Gone

My Enemy's Paparazzo

At the middle of Krystal and Kai's conversation, he said those words which is still unbelievable to Krystal "But I still love you!" Krystal felt that it was a miraculous dream. As they kissed, Krystal pushed him "Jongin-ah, are you crazy? After all the things you did like turning back on me.. I'm confused!" she asked. Kai stared at her *It was always you Soo Jung, I didn't want to leave you* he thought. Kai grabbed her hands tightly "Believe me Soo Jung, It's still you" he said. Krystal prayed that he was serious, Kai leaned into her "Tell me, do you still love me? Please tell the truth" he whispered softly.

Krystal gazed on his eyes wanting to tell the truth, she nodded and smiled "Why do you have to abandon me? Specially to a paparazzo who destroyed our hidden relationship?" she asked. Kai hugged her tightly "Don't worry, I'm doing this for us.." he answered with a strong tone. It may be confusing but Krystal didn't hesitate to believe on him, "You're finally back" she sniffed and hug him back.

Kai released her "Just be patient, I'm not yet done" he said which marked on Krystal's mind, "What.. What do you mean?" she asked. He simply smiled at her as he laced his fingers through her hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlmhDftL1z4 (Don't Say Goodbye - Davichi)play~

"You always took good photos!" you said and hitted Kyungsoo softly, you were at the park with him having a break from a tiring work. "I didn't know that I would also love capturing photos" he answered. A silence comes on between the two of you, it was silently deadly thinking. *Are you really prepared leaving this career Kyungsoo...?* you thought. Kyungsoo started speaking "Are you wondering why I'm wearing black suit today?" he asked.

You looked up to him, "Why?" you asked, *I wanted to ask this...* you worriedly think.

"It's my first day of training as a businessman.. Then after I will attend to some lessons" he answered. Your face fell from what he answered, "Do.. you mean later?" you asked. He nodded in a painful state, "I'm leaving the apartment today" he said.

You stood up from shock, your tears are forming *Why do I act like this Rian? It's for his own good* you thought. Kyungsoo couldn't look at you being hurt, he remember the flashback when his mom talk with him the past day.

His mom smiled at his son "I'm glad you finally woke up at this reality.. Son, I'm so happy" his mom hugged him after he decided to follow his mom's dreams from him, *Maybe my fate is not to be singer* he thought but suddenly his thoughts came to you. *I'm leaving her once again..* he thought. 

You couldn't keep the pain you feel inside you.. You started crying hard while standing alone, Kyungsoo's mind was blank, all he can hear was the most painful sound he ever heard; you crying. You tried to talk, "Always think that you have a paparazzo friend in Seoul arasso? Never snob the person who had been your friend, even if it's a short time" you said with a broken tone from crying. Kyungsoo's eyes were teary, it was so painful that he would burst. 

He stood up and hugged you "Mian.. Don't cry.. Jeabal..." he said and patted your back.

"I like you" you blurted with your teary voice.

Kyungsoo stopped as he widened his eyes, was it real? He looked to check you, "Boh..??" he asked, you bitterly smiled at him while your tears fell. "I realized.. That I like you.." you repeated. Kyungsoo's heart crashed into pieces, it was a bittersweet feeling for him. He didn't let anything for him to tell "I also like you... More then you will ever know" he replied. He hugged you once again, Kyungsoo's tears fell as he was smiling "Leave and do well in your career field" you said.

"But never give up on your dream.. Sing.." you added. The wind breezes as the dry leaves began to fall from it's stem, Kyungsoo cupped your face softly "If you need me, never hesitate to call me" he said, "Don't worry about me." you said, "Look, if I'm not giving up about my dream.. I wouldn't let you go alone..." he tried to explain.

You shrugged "Please study well" you said.

"I would be a paparazzo forever.. with you..." he answered.

"Be a great and humble businessman as what I can imagine" you insisted. You didn't listen to his words.

"I can give up everything for you" he said bravely. He was sincere..

A car parked near Kyungsoo's back, Kyungsoo knew who it was..... A lady hopped off the car "Kyungsoo, my son~" she said with a lovely tone, you were dumbfounded. Kyungsoo turned back at her with his visible tears, "Oh, what happened?" she asked and saw you... With tears. She felt that it wasn't good..

"We already settled everything at the place where you worked, we already terminated everything" his mom informed. You wiped your tears in order for his mom not to notice, Kyungsoo didn't reply and hold your hand. *What are you doing Kyungsoo?* you gasped. His mom glanced on your hand which is interlocked with Kyungsoo's. "Who is she?" she asked.

"My close friend.. My girl" Kyungsoo answered.

Your eyes widened as your heart beated fast when he introduced you to his mom, *Me? His girl?* your mind was floating around. His mom smiled, "Nice to hear that son, but introduce her next time.. We have no time for that" his mom answered coldly. You knew that it was not a great idea for him introduce you to his mom, you politely bowed to his mom. "Don't worry Kyungsoo's mom, he was just kidding" you answered and softly release his hand.

Kyungsoo glanced at you, you nodded at him *Not now Kyungsoo..* you thought. 

His mom smiled, "I hope so.. Kyungsoo, let's go?" she asked. You remained deadly silent at his back, "Umma, can I stay just for one day in Seoul?" he asked and look at you "Kyungsoo, you don't have an apartment anymore.. Let's just go" his mom answered. Kyungsoo couldn't move his feet, he imagine things about you being alone on your work.. Alone at streets.. You looked up to him, "Kyungsoo.. Follow your mom, I'll be alright" you mouthed.

Kyungsoo's tears started forming once again, "But---" his words were cutted off by you "D.O-sshi" you called him by his paparazzo nickname, *I don't want to leave you..* he crazily thought. "It's alright, you have to leave" you tried to push him. It hurts when he can see you pushing him to leave *Someday, you can go back here to find me..* you thought.

His mom pulled Kyungsoo away from you, "It's getting dark now, we have to go.." his mom said, he slowly walked till he felt numb. "I'll always be here..." you said as a tear fell, Kyungsoo was inside the car with his eyes interlocked with yours. You tried to smile but it was a painful one, you waved "Hwaiting! Kyungsoo-oppa!" you shouted.

Kyungsoo touched the window while the car started moving, after when the car left. You quickly run heading at the hotel apartment, as you crossed through the paparazzi at the lobby "Kim Rian-sshi, what happened?" they were curious but you just passed by them like a speed light. "I think I know, D.O-sshi left already. He is not paparazzo anymore" a paparazzo explained. "No wonder why she is like that.." some paparazzi gave sympathy since they all know that Kyungsoo is your only close friend since you worked as a paparazzo.

You are catching your breath as you were infront on Kyungsoo's door. You slowly pushed the door revealing that everything was empty.

Your tears fell as you can see that he already left...

Mr. Kang walked towards you, "It's alright Rian.. I was also shocked with his decision" he patted you on the shoulder. You tried to look strong and showed a smile...

While Kyungsoo was on the car, he couldn't think another that it's not related to you. *If you didn't insist Rian.. I would fight.. You agreed with mom..* he thought. "Son, you will starting your training and lessons tomorrow. I'll be looking forward" she said.

Suddenly, he received a text on his cellphone.. It was from you,

"Kyungsoo-oppa! Please smile right now or else I'll be sad... Do well and show me that you can do it, I'm relieved that you are in good hands. I know someday that you will reach your own dream, so please tell me that you will be alright, Bogushipo(imissyou) --Your first love"

 

Who would guard you? Who would on your side in times of trouble?

 

[a/n]: :(

Thanks for reading! I guess 5 more chapters till the end~~ Kyungsoo bb has to leave :( 

so STAY TUNED~~ please subscribe,comment and upvote pleaseee :)