I Admit

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"Just tell me, Is it you?" Kai asked while grabbing D.O's collar from his shirt. You approached to him while looking down, Mr. Kang run to see what was happening "Excuse me, Kai-sshi!" Mr. Kang pulled Kai away from D.O, "D.O-sshi!" you called and see if he is alright, he seemed to not be on his own senses. Kai was overly agressive, some paparazzi boys helped Kai to be calm. You saw D.O's lower lip was bleeding from Kai's punch.

"Kai-sshi, D.O-sshi.. We have to talk privately" Mr. Kang said, you quickly run to Mr. Kang "Can I come too?" you asked because it's your responsibility, he approved. You guided D.O on the way to Mr. Kang's office, Kai's manager stayed outside, he is nervous because the news about him violating a paparazzo on Dispatch. 

D.O seated on a chair facing Kai, he can't look at Kai *I can't believe he did this to me...* D.O thought, and thinking how Kai blamed him harshly. "So Kai-sshi, I'm the head director of Dispatch. Nice to meet you, if you had problems with us you should contact us for a schedule not like this" Mr. Kang explained, the whole time you were looking down but listening.

"I'm sorry for my disrespectful act but I can't handle this, that was our private life. You didn't destroy my private life but you also ruined my career" Kai said while staring at D.O with anger inside. D.O stared at him back, he scoffed infront of Kai "Do you think I'm that harsh to stalk you Jongin? I won't spend my time on you either" D.O replied informally. You noticed his tone and the way he talks to him, *Do they know with each other?* you thought. Kai was hurted from his words secretly, same as for D.O who was blamed of revealing his relationship in public.

The atmosphere was intense because of them, Mr. Kang settled it by explaining it to Kai. "Then please say who followed and snapped these photos!" Kai answered. He thinks that it was D.O who did this, "We have to talk privately" Kai offered to D.O, Mr. Kang approved. Kai and D.O is in a balcony, Kai looked at the busy buildings and car under while D.O had his straight face "What do you have to say privately?" he asked, Kai went back to the situation and approached D.O "Do you still envy about my career? So you have to destroy me? Kyungsoo, you dreamed of being an artist like me, but look where are you now? You are chasing big people, just like a slave from a company" Kai said.

D.O's eyes widened in anger, he couldn't believe that Kai is like this now. He changed for worst "Jongin, do you still have a heart?" D.O asked, which make Kai speechless "You are the wrong one Jongin, you still keep your relationship with Soo Jung even it's prohibited" he added.

"Are you happy now? Yes, being an artist is hard.. It's feels like I can't be human!" Kai said and left D.O hanging. Kai went back to Mr. Kang's office with a bad mood, you looked at him *He is being like this because of me..* you thought. Kai noticed you, *Why is she here with us?* he thought.

D.O came too, "Kang-sshi, D.O-sshi is not yet admitting" Kai said casually. Mr. Kang stared at you, you blinked fast. D.O stood up next to you, "Jongin..." D.O called his real name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k4U1RBzW6c (About Her - Flower Boy Next Door inst. ost)

Kai looked up to him, "What if I admit.. I was the one who stalk and snap those photos? Yes, it's me" D.O said. *She seemed to be really afraid, who cares about me? Jongin blamed me anyways* D.O thought for you sake. Your eyes widened in shock, he was lying. "D.O-sshi!" you stood up with disbelief.

*He keeps on covering me up, but it's my entire fault.. I can't let this happen to him* you thought.

You faced Kai with strength, you needed to face this. "Who are you?" he asked, you gulped "Don't believe with D.O-sshi's words, he was lying.. It was me, I was the one who saw you and Krystal-sshi together.. It was my entire fault, if you don't believe to me.. I bumped to you accidentally near f(x)'s dorm, I was that lady.. If you remember" you said.

Kai blinked, he remember the flashback when he bumped to you and he noticed your brown coat. You risk yourself for this problem to finish "Bring me to jail, kill me those harsh words.. Because I deserve it" your tears are building up. 

Kai stared at D.O, he was wrong to blame him. D.O was worried about you, *I'm trying to save you.. Pabo* he thought.

"I'm sorry Kai-sshi.. I didn't want this--" your words were cutted off, "Then, it's your fault.. You don't have ways to fix it anymore" Kai said in a lower tone and left with pain in his heart *It was a strange lady, who destroyed everything* he crazily thought. He left with his manager peacefully.

"Jongin, why would you do that to Kyungsoo? Look, you are being a brat!" Krystal scolded him through cellphone, "I didn't control myself Soo Jung.. I'm really mad" he said, "Jongin, if you keep doing this... I, myself will end this relationship" she replied. Kai was shocked "Soo Jung, I care about your career too!! Are you being selfish again?!" Kai asked angrily. Krystal couldn't take the situation, she just end the conversation without a notice. "Aish!" Kai threw his phone.

---

You were on your dorm, treating D.O's bruise with your first aid kit. "You, didn't have to lie and cover me up" you said softly. D.O just stared at you, "He blamed me, so it's fine.. How I wish you didn't admit it" he said, "Why he blamed you immediately? There are lots of paparazzi to be blamed, why is it you?" you asked, he looked down "That's a long story" he answered.

He hissed from the pain while you put the cotton with alchohol to his wound. "I deserved that punch" you joked. He looked at you "Are you crazy? Do you wanna get hurt?!" he asked, you smiled "Yes, I don't want my friend to get hurt" you answered.

D.O was touched when he heard 'friend' on your sentence *I ended up being a friend to you* he thought.

Kai was not in the mood for days, good thing nothing happened to you.. But it's the wrong way of thinking..

"Who ever is the paparazzo who stalks me everywhere will have a lesson from me" Kai said while thinking the flashbacks of you.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! :*** please comment and subscibe

special thanks to: kgrl123 & lovelydyungsoo for always commenting!!! :*