Published

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"Are you guilty of something? D.O asked because he feels that you are hiding something from him. You can't look into his eyes, you are acting in a strange way and never talk about yesterday: That's one of the reasons why he is suspicious with you. You hit him playfully *I still can't let him know about Kai and Krystal's relationship, I'm not yet ready* you thought "What are you thinking about? I'm still sick, so please bare with my actions" you lied.

"Just be sure" he answered and left you hanging. Mr. Kang approached you "Are you feeling good right now? After days, you have to search some news about Kai and it should really serious.. We are actually lacking of articles nowadays, so I want you to help us" he explained. Your mind was turning upside down *What I have an interesting articles but their careers will be ruined after revealing it* you sighed while thinking of it. Mr. Kang patted you "You are one of the best paparazzo here in Dispatch, so I can trust you" he said. You bitterly smiled at him "Thank you Mr. Kang" you bowed.

---

After weeks passed, you tried searching for Kai as what Mr. Kang said to do. But there are no interesting schedules Kai has these days, "What should I do? I still don't have my submission to the office!" you sat on the chair, being sad about your work. You and Lizzy decided to meet up together in a coffee shop "Then what will you do?" she asked. "I'll not have my salary for the whole month" you replied, "Poor Rian... It's alright, if you need help call me" Lizzy said.

"Actually, I'm hiding an article about Kai...." you revealed to your friend. "Booh?! Krystal from f(x) and Kai is in a relationship?!" Lizzy was shocked telling the whole story "Yah, you are not the only person here" you said. Lizzy was completely shocked about the hidden news "I think you're the only paparazzo who know about this!" she said. You slightly nodded "Should I put this out in public? I pity them alot" you are confused with your decision.

Lizzy wanted to help you but it's all your decision "I don't know Rian.. Just promise me that you will be careful arasso? I don't want my bestfriend to be in trouble" she replied and patted you, you leaned on her shoulder and sighed "I'm afraid" you said. Lizzy smiled "I know you are pretty stressed nowadays, but smile Rian... I miss seeing my bestfriend smiling like before" she said. You smiled for her "Yah, I miss our highschool days where everything is fun" you said. "I know, do you have some friends in Dispatch? I bet you have alot" Lizzy thinks that you have loads of friends but it's the opposite one, she knows that you are really friendly with everyone.

"I have only one actually" you admitted. She stared at you "Ehh? wae?!" she asked, you smiled and looked away "Some paparazzi are not friendly, but this friend is actually kind.. The guy I was talking about before" you said, Lizzy snorted "Are you sure that you can trust him? I'm over protective to you, and I have to meet him first" she said. You chuckled "Sure! Come and visit our hotel to meet him" you said.

Lizzy was just kidding around to make you smile, "I'm really busy and this day is only my free day.. Soon, I hope to visit you at your dorm" she smiled.

"Arasso, let's have a walk while I search for Kai" you offered. Lizzy was excited to see you working outside, while walking on the streets "Hmm.. So Kai has a fanmeeting once again near Myeongdong, should we go?" you asked. Lizzy nodded and followed you. After you reach on the place, you spotted Kai waving to his fans, you opened your dlsr camera and started snapping photos "Is that Kai?" Lizzy asked, you answered yes "He seemed to be familiar" Lizzy said. You looked at her "Who?" you asked, Lizzy smiled "Maybe it's my silly imagination, leave it" she replied.

---

"A fanmeet again? Rian, we have tons of Fanmeet with Kai already.. The readers are sick of reading same articles every time. Our director says that we have to stop these articles about him having a fanmeeting" Mr. Kang said. You looked down, "But Mr. Kang, there are no news about him anymore.. I'm trying to find but--" your words are cutted off by him "If these situations keep on proceeding, I think Dispatch will find another paparazzo to stalk Kai" Mr. Kang said.

You gasped from a sudden warning, "Mr. Kang, please.... I need to help my mom with our debts, I can't lose this work" you almost begged, "I'm sorry Rian.. It's not my decision, but it comes from the president.. Dispatch is suffering into Kai's article, some paparazzi agency can find some news.. I think that reflects on you" he said, your eyes went teary and headed upstairs to rest for a while. But then you saw D.O waiting on your door "D.O-sshi" you called him. He quickly approached you "Did Mr. Kang said it?" he asked, "Me, being pulled out the work? Yes..." you look lonely answering him.

You opened the door and seated on the couch to work with Kai's pictures from the fanmeet. D.O went to watch over you "You seemed to be more like a fan of Kai than a paparazzo to him" D.O joked but you almost took it in a serious way "I know... I shouldn't be chasing him at his fanmeeting only" you said while feeling useless. D.O looked at you, he seemed to be worried about your work "So, what are you planning if Mr. Kang fired you?" he asked. You bitterly smiled at him because you didn't want to leave "I guess.. I should follow his demand, if I can't do a good work.. Then I deserve it" you replied, he noticed you being humble and kind.

"We can do a way.. So don't lose hope" D.O said and patted your shoulder as an comfort. While scrolling on computer, he suddenly saw a strange dark photos. "Wait, what's that?!" he asked loudly. You gasped and scrolled down to cover Kai and Krystal's photos "Ummm, it's just some technical problems" you lied. *Don't tell me I'm caught!* you thought.

D.O took the mouse from your hand, "Is that Kai?" he asked. You couldn't answer, he stopped on the photo and double click it, his eyes widened while his jaw slightly dropped from shockness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrQNdjon0js (Dark Angel - You're Beautiful inst. ost)

You looked down feeling guilty and sad about it, you just can't accept that your job is like this: destroying someone's career "Soo Jung..." D.O said while staring at the screen, you looked at him "I saw them...together" you admitted. D.O has mixed feelings *So.. Until now Jongin and Soo Jung are still in a relationship since high school times, but they are breaking the rules..* he thought and kept his mouth shut. *He is my friend...* he added into his mind.

"You have a solution Rian... You are the only paparazzo who has this..." D.O said with his trembling voice, you bite your lip from being stressed. "Should I publish this?" you asked, D.O couldn't answer which means he cares for his old friend. 

After weeks passed, D.O and Rian kept it a secret. There are times that you are being scold by the manager too "Rian-sshi, not too long.. We have to fire you, what wrong with you?" he asked, you are feeling melancholic about this work "I'm so sorry, I lost Kai's trace.." you bowed and apologize to him, "I'm serious Rian, our president is dissapointed about the way you work! TV Daily has a new article about him" he explained, "I'll try my best to find news about him" you said.

---

You stayed outside to search for Kai, but then your mom called you. "Hello? Umma" you answered. "Rian-ah.. Eunri is sick, I brought her to the hospital right now... Do you have any bills to pay for her medicine? I gave all of my salary.." your mom said with a weak tone. You hold your temples, you are feeling weak with everything "Umma! What happened to Eunri? Which hospital? I'll go there!" you said while running to the bus station. *I don't have any choice anymore... My little sister is sick right now, I shouldn't leave this job....* you wanted to cry out everything.

D.O saw from outside, he noticed you panicking and running "Rian-ah!" he shouted. You turned back with your tears, he quickly run into you "What happened?" he asked worriedly, you sniffed "My sister, is at the hospital.. She fell at the playground hard... D.O-sshi.. I can't give up" you said. D.O eyes softened and pulled your hand "Let's go" he said. You followed him going at the hospital, D.O wanted to help you by paying all the hospital bills of your sister.

"Rian!" your mom hugged you, "How is Eunri? Did she fell hard?" you asked, "There is a stitch on her head, the nurses are inside so we have to wait" your mom replied, she noticed D.O on your side "Anyeonghaseyo, I'll be paying the bills for your daughter, so don't worry.." D.O said. Your eyes widened "Boh? D.O-sshi, are you sure?" you asked.

Your mom looked at him "It's fine, young boy.... We will try to find a way" your mom answered, you agreed with your mom "I wanna help you Rian's umma.." he said and went at the cashier to pay it "D.O-yah! Please don't..." you gave sympathy to him. D.O didn't listen to you "Just promise me, you won't leave" he said. You stared at him.

After a day, you always remind D.O that it's your debt from him "I will pay it after I get my salary arasso?" you asked, he was annoyed "Yah, It's not a debt" he answered but you didn't like. "I guess, I have to reveal the photos... The neighbors are hitting the windows of our house where my mom lives, they need their debts.. I can't see them like that" you said.

You decided not to leave the job, because your mom needed you in life. You give the usb containing the photos of Kai and Krystal to Mr. Kang, he insert it on the usb and gasped from the photos "Mr. Kang, I was hiding that for a long time.. It's difficult for me to do this..." you said. *I'm sorry... Kai and Krystal...* you thought. D.O was there watching *Goodluck Jongin* he thought.

---

"F(X)'s Krystal and Kai dating?"

"Kai and f(x)'s Krystal caught dating! 

             Kai from SMent was caught visiting f(x) Krystal on f(x) dorm -HOT ENTERTAINMENT NEWS TODAY

 

[a/n]: "Hi! Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it! OMG stay tuned for the next part!

Please

comment, subscribe

and ---> upvote if you like the story! 

Thanks