Baby Don't Cry

My Enemy's Paparazzo

As Kai left at Kyungsoo's dorm, he tighten his grip on the envelope as it crumple up. He couldn't believe on what happened.

You approached Kai as you saw him at the lobby, "Kai-sshi! What happened? Are you already finished talking with him?" you asked believing that he would stay for long. Kai touch your cheeks with his palm "Kyungsoo has something to know about something important to him. Rian-sshi, I hope we still meet each other" he answered and walked away. The paparazzi approached and blocked you "Rian-ah are you not telling us something? Are you dating already?" a paparazzo asked. 

You stared blank although there are people blocking your way, "No, I'm not" you answered but didn't care. You were thinking of Kyungsoo *What happened to him?* you wondered and saw him walking straight leaving the hotel, "Kyungsoo-yah!" you shouted and run towards him, "Are you okay? Please relax!" you said and noticed his strong expressions, he was mad and depressed. "I have to meet my mom" he simply replied to you which made you stop from following him.

"Sure, good thing is we are at Seoul having meeting with the representatives of our branch." D.O's dad answered when he asked where they were.

After the meeting finished, "Thank you, I hope we can call some business companies to invest the profits" his mom shakehand with a worker as Kyungsoo appeared at the company branch without wearing suit. "Ugh, this is our boss' son.. And yes, he is not a businessman.. I heard that he is reporter or something" a worker gossip with other people. His mom looked up and saw his son "Kyungsoo-ah, what are you doing in this time?" she asked.

Kyungsoo immediately gave the crumpled envelope which says that he passed to be a trainee. "Mom.. Is it true? Are you the one who expelled me from being a trainee?" he asked, his mom didn't expect for his visitation. But she knew how important that was to his son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiUxaYTqrjg (Reason-4men) play~

His mom stood up from the chair, "Son, I have no choice but make you give up from being a trainee, you just don't know how hard it is.. And I already warned you from the start but you didn't listen to me" she explained her side. Kyungsoo's eyes were teary knowing that it was his mom's fault of everything "Umma... It feels like everything is a lie" he answered and left her. His mom was shocked seeing her own son's teary eyes, his dad appeared and blocked Kyungsoo's way "I didn't expect you to see on this state, I'll talk to you mom" he said, Kyungsoo nodded silently and left the building.

He surely felt so alone, no one to lean on.

*Mom destroyed my dream.. Right now it's too late* he thought while thinking of his age, he should be debuting already. He wanted to be alone for awhile, he sat on a bench at the park while people are having fun times with their friends and family.

He watches a family, the parents were playing with their small daughter happily *I also dreamed for a happy and peaceful family..* Kyungsoo thought in pain.

Afternoon, Evening night.. Hours passed while he stayed at the park, he decided to return at the hotel. As he walks on the other side of the sidewalk, he saw you standing infront of the hotel seemingly to wait for someone. He crossed on the road and stopped.. Looking at you..

You looked left to right, you were outside for hours finding for him. "Where is he?!" you said to yourself and saw him standing on your left. You remained freeze at the time you saw him, your eyes brightened "Kyungsoo-oppa!" you called his name. You walked towards him "You've been out for hours... I was worried" you said, he bitterly smiled *I'm happy that someone cares for me, without her... I would.. give up* he thought.

You wanted to comfort him, you wanted to hug him tightly. You felt the pain when you saw him walking alone, with no one..

You raise you two arms and wanted to hug him, but then you stopped and put it down. Kyungsoo froze, *She.. couldn't force her own feelings for me..* he thought and walked slowly away, you remained standing at your place *He is just a friend Rian, why it was hard for you to hug him just like a friend?* you asked to yourself.

Without hesitation, you planned to go and comfort him.

He was on his door bringing out the key, a noise stepped in and he saw you breathing hard, you run to him "Are you okay? Let's talk" you said and followed Kyungsoo.

You hug Kyungsoo tightly after he closed the door, "I'm sorry I was not there when you needed help, I'm afraid what your mom would say" you explained. Kyungsoo's tears fell, he couldn't keep the pain he feels "Umma was the reason why I failed reaching one step of my dream" he brokedown why explaining. You release the hug and saw his tears.. For the first time..

You let him seat on the couch and listened to his whole explanation. "It's alright" you patted his shoulder while being sad for him. You slowly touch his head to lean on your shoulder "Lean and always feel that someone is with you.. That's me.." you strongly said while holding the promise. 

Kyungsoo felt peaceful whenever he is with you.. He closed his eyes because you softly covered it with your palms. "Rest for awhile" you said and stayed on his side *I was never this attached with guys.. Probably it would be appa but he left us..* you thought and slowly stared at Kyungsoo. "Keep your eyes closed, this is my first time" you said.

You started warming up your voice while he can hear you. "I-I never sing to anyone but since my friend is feeling down.. I think I will sing with my favorite song" you added.

~Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon 
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya 
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon 
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni 

You sang a part of your favorite song which is incomplete, Kyungsoo opened his eyes while staring at you. You sang it perfectly, you blushed and scratch your head "Mian, I know my voice is terrible eversince" you apologized, he shrugged "It was a good song" he said, but when he tried to remember the lyrics, something went familiar. "This song.." he said while being shocked.

"Umm.. Did you like the song? I liked it so much that I search millions times on the internet for the mp3 but I guess it's not yet published" you explained.

Kyungsoo widened his eyes, "Seolma(No way).. Is that the song I composed with the help of Baekhyun hyung? How did you know the song though we didn't reveal it yet?" he asked. You tried to remember, "Umm.. We were still seniors... And I.. picked it from the ground" you admitted. *That..* Kyungsoo couldn't think twice.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Woah, the audition mp3 tape is with you the whole time! Which is the root of Kyungsoo&Jongin's broken friendship now... haha! STAY TUNED, please subscribe, comment and upvote please :) mua!

P.S: Good luck EXO for MTVEMA awards :)