Photo Shutter Sound

My Enemy's Paparazzo

Months passed...

"Rian wait, you also to have an interview with the new rookie group. We need to post something new about this rookie group arasso?" Mr. Kang's voice can be heard around the lobby. You kept on nodding at him while reading your schedule for this morning. "I'll be back at lunch time! Goodbye Mr. Kang" you bowed at him and left alone. Mr. Kang sighed as he watches you "Still.. Kyungsoo is being missed" at the same time he muttered, Mr. Kang is not used to see you being alone.

You walked while finding the adress, "I wonder where is that place" you talked to yourself while checking on the adresses. 

"You always did a great job Jongin, I'm lucky for having you as one of the artists of SM Entertainment. Are you ready with all of your songs for the concert?" Lee Soo Man asked Kai who has been preparing for SMTOWN concert which it will be held soon in Seoul. He couldn't express the hapiness he felt, he was leaving on his dream "Please beware of anything dangerous headline topics, the media might be searching lots of infos about the artists. And soon, we will have a world tour so prepare for yourself to be known worldwide" Soo Man explained.

Kai nodded, *More popularity? I think I couldn't handle it anymore* he thought secretly. 

Eversince he began to promote songs, things gets heated up specially his own private life. Kai's mom said that some fans bothered their home during nights "After midnight, I would see lots of gifts infront of our own house. Some of your fans seems to create a camping site outside the gate, I think they are waiting for you to visit" He remembered what his mom complained. "We are just praying for you safety Jongin.. Are you sure that you wanna continue this career? Your always looking tired, always seemed to be sick and you can't be free in life" Kai's dad added.

He totally agreed with his parents. He missed his old life as a normal person, it wasn't like old, free and peaceful one. Kai couldn't even meet his friends and date normally, he wasn't prepared of those things to come in his old peaceful life.

*I don't know if I can still endure it* he hissed inside and left at Soo Man's office. As he walks on the practice rooms, he suddenly opened the door where f(x) is currently practicing, where Krystal is. "Yah, how could you just barge in the door? Wassup man" Amber greeted him playfully. Kai's eyes were only for Krystal as he gaze at her softly "Can I stay here for awhile?" he asked.

Amber laughed, "But what if Soo Man-sshi caught you here? He will be curious" Amber replied. "Jongin, can you please leave?" Krystal asked. Kai shrugged, "Leave the man stay here for awhile, he looks so sad" Victoria insisted. "Thank you, noona!" Kai replied to Victoria, Krystal secretly smiled at the back.

*Seeing her successful makes me already contended with what I have* Kai thought when he watches her sing and dance. They were busy practicing for SMTOWN concert where every group from SM will perform their own songs, it was a highly buzzed on media right now. You visited SM's representative to give informations about the upcoming concert. "Thank you so much, the infos will be posted on our website and it will be shown on news. Have a good day" you informed politely.

Since your morning schedules were done, you proceed to the hotel apartment and stayed at the cafe where the paparazzi are having their own lunch. Some of them seated with you because you are alone, "We really have to eat with you, I can't see you being alone noona" a paparazzo said. You smiled at them, "Thank you", "Since D.O-sshi left, you always look gloomy.. You miss him right?" they asked.

You slightly chuckled, "It's not that.. I'm also stressed. And we are sometimes talking through phone" you admitted. *But it lasts like 5 minutes only because he is busy and he shouldn't get caught of his mom talking on phone for too long... I can be really busy too* you thought.

They all squealed while you cringe "So sweet of D.O-sshi.. You two must be already a couple!" a girl paparazzo said, you shrugged "We are only friends" you replied innocently, they hitted you softly "Lying!" they shouted, you grinned from their bright personalities. "Guys, I didn't know that you were like this" you said, "We can't talk to you because you always seemed to be busy with D.O-sshi! And you are one of the excellent paparazzo here unnie" another replied.

Where can real emotions can be hidden... It can be hidden...

You phone rang as you answered it, "Oh, Jongin-sshi...". Your friend-relationship with Kai hasn't stop since, "Let's hangout later? Tomorrow and other day will be a really busy day for me.." Kai offered, you double think if you will agree with his invitation. Kai waited for your response, "Sorry Kai I think---" your words were cutted off "I'll tell you some news about Kyungsoo.. And let's plan to visit him at his province with some EXO members but without me.." Kai answered. You gulped, you really wanna know how Kyungsoo is doing thinking that some members talks with him. "I have heard alot of news about Kyungsoo from my hyungs, so you wanna come? Let's hang out like we are close friends" he asked.

Your eyes brightened *Kyungsoo-oppa..* you thought while smiling. 

"Arasso, where I will meet you?" you asked. "I'll pick you up" he answered. It was rare for him to pick you up at the hotel apartment.

*I should finish this* Kai thought darkly inside his mind.

As the sun drops at the mountain, the sky was dark orangey as you stayed at the balcony sorting out the photos you will be submitting to Mr. Kang. *Do I have the chance visiting Kyungsoo?* you thought. After have a tea you proceed to Mr. Kang and ask permission "I will leave to meet a friend" you said, "Be careful! Because... Kyungsoo.." Mr. Kang almost whispered, "What about Kyungsoo?" you asked, "He keeps calling me to check you! He cares alot like a mom, so please be careful on the street arasso?" he informed, you nodded while smiling "And please don't mention to him that I let you out this evening" he added.

You dressed after having a warm bath, "All for Kyungsoo! I will do this..." you smiled at mirror and proceed at the lobby cafe. You waited for Kai who is on his way to Dispatch.

After minutes, he came without his scarf on his mouth, people could recognize him easily. Your eyes widened "Jongin-sshi what are you doing?" you asked. "It's alright" he answered and pulled you softly. *I have to finish this* Kai thought. You followed him, some paparazzi wondered "Who is that guy? He looks familiar.. Rian has another friend!"

You were uncomfortable while walking with him on the street, he was not safe. "Jongin-sshi, I guess you have to cover your face or people might notice you" you said. He didn't listen, you glanced down while walking. *What if..* you thought out of nowhere.

"We are heading to my favorite cafe-restaurant" Kai smiled. You nodded and proceed inside.

Kai talked with the waiter, "Here is good place" the waiter offered the seat, which is near the clear, big window. Kai offered you to seat "Thank you" you answered and seated down. "So, are you still talking with Kyungsoo?" he asked. You shyly nodded "But his schedules are hectic.. And he is kind of prohibited to talk on the phone for too long" you explained.

Kai looked on the window and smiled, "I'm happy that Kyungsoo met you again.. He likes you alot before.. Do you know that?" Kai asked, you blushed and smiled "We are friends" you answered. Kai leaned infront of you "Do I have chance?" he asked

*SNAP*

You bitterly smiled, "You're weird" you joked around for the sake of the atmosphere going on. "What about visiting Kyungsoo-sshi?" you changed the topic, Kai seated back, "My hyungs are planning about visiting him, are you joining?" he asked, "Why are you not coming?" you asked back.

Kai narrowed his eyes to you, "Because.. His parents might push me out and we are no longer friends with him" he explained reffering to D.O. "There are chances that you can be friends once again" you didn't lose hope for them, Kai smirked *After this, do you think that it will still happen?* he thought while asking on his mind. "I will inform my hyungs that you will be coming!" he said.

You were still thinking *But his parents..* you thought.

"I heard Kyungsoo is doing well with his career, he has high grades. Suho hyung said that he could handle the company of his parents too" Kai said. Your eyes brightened after hearing those, *He is doing well* you thought. "But last week, I think his right ankle was injured" Kai added. You stopped, "Really? How?! When?" you asked, "I guess when he was walking on the stairs, but it's a minor accident so you don't have to worry" he explained. "He... He didn't even tell me this.." you said.

"Maybe he does not want you to be worried" Kai answered. You began to be the most worried person right now, the food was served by the waiter.

Kai swirled the fork at the bolognese pasta and posed it "Eat" he said handling the fork with linguini to you. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgPXRMx8B9A (Change - Nice Guy ost instrumental)

*SNAP*

You rejected it "Thanks, I have here". Kai puts it down, "I'm sorry" he answered. "Do you like Kyungsoo?" Kai asked suddenly, you looked up to him and smiled. "Okay, maybe you are shy to answer me then" Kai didn't force you to answer back to him. Kai looked on the window "Seoul is really beautiful.. Right?" he asked, you nodded and look where he is staring.

*SNAP*

"Should I tell more stories about Kyungsoo?" Kai offered, he talked while you were eating with him. "Really?" you kind of lose your appetite when Kai informed that Kyungsoo was injured. "We use to sing together" Kai said. After a long talk together, "Mr. Kang called me just now.." you said while scrolling into your phone, "What he said?" Kai asked, "I think I have to leave right now.." you replied. 

As you stand up from your seat, Kai went to guide you. "Are you sure that you wanna leave?" he asked, you nodded "It's also late.. Anyways, thanks for the treat. And more.. You have to come with us to visit Kyungsoo! I'm sure that you two will be friends again" you showed your gratitude. "I hope the plan will be successful, and goodluck to your concert. Practice hard, fighting!" you added. Kai almost melted from your words, you were too kind to him.

*But.. The revenge is way more important, for the things you've done.. Specially, my revenge on Kyungsoo* Kai thought and hugged you tight.

You gasped as your eyes widened, "Kai-sshi.." you called his name. Kai remained silent with his straight face while hugging you *I'm sorry.... But I have to end this.*.

*SNAP* *SNAP* *SNAP*

A person is snapping photos of you and Kai the whole time outside the restaurant.

 

[a/n]: omg..

Please stay tuned for the last chapters! Please subscribe, comment and upvote! Please help me upvote this story :)