before?" you asked and slightly chuckled. He nodded and explained, "Umm.. That's because of my appa.. Who left mom for another woman" you explained. It was a tough story though and Kyungsoo didn't want you to be sad "Don't start tearing up.. It will ruin your night" he said.

You bitterly smiled at him, "Arasso, I have to work at home.. See you and try to forget the pain you feel" you said and walked away.

You had a conversation with Lizzy through the phone while doing your work; writing "And I'm still here practicing with an artist for the comeback! It's so tiring to be a back-up dancer" she complained, "It's already midnight and you are still practicing?!" you asked, "Yeah same as you, have a sleep or you might have dark circles in your eyes after" Lizzy said, you didn't agree with her "The assigned work is already flocking, so I have to do it now" you replied.

"Goodluck to you, and I should say it twice because Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai is coming to visit you tomorrow" your friend informed you about Kai, "Boh? Why?" you asked as you didn't expect, "Yeah, I saw him at the company having a practice, I guess he knew that I was your bestfriend. I also guess that he likes you" Lizzy explained. You shrugged with disbelief on Lizzy but suddenly remembered his confession.

"I have lots of problems right now" you answered.

---

"Jongin, are you out of your mind?! Yah! I'm so dissapointed with you, what is with that reporter paparazzo to you?" the manager was busy scolding Kai at the dorm, Kai tried to escape the practice and head at the Dispatch but he was caught. "I want to busy her" Kai replied, the manager seated beside him as he touch his temples "I don't understand you, I know that you like Krystal before.. What changed your mind?" the manager asked.

When it comes to Krystal, Jongin feels weak. "Soo Jung, is busy with her career and I don't want it to be ruined" Kai answered.

His manager look at him and patted him "And you decided to cling with someone who destroyed your relationship with Krystal? Jongin, thats absurb! You should be so angry with Rian" the manager explained. Kai looked at him "That anger never left inside me" Kai replied, the manager is confused from his words "What do you mean?" he asked.

Kai stood up, "She almost destroyed my entire life" he said. The manager couldn't get his words, "You seemed to be scary Jongin".

It's a busy day for you because of the current events around the celebrities, you were gathering informations about some artists, "Noona, this is from her instagram account. She is talking about her boss and unnies.. That's suspicious" your co-paparazzo informed, "Thank you for the information" you replied and started typing for Dispatch.

"You can assign 5 good reporters to go at the awards, we will handle what's on the web" D.O demanded nicely. The paparazzi nodded and left.

Kai arrived with bouquet of flowers, his face is still covered. "Kim Rian-sshi, you have a visitior" dispatch's secretary informed. You look up the door and saw Kai with flowers, the paparazzi stopped while you look around. "Jongin-sshi.. What are you doing here?" you asked while whispering. "Flowers for you" he said while talking behind the scarf.

"Oh, Rian are you dating?" Mr. Kang asked. Your eyes widened, "Umm..." you blocked Mr. Kang's way to Kai, you didn't want create fuss with Kai. D.O narrowed his eyes on Kai, *Why is he coming to a dangerous place, bouquet for her?* he almost growled.

You pushed Kai away from the office, "Jongin-ah! Do you want to be in trouble? This is paparazzi/reporters' field! What if they noticed you?!" you asked, Kai touched you hair "I just wanted to see you, I missed you" he admitted. You listened to his words "But Jongin--" your words were cutted off "I hope you know that someone cares for you, and that's me" Kai said. "Jongin, you can't.." you answered and left.

Kai was left by you as Kyungsoo approached to him, he grabbed Jongin's collar "What are you planning with your career? Are you crazy?" Kyungsoo asked in anger. Kai pushed him, "Stop bothering Rian" Kyungsoo said with a loud tone, "Why? Are you her boyfriend?" Kai asked. Kyungsoo becomes silent, "You don't have the right to, and why do you care alot?" Kai asked.

"Because I like her.." Kyungsoo answered.

"I know she is your highschool sweetheart, but what if I like her too? What would you do?" Kai asked. Kyungsoo gulped angrily wanting to punch Kai. 

*I'll not end this revenge* Kai thought.

 

[a/n]: Sorry for the late update! I didn't have time to update, thanks for reading and for the support~~

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! TY <3