Excited

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"Excuse me?" Kai asked you to move aside, you quickly nodded "Oh.. Yes.." you moved aside and look at him. He was tall and dark skinned than other koreans, which made him special. You wanted to stop him, but you just said "I'm sorry.. For blocking your way" you said and bowed. Kai kept his straight face and waited infront of f(x) dorm, he was obviously waiting for Krystal. You can't even move forward and leave, Kai noticed you "Aren't you leaving?" he worriedly asked, because he might get caught.

"Oh, yeah.." you smiled and walked away from him, *That's right! Kai needs privacy, he is an artist* you thought and kept on walking into the bus station. 

At the right timing, Krystal went outside at the main door with her cap on. Kai looked around if there are people, "Kai oppa" Krystal called and went to hug him, "How are you? Did you finish your practice?" he asked, she nodded "Let's go and eat somewhere.. Don't forget to use this" she said and gave him sunglasses and a cap. He sweetly smiled and held her hand "Let's go" he said.

You waited at the bus station, still thinking of the Kai incident a while ago *So, he is the person I will stalk..* you thought and kicked the small stones on the ground.

After reaching at the hotel, you quickly find for D.O without knowing, you spotted him at the office "D.O-sshi!" you called and ran to him. D.O was kind of shocked, you seated right next to him "I already took some photos of IU-sunbae at the entertainment building, but she didn't stated anything" you informed. D.O looked at you "Is that your reason why you are excited?" he asked.

You grinned, "Not only that" you said and hitted him softly, D.O wondered why she seemed to be like that. "I meet the person I will stalk, Kai-sshi.." you said and stared at him. D.O blinked *Jongin?* he thought and widened his eyes, you pouted "Why are you so anxious?" you asked. *Jongin.... Should be careful..* he think for his own safety. "Ummm... Congrats, where did you see him?" he asked casually but deep inside, he was nervous.

"Umm.. To a place.. It's actually a neighborhood" you informed. D.O was clueless, *I wonder if he visited EXO* he thought, but it was wrong. "Why you looked happy?" he asked, you grinned "Nothing.." you nearly blushed. D.O looked down with straight face. "Do you like his songs?" you asked, D.O looked up quickly "Boh? I never heard of them" he said bitterly. You grinned "You always seemed to be grumpy" you patted him, he looked at you "You should thank me, because I'm talking to you" he answered and stood up.

"Wait D.O-sshi!" you called him and followed.

D.O stopped when he saw the girls who keeps on bothering him since he transfered here. You looked at them, "Yah Rian-sshi!" the girl called you. You pointed yourself "Me??" you asked because you didn't know them. They approached you "Do you know D.O well? We noticed that you always cling into him" the girl said infront of you. You blinked "He is my friend" you answered fearfully. D.O looked at you with terror.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you "Don't talk with them, it's a waste of time" he whispered.

They approached you, "Yah Kyungsoo oppa! She is just like us, she wants your attention! Oppa, can you talk to us?" the girl asked. "D.O-sshi, what are they talking about?" you asked, "Yes, Rian.. He never talked to us, he is so rude. Oppa, why are you talking to Rian? Do you like her? Or Rian, you like him?" she asked.

You gasped, "Boh?!" you asked. D.O remains relaxed and silent, "Yes! The only reason you cling to him it's because you have a crush on him" she ranted. You didn't expect that she would say that "That's not true!" you shouted. D.O pulled you softly again, "Do not mind them, let's go" he said and left with you. "That girl is a b**ch!" the girl threw tantrums, "D.O is so cute.. She is so lucky to be with him always" her friend said.

"Yah! Why you didn't talk and explain" you said. He remained silent, "I hate girls who acts like that" he answered, you started listening, "They are annoying me since I lived here" he explained. "Maybe they want to be friends with you" you give a positive feedback. He hissed *This is happening since high school days, they seemed to be sasaeng fans, no.. only Kai has that now* he thought.

"They seemed to want to be friends with you" you sheepishly explained. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-_jceNsRbY (Love Love Love - to the beautiful ost inst.)

D.O sighed, "Are you that naive?" he asked. You pouted and remained silent "Arasso, I'm sorry... I know that you are in the positive way" he said to cheer you up, you remained looking down.. Gloomy. "Yah.. I wasn't serious" he said and kneeled to see your face. You saw his face under you, your heart beated fast. You stared at him *Why do I feel this way?* you thought as you look into his big, wide eyes.

"I'm sorry.. Would you accept my sorry? Please smile" he said.

*What? I'm even cheering her up?* he crazily thought. You remained looking at him, *that look... Is familiar..* you wanted to say loudly. D.O patted your back "Smile, smile.. Don't mind me, I'm a jerk" he said. You turned back to him without knowing. D.O noticed it. *Don't look at me...* you thought. "Are you still mad?" he asked, you shrugged.

"Then face at me and forgive me" D.O forced cutely. Since it's your first time seeing him like that, you chuckled. D.O noticed his actions and fakely cough "Yah, just forgive me" he said with a cold tone, you looked at him "Woah, D.O-sshi! I didn't know you have a cute side" you chuckled while telling him. D.O hissed and walked away like he normally do, "Sunbae!" you shouted and followed him.

"D.O is being cute~ D.O is being cute~~" you mocked him until you reached infront of the door, "D.O-sshi use your pororo pajamas arasso?" you joked. D.O keeps on staring on your laugh *Pabo* he thought, you couldn't stop laughing at him. 

He suddenly pulled and pinned you against the wall, you gasped and widened your eyes "Yah D.O-sshi..." you softly said. "I hate being called cute" he said, you just stared at him. You pushed him softly "D.O-yah! Don't make jokes like this" you said and can't stare at him. You quickly find your keys and unlock the door, you left him outside.

*Why do I feel this way?!!* you asked to yourself. Flashbacks came when he stares at you, you shrugged "Anii!!" you shouted. D.O heard it from outside *She is even shouting? Pabo* he secretly chuckled and went inside to his room.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Please upvote, comment and subscribe~~

I wanna know who is reading this story.. :( Silent reader please show up :( :)