It's Cancelled

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"Kai's New Drama is Leaked"

"Kai's New Drama is now postponed, SM Entertainment will decide" 

Ayou read the articles you felt so guilty and sad about it. "This is all my fault" you wanted to cry from your failure. You are alone in your room browsing some articles about Kai. "Whoever took these photos is completely stupid!" You read some hurtful comments, you couldn't help but cry. D.O on the office, is completely worried about you. He run going to your room. "Rian-ah!!" he shouted and knock the door hardly, you look at the door and wipe your tears as soon as you opened the door.

"Yah, why are you locked inside?!" he asked and checked if your hurt. You just looked down without showing your face "I'm sorry, I was wrong for leaking Kai-sshi's new drama.. I didn't know it was serious" you said with your weak voice. D.O hissed "Everyone is over acting it, you don't have to worry" he comforted you.

Mr. Kang came inside, "Rian, relax. No one knew that you were the one who took the photos except us.. Good thing our company is not affected with what you did.. You should be careful" he said. Lucky moment, Mr. Kang is so kind with his employees. "But, you will just receive your a half of your salary.. As what the president informed" Mr. Kang said and walked away. You sighed and seated on the couch, D.O followed you "You have to pay more debts right?" he asked.

You didn't speak nor move. *I want to help umma...* you thought. D.O smiled and took something from his pocket "Take this" he said offering his pocket money. You looked up with disbelief "D.O-sshi, I wont accept that" you said with a serious tone. D.O waited for your response, "You're so kind, and it's unhealthy" you joked and slightly smiled.

"I know you need it" he said, you shrugged "Please don't.." you said and touched his hand covering the money. D.O looked into your soft hands laying on his. "It's my entire fault, I was stupid for over stalking him.. So I deserve it" you explained. D.O just stared into your eyes "If you need help, you should call me first" he said without knowing. You are clueless staring back to him, "I should be the first one" he said, you blinked and smiled "Alright!" you said cheerfully and hit me softly.

*She always see it as a joke* D.O thought and smiled secretly.

---

[At EXO's Dorm]

Suho noticed D.O in a good mood while chopping the carrots, he was preparing dinner. "He looks happy, he might received his salary" Chanyeol tried to guess. Suho stared "But that's a different smile on his face, it's rarely seen for all these years" he replied. D.O noticed them staring at him, "Yah, what's the fuss?" he asked from the kitchen. "Ummm-aaa.. We just missed your face Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol shouted. D.O felt that he is at sweet home once again.

"The dinner is ready!" D.O shouted after 30 minutes of cooking. The boys quickly prepared for the table and seated like kids, D.O and Xiumin served a hot pot of soup and served the bulgogi. "Woah, I missed Kyungsoo hyung's food, I was eating junk food lately" Tao complained. "It's nice to you on a day-off Kyungsoo, we are all worried about you" Suho said.

"Why are you guys worried with me?" he asked. "Your parents, they are not calling you anymore?" Baekhyun asked. D.O shrugged "I miss them.. I tried to call them, but the butler said that they were busy" he answered. "Even a minute to talk with you? This is ridiculous" Sehun said. D.O felt sad about his parents "I was the one who did a mistake.." he replied.

"Relax Kyungsoo, eat well because you are losing loads of weight" Chen patted his back, "Should we call Jongin rascal too?" Kris asked, "He is having a hard time now, as I read his articles" D.O answered, "Ahhh someone leaked photos of Kai's new drama? Yea, we were discussing that topic too" Chanyeol, who is a paparazzo too is mainly updated. "I talked with him a while ago, he was not on the mood because his drama is cancelled" Suho informed.

D.O's eyes widened, "Is...It's because of the leaked photos?" he asked, Suho nodded "He said that his drama will be a flop if they will air it, the person who leaked spread the story twist and plot!" Suho explained. *Rian.. No one should know that it's from our company* D.O thought. "So, when I called him.. He was not in a good mood" Suho added.

"Kyungsoo-yah! We might visit you soon at your dorm arasso?" Lay asked. Without hesitation, D.O nodded "Tell me on what day so I can prepare for a dish" he answered. "That's our Kyungsoo~" Baekhyun said and almost snuggle him. "I have to go, I'll send the half salary to my parents" D.O said, "Oh, take care!" Chanyeol said and waved. D.O went straight at the money sender and gave the address to his hometown *I hope umma and appa will be proud of me* he thought as he give his money at the bank account of his parents.

After days, his parents received the money and noticed that it was for Kyungsoo "That kid, gave us his salary!" his mom informed to her husband, "That kid.. Is so hardworking, Kyungsoo is a good child, but I don't want to accept that.. It's his hardwork" his dad said. His mom threw tantrums once again, "How could he survive with that salary honey? He needs to come back here.. If he just become a businessman, his life wouldn't be like this" his mom replied.

They can trace D.O's daily living by sending a person to stalk him and they saw that D.O is actually a hardworking person. "Let's follow D.O's decision... I have to send back this money to him" his dad answered.

"No" his mom said, "We need to bring him back here and make his life a serious one" his mom said.

---

"I was about to debut as an actor! But it's cancelled because of someone who posted it online" Kai hissed infront of his girlfriend. "Oppa, relax.. It's been days already, you will have new opportunities in the future" Krystal confront him. "What if Kyungsoo did that?" Kai asked to her with a serious tone.

"Jongin-ah, Kyungsoo has no connections with you anymore.." Krystal replied.

After weeks past, the food delivery came to his dorm "I will just take my wallet" D.O said to the delivery man. He noticed that his money is quickly fading each day. "Thank you" he gave the money and went inside, he seated on the couch and check his remaining money. *Being a paparazzo is really hard* he thought. He will paying some water, electricity bills next week "Aisshhh" he threw his pen, pick up his phone to call Suho.

"Suho-hyung!" he called him to ask for advice, "Oh, Kyungsoo-yah.. Is there any problem?" he asked. D.O looked down "Hyung, I'm having financial problems.. I think I couldn't pay the bills for next week" he said. Suho quickly understood what is happening to him, "Yah, I would lend you, so don't worry" Suho the kind-hearted leader offered him.

D.O thanked him alot, "I'll pay to you after having my salary.. It's just, there is no left" he explained.

"Is being a paparazzo hard?" Suho asked. D.O answered 'yes', Suho was double thinking about his plan. "Kyungsoo.. If you wanna earn more from what you are earning these days, I have a friend who have a jazz club nearby. They are hiring some singers, I was just thinking about you and your talented voice" Suho said. D.O brightened "I'm interested, where is it?" he asked.

"I know you will be Kyungsoo, you can't waste your beautiful voice for nothing right?" Suho said, "It's nearby our dorm, I also informed Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan and our members to join" Suho said. "That's a great idea hyung! I'll visit the place with you guys" D.O said. "Chanyeol declined the offer because he is extremely busy with his work being a paparazzo" Suho said.

"Arasso, I will try my best to join there because I have a feeling that I will love it" D.O replied.

 

[a/n]: Will D.O be accepted? Will his career be harder than before? More interesting chapters soon~~~~~~

PLEASE 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE please :) I hope someone reads this, I try to update as the best as I can. I hope my hardwork will be payed off, I wanna know if this story is good, so I need your comments~~ bad or good :) Silent readers hiii~~~