Pain

My Enemy's Paparazzo

I hope this is the last time I receive this situation, the pain I feel in my heart from being betrayed. I wish.. I wish my heart isn't always open to strangers. I wish I was an ignorant instead of being stepped down by people who always takes advantage of my kindness... But, that's just wrong and my heart couldn't do it.

Millions of thoughts are set in your mind, regrets. You fall from Kai's trap because of your sincerity inside your heart, not knowing that he would do that thing. Flashbacks came when Kai firstly talk to you harshly, you were not warned before. Now as you realize everything, your heart starts to get colder and colder... as an ice. Tears wouldn't stop from the pain you felt. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR_I03mAATk (Stay Forever - To The Beautiful You ost)play~

As you were glancing down while your head bumped on someone's chest, you couldn't move from your place. As someone's arms hugged your almost dead soul, it was the warmest hug you ever felt. You felt locked in paradise, knowing that someone protects you.

"Uljimma(Don't cry)" feels like an angel said it to you. You stayed on his arms because you trusted him alot, he slowly lifted your chin to see you. "Uljimma.. Rian, I'm sorry I was late" the one you missed a million of times, "Kyungsoo...yah" you called him with your weak voice. "It's me.. I'm here" he hugged you tightly, you started crying so hard. The feeling was like meeting him for the first time, your heart raced at the moment you really loved him. "I'm sorry oppa.. I'm so sorry" you repeated those words to him. You thanked him secretly for being there, without any expectation.

Kyungsoo patted you, "It's my fault... It's my fault..." he confronted you, you shrugged in pain.

"I don't deserve to be with you Kyungsoo... I'm so stupid" you look into his eyes while saying those words, Kyungsoo didn't agree "Shh.. Stop saying those.." his tears was slightly forming, from anger and from the pain you feel.. It was connected.

*I have to see that bastard* Kyungsoo thought in anger. Kyungsoo wanted to meet Mr. Kang but you couldn't release him, you walked at the lobby and people are staring at you "There she is! She is now with D.O-sunbae. What kind of sorcery is this?" "She is just using D.O-oppa". There are more people outside the company asking for the girl with Kai on the photos. "We need to see the girl of Kai personally!! She has no shame at all!!" a fan shouted outside while the bodyguards stopped them.

Kyungsoo wanted to close your ears to avoid hearing harshful as you noticed him slightly limping from his ankle accident, "Oppa..." you called him and watched his foot, "I'm alright" he said, you proceed at Mr. Kang's office where you spotted him looking down at his desk seemingly to lose hope. "Mr. Kang.." Kyungsoo called his name, Mr. Kang was shocked seeing him "Oh, D.O-yah..." he replied. "Is there any possibilities to hide Rian's identity? Please?" he asked.

Mr. Kang shrugged, "If it was from our company... We failed... We are sorry Rian.." he explained. "I never expect that you would date with Kai-sshi, how? when?" Mr. Kang asked. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "Kai wanted a revenge sunbae..." he answered, you looked at him "How did you know?" you asked, "From Chanyeol-hyung, he said it to me" Kyungsoo answered. "So, you were friends with Kai?" Mr. Kang asked to Kyungsoo as he nodded. "This is so unbelievable, why you didn't inform me about this?" he wanted an answer.

---

"I'm quiting hyung.." Kai said to his manager, he was shocked on Kai's final decision "Are you sure? How about your hardwork and sacrifices? And this scandal would last a year, and they will forget it" the manager answered. Kai understood what his manager wanted, he revealed to him that it was all his plan "I couldn't believe you that you did that Jongin. Why would the paparazzo feel right now? And she was the one who spreaded your photos with Krystal before?" the manager asked as Kai confirmed everything to him.

"I also did that because... Of an old friend.. I know I was reckless and evil now" Kai said with a lonely tone, "Jongin, I don't know what to say... You should think before you act..". *It was too late* Kai thought. "Are you really ending this career?" the manager asked, "I had enough.. I already experience and fulfilled my dream. By that dream I felt that I was not a human... I couldn't eat with my friends nor have lots of time with them.. I couldn't roam around the streets like a normal person, all I have to do is hide my private life." Kai explained.

"People would stalk me whenever I go, and one mistake would be published everywhere... For me, that is not a normal life of a person..." Kai said.

I admit that I envy Kyungsoo's life, I thought showing him that I was an artist is a big deal... I envy him right now for living peacefully... Unlike my current life right now...

Krystal secretly arrived at Kai's dorm together with the f(x) manager. She quickly run to him "Jongin-oppa!" she hugged him knowing that he needs warmth. "Please don't end this up, we can find a way" she begged, Kai smiled "It was my fault Soo Jung.." he touch her cheeks, "It's your dream Jongin, you can fulfill more" she said, Kai insisted "I'm stepping down in SM... I will live normally from now on" he explained. "But--" her words were cutted off.

"I will wait for you.. Be an artist and I will cheer for you.." he said.

Krystal hugged him once again, "I hope everything will be fixed" she hoped for a miracle. Kyungsoo decided to visit Kai as he left you with Mr. Kang for the mean time. He strode infront of his dorm while fans are blocking the way, even though he can't walk properly he still managed.

"Kim Jongin!" as Kyungsoo saw him inside the dorm, he quickly strode foward him and grabbed his collar "Are you happy now?! Huh?!" Kyungsoo asked him and punched him with anger. Kai didn't like to fight anymore, "Do Kyungsoo!!" Krystal shouted. "You did this as a revenge to me? Then why you should also hurt Rian?!!" he almost shouted from anger. The manager couldn't do anything because he understands. "She made us seperate with Soo Jung!" Kai answered, Krystal wanted to stop them "Please stop! You two are bestfriends!" she said.

"Is it good being left? How do you feel being left alone? You left me alone Kyungsoo..." Kai said, "That's not true! I turned my back at my parents for you! And how can you believe to a non-sense rumor?!" he answered. "You know Jongin? You didn't trust me" Kyungsoo added.

Kai simply narrowed his eyes to him, "I treated you like you are my real brother... Is it my fault why my mom does not like me to be an artist like you? Answer me" Kyungsoo said with a more calm voice. Kai's tears were falling. "And you destroyed my world" he added. Kai was so guilty and he didn't feel like living anymore, "You should go and apologize to Rian!" Kyungsoo said.

He looked at Krystal, "Don't ever hurt Rian.. Because it's his entire fault! He tricked her, she is too good to ignore people who asks for help" Kyungsoo said to her. Krystal looked down, "I will...." she answered. Kai was dumbfounded, he feels like everything is going down...

---

Despite of days, weeks. Kyungsoo decided to leave their hometown for awhile as he wanted to be with you, you decided to leave as a paparazzo and stay with your mom. You decided not to see Kyungsoo for awhile, it will take time...

"Excuse me, I'm just a representative.. Could we talk to for awhile? It's about the great song you made if I'm not wrong" a lady said after Kyungsoo opened the door.

 

[a/n]: Woah! STAY TUNED FOR LAST CHAPTER WHERE THIS STORY WILL END!

I'm gonna miss you guys T.T Thanks for the support!!! <3 I hope you can upvote this story kekeke~~~ I wanna see you feedback to this story :)

Please answer this poll --> clickhere <---