Is It You?!

My Enemy's Paparazzo

It's a sunny day, but their minds are stressed. Weather can't always predict if it will be a good day, not for Kai and Krystal...

Your morning was not that good either, being nervous and anxious about submitting that news makes you look extremely horrible. "It's already published everywhere, Dispatch is now the top entertainment. This is what the news was talking about" D.O said. He was on the office because of multiple emails coming, everyone was busy "Where is Rian-sshi?" Mr. Kang asked while giving D.O a cup of tea, he wanted to visit you for a while "Mr. Kang, I have to visit her.. She might be depressed" he said and headed outside.

He knocks the door hoping that you will opening it, he heard a sound and you slowly opened the door "Rian-sshi.." he said. You look up to him, his face seemed to be familiar suddenly but you erased everything "Is Mr. Kang finding for me?" you asked and he quickly nodded "You're safe, let's go to work" he offered. You locked your dorm and followed him.

"Congratulations Rian-sshi... You are the best, only Dispatch has this article and it comes from here!" Mr. Kang shake-hands with you, but you were not in the mood. "Are you sure they will not chase me everywhere?" you asked reffering to the side of SM. He shrugged, "I hope not.." he answered which made you more anxious. 

---

"See what you did Jongin!" the manager threw tantrums, Kai was speechless about what is happening. He is the most 'top search' for today, he read all the articles with a disbelief feeling. His heart crashed into pieces, everyone knows it right now. Some of his fans are crying infront of his dorm having a dramatic moment. "Lee Soo Man-sshi read all the articles about you and Krystal, what should you do?" his manager asked, he was stressed too. Kai stayed silent in pain *Soo Jung-ah...* he called Krystal in his mind, he feels trapped.

Krystal stayed inside her room with Amber, she was shocked and afraid. She couldn't stop crying, Amber comforted her "Everything is gonna be alright.. Don't cry" she patted Krystal's back, the f(x) members surrounded her "We locked the main door because of the numerous reporters outside" Luna informed and hugged Krystal "I should have listened to our manager" Krystal said. While scrolling into the internet, Sulli admitted that their faces are clearly seen on the photos.

"Krystal has to go at the SM building secretly to have a talk with Soo Man-sshi" Victoria said after speaking with the manager on phone. "Be strong.." she added.

Kai has no energy to move, eat.. He stayed on the dorm the whole time "What happened with your research about the paparazzo?" he asked with anger, the manager said that it was still on process "I can't wait to talk him/her" he answered back. Kai is worried about Krystal, so he contact her "Oh, Jongin-ah" Krystal answered with her teary voice.

"Soo Jung, I'm sorry..." he said, her tears fell from sadness "You don't have to apologize, it's also my mistake.. I didn't care about the people.. I was selfish" she said. "Don't worry, I'll make a way.. We have to meet with Soo Man-sshi secretly later, I have to see you too" Kai said. Krystal nodded while wiping her tears "I love you oppa... We can be stronger" she said, "I love you too.." he answered.

You are looking at the lobby if there are people from SM ent, but good thing everything was calm with busy people. Lizzy called you because she also read the article "So, you did it... Dancers here are talking about that issue" Lizzy said, "My sister is in the hospital right now.. I didn't have choice.." you replied. "Poor Eunri.. It's fine Rian, just think that it's your obligation to do" 

D.O approached you with papers, "Lizzy-ah, I have to call you later.. I'm going to work" you said and Lizzy agreed.

"What is that?" you asked to D.O, "These are the new schedules of Kai, he will go for loads of interview" D.O said, you slightly smiled and accepted it "Thanks.." you replied, "One paparazzo reported that Lee Soo Man, Kai and Krytal will meet secretly later, are you in?" he asked. You didn't agreed "It's their private talk, we shouldn't bother them. Are you going?" you asked. "No, I don't wanna stalk Kai" he simply answered. 

D.O noticed something, he leaned near into your soft, pale face.. "Where is your smile?" he asked. You couldn't believe that he ask that question with no warning. You looked away, you felt sad because of your sister's situation and about spreading the photos, it makes you feel bad. "After the rain, a rainbows comes.. D.O-sshi, we have to smile someday" you said.

"After this problems finished" he answered.

---

Krystal and Kai seated infront of Lee Soo Man, the head of their agency. Their heads are looking down infront of Soo Man, "I'm dissapointed to be honest..." Soo Man started talking, "One of the rules being an artist is about having a relationship which is prohibited. Since when are you dating together?" he asked, Kai looked up "Since we are attending highschool" he answered honestly. Soo Man was shocked because they lied eversince "Since Highschool? So, when Krystal first debuted.. You knew him?" he asked, Krystal nodded slowly.

"And you acted here like you don't know with each other, that's ridiculous.. You two lied to me" he said. "I'm so sorry Lee Soo Man-sshi.. We accept any punishment you will to us, but please don't let us seperate together" Kai almost begged, he wants to keep his relationship with Krystal.

Lee Soo Man was thinking, "Since there are no possibility that people will not believe that Krystal is your girlfriend, let me tell you that your career will not be like the same as before" he explained. Kai looked at Krystal, he feels sorry. "And Soo Jung.. You also brought your co-members into trouble" he added, Krystal felt bad "It's only my fault, why they are affected?" her tears are starting to build up.

"Simply because you belong to f(x)" Lee Soo Man answered. 

"I trusted you Jongin and Soo Jung, but you destroyed it.. I called you here because if you wanna end your career. As I said, your career will not be the same like before, but it's all up to you if you wanna continue" he added.

"We will continue with the career" Krystal said with confidence, she look to Kai "But I can't give up on Jongin-oppa.. I wont.." she explained. 

After the long talk with the president of SM Entertainment, Kai and Krystal hugged "I'm sorry oppa... I also destroyed your career" she said while crying. "I'm so sorry Soo Jung, but we won't give up right?" he asked. A smile formed on Krystal's lips despite of the problems "Thank you oppa" she said. The managers saw them, "Let's go outside, we will guard you because of the fans outside" Kai's manager said.

It's their first time showing up in public together, some paparazzi are there.. Including you, because Mr. Kang assigned you to go. Your face is covered with a scarf for safety, Kai and Krystal are walking while holding their hands. They are trapped with reporters, fans and paparazzi. You saw them with a sad look, and it's all because of you. Everyone was shocked when they saw Kai holding Krystal's hand, when suddenly Kai's fan threw an ice cream on Krystal's hair and her face "You deserve that! B**ch!!" the fan shouted. Krystal was in shock and stopped walking, same as your expression *Ommo... Ottokae... I'm so sorry...* you wanted to say that to her and admit. You really felt sorry. Krystal's eyes becomes blurry from her tears

Kai's eyes werent good and pulled her softly into the van.

----

After days passed, the topic was still hot and on-going on websites and entertainment news but then each day Krystal feels weak about it, she can received some death threats on her private cellphone, receiving some hurtful negative comments by personal letters "You know what Krystal? We have to burn these letters! This is not good! Stop stressing yourself.." Amber said because she is worried about Krystal's health, she does not eat and sleep well, "I'm a human too" Krystal said after reading a letter and went to lay on her bed. F(x) members stared at her "I feel so sad about her" Luna sighed.

The manager approached Kai and patted him fastly "What is it?" Kai asked, "We already found the source of your article with Krystal!" he said, Kai stood up from his seat "What?" he asked. "The paparazzo comes from Dispatch" he informed rightly. Kai and his manager went on their way to Dispatch, the place where you live same with the rest of the paparazzi. They used van to leave Kai's dorm *I'm gonna see now who is it...* he angrily thought.

After reaching the place, they headed on the lobby "Jongin, should we do this? Don't make a fuss..." the manager said worriedly, Kai didn't listen and kept walking, he passed on the lobby everyone was in shock when the paparazzi saw him. He does not seem to be in a good mood, all of the paparazzi are on the lobby because it's breaktime.

D.O stood up in shock *It's Jongin* he thought, you look up on D.O "What is the matter?" you asked and followed where his eyes are looking, you gasped. The paparazzi stood up, Kai's eyes were on D.O *Kyungsoo.... is a paparazzo? From Dispatch?!* his thinking upside down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSg4FkD9rTc (Stand Up - J- Min instrumental) play!!

He suddenly approached D.O and punched him really hard. Your eyes widened and gasped at the moment, Kai grab his collar. D.O was hurted but he remained his straight face on Kai "Are you the one who published it?!" Kai ask by shouting. The paparazzi are shocked because he choose D.O firstly "Do they know each other?" some paparazzi are gossiping

You noticed them staring angrily with each other, they seemed to have a history from before. You stood up and went near to D.O worriedly, Kai looked at you strangely.

 

[a/n]: Will you admit to him that it's you? STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Thanks for reading!

Please comment! I wanna see your comments and suggestions, pretty please :3

Subscribe

and 

UPVOTE if your loving the story! <3