Truth

My Enemy's Paparazzo

Kyungsoo didn't know how to react when he saw his mom, to be happy seeing her again? or be frighten by her?

"You are totally a useless son Kyungsoo, if I got chance to adopt another sibling I might do it" his mom scolded him while you start overhearing their conversation. You never imagined their broken relationship with his mom, you felt bad for him. "Mom, the company has always been loved more than your real son. I accept it" Kyungsoo said and pick up his guitar and set aside it.

His mom stopped, "If you just followed the thing I want for you.. I would payback everything" she replied, "To be a businessman? Umma.. I gave up being a trainee for you, I studied with a field which I didn't like.. I never wanted to be a businessman because I can see my future" he explained and imagined his life being suffocated with the work he didn't like.

His mom threw pictures of D.O working in Dispatch, he was entirely shocked "So, do you love being a paparazzo? How cheap and reckless your dream is" she said.

Kyungsoo scanned the pictures, he looked at her in disbelief "Umma! The whole time, someone stalks me?! Is it your bodyguards?!" he asked, she nodded "Mom, I ended up being like this because I failed on my audition, but I'm still standing and hoping for my dream" he answered. His mom couldn't take his words, "Why are you like this my son? Please go home with us.. In our hometown" she held his two hands begging.

Suddenly, his dad entered the backstage "Kyungsoo.." he called his sons' name. Good thing, his dad believes in him "Appayeo.." Kyungsoo missed them so much. "Are you teaming up with him again?" his mom asked, "It's because you are being ridiculous with our son" his dad answered with a loud tone. He looked back to his son and patted him "Are you alright? You seemed to lose weight.. Like alot" his dad said. You went teary *I'm sorry about listening to a private talk but I care for you* you thought.

"I know what your mom did, she terminated the bank account where we send money for you.. I will re-open it for you" he said. Kyungsoo always looked up to his father because he trust him alot. "Aboji~" he said. "Visit us at home too.. We missed you so much" his dad added. 

The visitor went inside the backstage because they waited for too long, "What is happening?" the visitor asked. D.O's mom gasped "I'm sorry for the delay" she said, "Did you invite us to talk about the business or play around?! My son arrived from his work" he said, his son is with suit and tie. D.O felt so small compared to the visitor's son *What has my life turn to? A local paparazzo who roams around the city stalking celebrities..* he thought.

"Is he your son?" he asked, his mom was thinking twice, which made Kyungsoo feel in pain. "Yes, he is our only son with my wife! He is an amazing singer" his dad answered. His mom turned back on his husband "So, he is not a businessman?!" the visitor was shocked.

His mom change the topic, "Let's go on our seats and talk about our plans for the company" his mom said and went out together. "I might visit you these days to check you and ignore your mom's words, she will eventually understand soon" His dad patted his son "Thanks appa... Thank you for understanding" Kyungsoo replied. His dad left and joined his wife. Kyungsoo was left on the backstage, you came inside holding water and his medicine he needs.

He didn't know that you went to watch him sing, "Oh, are you here the whole time?" he asked, you bitterly smiled and seated beside him "I have a feeling that you forgot drinking your medicine, here" you said and gave the medicine, D.O was mezmerised. He never expected this to happen, for your sake he drink it "Next time, be careful" you said.

"I guess you heard everything" D.O said.

You didn't know he would guess right, you couldn't lie to him "I'm sorry.. I never imagine how you are suffering this whole time" you expressed what you feel. Kyungsoo remained silent.

Chen and Chanyeol arrived, "Your parents are here! We saw them" Chanyeol said, "What should we do if you get caught?!" Chen asked, D.O looked up to them "We already talked.." he simply answered, they were curious. You bowed to Chanyeol and Chen "Hi Rian! We are sure that you are taking care of Kyungsoo... Alot" Chen said. 

After drinking the water with the medicine, he felt alright unlike a while ago. He left and wave to his dad and mom, his mom look at him till he vanish at the main door *I just want the best for you...* his mom thought while being melancholic and stressed from everything. You walked with him quietly while the wind breezes towards the two of you, *What can I do to cheer you up?* you thought while studying his emotionless look, it may be emotionless but you knew that he is keeping the pain inside. He decided to rest for awhile, you let him alone for the moment.

"My son is a businessman.. How about your son?" D.O can hear their parents' visitor asking, he couldn't deny that he felt exactly a useless son to them. *This is my entire fault* he thought.

While writing the list you will buy on supermarket, your phone ringed and felt distructed "Kai-sshi?" you saw his name on your phone.. Calling. You decided to answer and wonder what he needed "Oh, Jongin-ah..." you answered. "Yeobosaeyo Rian, how are you doing? Did some reporters meet you because of the incident on my party?" he worriedly asked. You shrugged "Umm, no one bothered me, thanks God" you answered. Kai breathe with a good relief.

"Ummm.. I heard from hyungs that Kyungsoo met his parents after a year" Kai opened a topic, you think that Kai can help. "I would like to visit him by tomorrow, I have some things to say" he said, you quickly approve *His ex-friend might help*.

After a day, you waited Kai early morning at the lobby, checking if the paparazzi are not suspicious. You noticed a covered man and think it's Kai "Let's go upstairs where Kyungsoo is" you whispered while Kai followed.

There are lots of doors with numbers, Kyungsoo's door is just right infront of you. "I think Kyungsoo is awake by this time" you said, Kai looked at you "You know alot about him" he said, you smiled "Please talk to him, he might feel alone right now" you said to him, "I wanted to reveal what I discovered Rian, I'm sure that I'll hurt him" he said.

You knocked, after seconds Kyungsoo open the door and saw you and Kai infront, *Rian and Kai? What--* he didn't expect this. "Kyungsoo, I'll leave Kai with you for awhile since he wanted to talk with you" you said and left. They were awkward "I have to talk about you, about your parents" Kai said and went inside.

Kyungsoo closed the door and headed with Kai. Kai threw an envelope at the coffee table "I won't make things slow, so I have to say it right now" he said bitterly. Kyungsoo stared at the envelope and went curious. *He is still the same, a jerk* Kyungsoo thought. "Since, you were the one who left from our dream.. But decided to audition in SM before.. I admit that I'm curious if you will be accepted as a trainee" Kai started.

*Why is he talking about this now?* he thought, "I know.. I know.. You don't have to pinpoint that I once failed, but please I don't have time for this" Kyungsoo answered, "Failed?" Kai let out a laugh, Kyungsoo remained silent at the time.

"Open that envelope" Kai demanded.

Kyungsoo looked at the envelope and grab it, "Read it" he said, as Kyungsoo opened the envelope he noticed it was his application form and the remarks of the judges.

P A S S E D as SM Entertainment trainee

Kyungsoo read the big letters, he passed to be a trainee. But why he failed, "I was shocked too, I asked on a jugde if a Do Kyungsoo passed, he answered yes.. But you said that you failed" Kai explained. Kyungsoo widened his eyes when he saw the scores that the judges gave "I admit that your score is higher that mine before" Kai admitted.

"Why they said that I failed?" Kyungsoo asked, he felt that everything was a lie.

"Your parents did it in purpose... Your mom called there to not let you pass as a trainee" Kai explained. Kyungsoo stared at him with disbelief... "I have to go, you should know that truth" Kai said and left Kyungsoo hanging...

 

a/n: His mom destroyed his dream :( STAY TUNED by subscribing!

Please comment and upvote. Thanks to those who reads, comment and supports this fanfic <3 It's near to an end~~~~ :)