The Statement

My Enemy's Paparazzo

Her cry seemed to be Kai's weakness, he can't see his love one crying knowing that it's his fault. You stayed on the parking lot, couldn't take a step forward. Kai's manager patted him, he was in the parking lot watching Krystal from afar "Let's go Jongin... She will endure it slowly" the manager whispered, Kai shrugged "She cries alone.." he answered back. Flashback came when Kai promised to her that he will always by her side, specially when she cries.

You wanted to approach and comfort her as you walk to her, suddenly Amber and Sulli arrived and run to her. Sulli hugged her "It's alright Krystal.." she said as Amber patted her. You stopped and decided to not appear *I'm sorry, Krystal-sshi* you thought and left the parking lot with a heavy heart.

Everyone proceed at the Press Confence, Kai was feeling anxious about Krystal *It's for you own good too...* he thought as he seated beside Lee Soo Man infront of the reporters and paparazzi, flashlights from the camera kept on flashing on their faces. You are one of the photographers mainly you're multitasking everthing, you also set a livestream video of the event for the Dispatch paparazzi to update.

"Goodafternoon, Since it's our official announcement.. We will answering your questions regarding our artists Kai and Krystal's relationship going on, we also have Kai to witness everything" the representative started talking. As soon as the questions from the reporters was asked.

A reported beside you raise his hand and stood up, "Is it true that Kai and Krystal has a couple relationship eversince they were trainee?" he asked, everyone started panicking including Soo Man and Kai. Kai hold his microphone, he was about to talk but Lee Soo Man took over it.

"I'm officially stating in behalf of Kai.. Krystal from f(x) and Kai as a solo artist are not in a couple relationship, they are close friends from highschool. And no, they are not couple as what the rumour says from the photos​" Lee Soo Man explained. Kai looked at Soo Man with disbelief, Krystal was watching the entire presscon on the TV. *He even denied that we were in a relationship. Jongin, you bastard* Krystal let out her tears from the pain she feels.

Your jaw dropped knowing it was a false statement, you noticed that seemed not to like it. D.O at the Dispatch office was terrified on the statement *Jongin and Soo Jung are couples.. Why would they lie* he thought, but then he knew that it's for their career. Kai saw you there, he stared at you with pity in his eyes, you blinked with your sad eyes

The press conference is done, but some netizen complained because the statement is not convincing. Kai went at the dancing room where he can be alone. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aAGFVacCJc (Waltz In Sorrow - Nice Guy ost inst.)

You went to find him everywhere at the SM building, you didn't care if you are trespassing *I need to talk to him* you thought as you check in each room. You spotted a room with lights, you slowly check and saw Kai sitting on the floor alone, having his own thoughts as he feels down. With no fear, you slowly approached him "Why would your president will lie?" you asked. Kai heard a familiar lost voice, it's been a while.

He looked up and saw your face, his temper arise. "It's none of your business right now" he answered and look away. 

"Look, I'll try to help you. I can beg Soo Man-sshi to reveal the true story for Krystal..." you explained. Kai was shocked on how you talk, it's like you own the world and it's not hard. "I ended our relationship, it's for her own good also, she loves her career" Kai said. You seated comfortably beside him "You know, you have the point..." you said, "If I was not the one who reveal those photos in public, this won't happen and I will not meddle" you added while looking down.

Kai realized something after you explained your side. "It's not your fault.. It's your job, I can't do anything" he answered. You look at him, he noticed that your eyes were bright "Thank you understanding" you said and stood up same as for Kai.

You turned back at him and smiled "If you need anything such as help, call me!" you said with confidence, Kai was fascinated and it made him smile for seconds. You approach him slowly, your eyes was interlocked with his own eyes. You patted his back as a comfort "I'm sorry.. I'll make sure that you will be together with Krystal soon" you said. Kai's heart stopped, it was so comforting and lovely to hear secretly.

*I'll never stop being guilty until everything becomes alright between them* you thought.

--

"Maybe Jongin-sshi has other reason why you break up with him, I think he cares for your career" Amber explained. Victoria made some green tea for Krystal to keep calm, "If I was to choose between Kai or career, I'm gonna choose Kai but he already gave up" Krystal said, Luna patted her "Now that everything is settled, you can start your career with us ofcourse with no secrets from now on" she cheered her up.

*If can be really hard.. But I'll try* she thought and smiled with her members. Krystal thinks that she can't forgive Kai easily, it will take time to..

You leave the dancing room as Kai was left hanging from your words, *But I should proceed with my plan* Kai thought as he watch you walk away.

As you enter the hotel dorm after riding the van, everyone cheered and clapped for you "Rian is our best representative!!" a paparazzo shouted, you smiled and bowed at them "How was the livestream?" you asked. "It's was jjang! We heard every question and their response" Mr. Kang said. You are glad that you made a great job, you quickly approach to D.O, it's been always like this.

"Have you written good articles?" you asked to him, D.O ruffled your hair "You did a good job" he said, you smile but it vanished "But SM's response are completely lies" you said, he was fascinated that you know it was a lie "Yes, it is... But we can't do anything, we have to keep this a secret" D.O replied, "But--" your words are cut off by him "No buts, Jongin has a reason" he answered, "Who is Jongin to you?" you asked personally.

D.O stopped and simply remained silent as he stares at you with a soft look *Just don't... be close with Kai* D.O was worried.

"Rian-sshi" a manly voice called you from the lobby.

You and D.O look in sync at the person who called you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lfb37Ugfqg  (Love is like Rain chorus ver - Love Rain ost)

*That's what I worry for* D.O hissed on his mind. Kai was smiling as he approach to you, "Hi Rian-sshi" he waved. You stopped while you are in shock, D.O's eyes narrowed at him "Oh, Kai-sshi.. What brings you here?" you asked, "I wanted to... have coffee, but then I have no companion.. Would you like to join me?" Kai asked. D.O turn his eyes on you *Are they being close?* he thought.

*This is bad* he added on his thoughts, but then.. It kind of hurt him..

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!! :) Please subscribe,comment and upvote~~ <3