Finally

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"Life is going on, after a terrible aftermath.. We need to stand to live.."  you wrote it on the textbook, while classes are going on. You have that grin on your face thinking that the school will be over after two days, "Class is dismissed, be sure to go on your respective extra classes later" the teacher said. 

Lizzy ran into your place, "Let's get some kimbap?" she asked. You nodded happily, "Kaja! (let's go)" you answered and fixed your things. It's summer meaning vacation is approaching, some classrooms are closed, there are few students who attends some classes. "Our campus feels so empty" Lizzy sighed and met some friends "Rian! Should we hang out at the coffee shop?" your friend asked. You nodded, "Sure unnie.. But I need to fetch my little sister from school" you replied.

---

"The dorm feels empty with someone who is missing" Suho, the caring member said. Everyone sighed except Kai because he is missing. "Kyungsoo and Jongin misunderstand everything, they said hurtful words.. So that's why there are no possibilities for them to talk" Luhan explained. They all know that Kyungsoo is sensitive when it comes to his dreams, once you talk bad about his goals, he will eventually lose hope and believe with your hurtful words.

"We will be also seperating for our works and new schools" Tao said, "But! We should always see each other and never lose contact" Kris said. The boys hi-fied, "I received a call from Jongin.. He is at his recording studio" Lay said. "That's nice to hear... I wonder if they will be friends with Kyungsoo again" Suho said.

"I heard that Jongin is searching for an entertainment company where he will be a trainee" Chen explained. "How about Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked. "Kyungsoo said that he is not sure of being a trainee anymore.. But let's hope" Sehun answered. "You all know Jongin's personality" Luhan chuckled, the boys laughed too. "But probably I know who his companion right now" Chanyeol said.

Kai is on the recording studio practicing his rap skills all by himself. He feels alone because he used to sing with Kyungsoo during evening. He heard a knock from outside, a smile formed into his lips and quickly opened the door, he saw his beautiful lady with a hat on. "Soo Jung!" Kai's eyes brightened as he calls her name, Krytal hit his tummy softly "Call me Krystal from now on, I'm debuting this week" she chuckled and went inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXclqfaFLAk (One Fine Day - To The Beautiful You inst. ost)

Kai scratched his head, "What is my love doing here? What if someone sees you here" Kai asked, she laughed "Oppa, give me chance to see you.. What if I debut? I could never see you comfortably" Krystal pouted while feeling sad. Kai seated beside her, "It's fine.. But our relationship will last arasso?" he asked, she leaned on his shoulder "I'm debuting as a f(x) member, I'm excited.. I also practiced and met my co-members" Krystal said while smiling. Kai kissed her forehead "Good luck.. I'm happy for you.." he said.

Krystal stared at him, "Where is your bestfriend.. Kyungsoo? Is it real that you fought together?" she asked. Kai nodded, she looked around the recording studio room "So that's why it's so silent.. You should be friends again oppa.." she insisted. "I don't think so... Now all I have is EXO and you..My Krystal" he neared and said those words. Krystal smiled, "I love you oppa" she said.

Krystal is Kai's girlfriend, they had been together since first year of highschool. But Krystal is in different school, so they have to meet every evening. Now that Krystal is debuting soon, Kai is inspired to strive hard "I love you more.. Soo Jung" he called with her real name. Krystal smiled, "After being a trainee, never look at some girls arasso?" she asked. Kai smirked, "I can only see you" he answered.

She is Kai's angel, that's what he defines her. For him, she is perfect... "And you! Never spazz with any male idol! Or else, your dead" Kai said and pouted at her. Krystal laughed at him. It was a perfect evening for him.

"So, what are you planning to take?" your mom asked randomly, she is playing with your little sister; Eunri is already smiling.. You are in a relief "I wanna be a journalist umma.." you simply answered. "Arasso! I will grant that for you" she said. You smiled, "Umma.. Thank you.." you said. "Let's show to your dad that we can do it without him" she said. You chuckled "Ofcourse we can.. I'm gonna help you" you cheered her up.

"But.. It's still different with appa" Eunri said cutely. "Your appa will never come back" your mom replied. "Umma!" you almost scolded her and approached Eunri "You have your Rian unnie, don't be sad" you pinched her cheeks. Your umma brought some envelopes "These are for you.." she said. You already know what is it, it's admiring/love letters "it was messed up outside" your mom said.

---

After days, the day has come... You finally finished highschool! Lizzy received flower from her parents, "What are you looking at them? You also have a bouquet of flowers, the problem is your dad is missing right now" she said. It's a memorable day and your dad is not present, you felt like empty but it's alright. "I'm so happy umma!" you hugged her with Eunri. You showed that there is no problem with anything.

Your hoobae(younger) friends greeted you "We will miss Rian unnie at school" your friend said. Lizzy approached you "We are finally done with this!" she said happily. You grinned "I know!!" you shouted. EXO members are with their bouquet of flowers, they look like an anime characters with their school uniforms. "How I wished Kyungsoo was here with us" Suho sighed. Some fans are creating fansites about them "Oppa is jjang!"  they can hear it from some students. 

Kyungsoo on the other hand, he graduated at the same time but in different school. He feels alone and he had no friends to hang out with; his parents approached him "You're so handsome" his mom said and slightly fixed his hair. "Young man, are you ready for your next chapter?" his dad asked. Kyungsoo nodded and smiled, they walked on their way to the car "I'm so glad that our Kyungsoo finally came in his senses, this school is so great not like that public school" your mom hissed. Kyungsoo received a call from EXO "we miss you!!" they shouted from the phone, Kyungsoo smiled "I miss you too guys!" he replied.

"Update us about your life now" Suho said. "Hyung, I think I'm leaving Seoul to study somewhere else.. But I'm staying at Korea" Kyungsoo said. The boys felt sad when they heard it "Re-really?..." Chen sighed. "But I'm gonna see you guys.. hopefully" Kyungsoo said, he is feeling sad.

"So.. You are not.. going to be a trainee? Kyungsoo-yah, the companies are only here at Seoul, there are no entertainment companies at the provinces" Baekhyun said worriedly. They know that Kyungsoo gave up already, "I know Baekhyun hyung.." Kyungsoo said with a weak tone.

"Good luck.." They all said except Kai. Krystal approached him "Flowers for someone who gradtuated" she said and grinned, "Soo Jung!" Kai hugged her, "Sorry.. I was late, I just filmed one Music Video" she said. "I'm so excited to see that" Kai said.

"Now that you finished, we need to go at SM Entertainment as soon as possible! They need to discover you" Krystal said. Chanyeol approached "Woah uri Soo Jung is debuting this thursday! Congratulations" Chanyeol said, Krystal laughed "Chanyeol-sunbae! Be my fanboy" she said. 

---

After months, you are already studying in the field of being a writer/journalist. You are actually having fun with it. You are also working! You called Lizzy "Rian-ah! I'm practicing right now, let's talk later?!" Lizzy asked while panting. "Arasso! See you!" you said and hang up. Everyone is busy with their own lives, without knowing Kyungsoo took that major too but in different university.

Some EXO members couldn't be trainees for some reasons. 

"I'm Kim Jongin, 94liner.. Dancing is my passion, I can also sing" Kai introduced himself to the judges. He started dancing. The judges watched in awe while he is dancing, they stood up and clapped "We need you in this entertainment, congratulations" one of the judges said. "Your dancing is strong with unique moves, we should have a time hearing your voice, you passed" the judge confirmed. Kai couldn't believe from what he is hearing, "Yes!" he shouted and threw his fist on air. Krystal was watching him secretly *Good job oppa!* she praised him.

Half of his dream is achieved! Today, is a memorable day for him. The boys had barbeque/soju party near the neighborhood. Chanyeol who auditioned with Kai, was not accepted "I think my fate is not to be an artist, cheers!" Chanyeol said and accepted the fact. "Hyung! It's fine, there are always chances" Kai comforted him, "I don't I will audition anymore" Suho said, "Wae?" Kris asked. "He is contended with life, he will keep playing Golf" Chen laughed.

"Students, write an essay about Media-Tv. I want it 5000 words and it should be done in a week" the professor said. D.O closed his notebook *It's gonna be a tough week* he thought. Months ago, D.O never thought his life would be like this, far from recording studios, far from his close friends(EXO) for him it's unbelievable. He arrived at home. As always, his parents are on the library room doing their own work. "Kyungsoo arrived" his mom said and stood up.

"Kyungsoo, have your dinner.. Ahjussi, please prepare the food for our Kyungsoo" his mom demanded. He was not in the mood to eat. "Kyungsoo.. Why are so lonely again? Did you not move on?" his mom asked. *How can I move on mom.. I wanted my old life with my friends. And how can I stay in peace when my I can't even explain to my ex-bestfriend everything* he thought. She hold his cold hands, "Nevermind Kyungsoo.. Everything is alright.. I guess your bestfriend does not care about you anymore, look? He never approached you" his mom said.

D.O sighed, *And... I left.. Rian-sshi... I guess she dosen't know me* he thought.

---

After lots of months passed, a manager approached Kai. He was training hard at the SM building, he is also gaining fans, alot of fans posted on his facebook "Oppa! I hope you debut soon!"~ "Are you Kim Jongin?" the manager asked to him. He fell on the floor, sweating hard from dancing "Yes.. It's me" Kai answered. "Lee Soo Man-sshi wants to talk with you" the manager replied.

Kai fixed himself and headed towards at his office. He spotted Lee Soo Man busy writing, "Oh, come in Jongin-sshi" he said. Kai shyly seated on the couch "Anyeonghaseyo Lee Soo Man-sshi" he bowed, Soo Man approached him.. He is the owner of the entertainment company "We staffs watched you for a long time and you seemed to have a great talent plus, you're hardworking kid" he said.

Kai smiled, "Thank you" he bowed. "Don't be shock with what I will tell" Soo Min said.

"I'm ready" Kai answered.

"You will debuting in a month Kim Jongin, as a solo artist" Lee Soo Man said and smiled. Kai was speechless

 

A/N: Thanks for reading! Woah, Jongin will be debuting soon! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! <3

I hope you can upvote too.. Pretty please with cherry on top? haha <3 :*