Seeing Again

My Enemy's Paparazzo

In all my life, there is one person who treated me like this excluding mom...

"Kyungsoo-ah.." you called his name while he was on the bed. The doctor came and examined Kyungsoo, "Good thing that there is a clinic nearby this time" Mr. Kang said. The doctor finished checking-up Kyungsoo, he remove the stethoscope from his ears "Hmmm, there is no problem with his lungs and heart but the pain comes from his stomach. He has fatigue plus he has problems with starvation." the doctor explained.

"S-starvation?" you asked, "Yes, although Kyungsoo-sshi eats, but as what I can guess.. He is always starving or he eats once a day" the doctor answered.

You stood up from his side and quickly walked at his kitchen, Mr. Kang knew what was happening to Kyungsoo. "Just please.. Keep it a secret to Rian, I don't like her being worried about me.." Kyungsoo said. "But, can you survive with that salary?" Mr. Kang asked. D.O bitterly smiled "There's a way to survive" he answered. Flashbacks came when Kyungsoo and Mr. Kang had a conversation.

*I couldn't believe that he is starving while sending money to his parents* Mr. Kang thought. 

Your tears kept on falling as you opened the cabinets on Kyungsoo's kitchen, it was completely empty. "You're such a jerk. You could ask help from me" you are throwing tantrums knowing that Kyungsoo was lying about him having food. Mr. Kang stopped you and pat your back, "He lied to me.." you said with a weak voice. "It's alright Rian.." he comforted you.

You went back to Kyungsoo with Mr. Kang "Let him rest for 30 minutes and we will see if he wakes up... I also wrote the medicines he should have" the doctor said.

You bowed "Thank you".

After hours passed. You didn't dare to sleep nor close your eyes for a minute, you guarded Kyungsoo at the midnight "Since you are hungry after waking up.. I'll start cooking" you said and picked up the ingredients from home and brought it on his dorm.

You chopped some carrots and lettuce as Kyungsoo's eyes opened slowly, you noticed him moving from his bed while you hurried check him "Kyungsoo" you called his name, he noticed you at his dorm. You hugged him tightly "Are you feeling alright? Do you still feel the pain on your stomach?" you asked and waited for his response.

Kyungsoo simply smiled, *She hugged me...* it was a pleasant feeling, he didn't feel any pain aside from his heart knowing that you were not his...

"I cooked soup for you.. For your hungry tummy" you joked but inside you were so worried about him. "I have to type some paragraphs and the deadline is tomorrow morning" he tried to stand up but you avoided him "No! You will not work this midnight" you blocked his way. Kyungsoo looked up to you "Silly Rian" he shrugged, you forced him not to "Yah Kyungsoo!" you grabbed his hand to stop him from getting up.

Kyungsoo leaned his face towards you, "Call me 'oppa' and I'll stop" he said while feeling his breathe on your cheeks, you blushed and pulled your head away him. Staring him makes you have an amnesia forgetting everything, you looked away at him while being embarrassed. The casserole started to boil as you run for the hot soup not to flow.

"Just sit there and I'll serve you something to eat" you said while scooping the veggies and soup to a bowl, Kyungsoo listened and remain at the bed like a kid.

You took the tray and gave a bowl of soup to him, "Kyungsoo-sshi.. I'll grill meat sooner, it's just soup is the best for your stomach by now, arasso?" you asked, D.O saw you cook it beautifully "Thank you Rian... This looks delicious. You added art into the soup right?" he said since he has a little knowledge about culinary. You nodded "I actually did it carefully for your stomach" you explained shyly.

You watch him sip the soup, you were smiling. D.O stopped eating "You know? You should sleep now.. Since you are tired from Kai's party too" he worriedly said. You shrugged "Your stomach" you simply replied to him, *Why do you have to be so kind.. Rian..* Kyungsoo thought.

"Kyungsoo-sshi" you called him, "It's oppa" he answered while focusing on the soup, "Arasso... Kyungsoo.... oppa..?" you repeated, he started listening "You don't have to lie that you have something to eat here. You will be always welcome to my home and eat" you explained. Kyungsoo stared at your soft face *Because I'm afraid that I would fall more for you.. I should know you wouldn't answer my confession* he thought.

"You don't have to be shy~ Hmmm... Your parents knows about this? Are they planning to visit you?" you asked randomly, D.O remembered his parents *They shouldn't know about this..* he thought.

---

At the end, D.O forced you to sleep since it was midnight. "Arasso, arasso! Here at the sofa then" you said and lay down. D.O was not satisfied and waited you to fall asleep, as you deeply fall asleep.. Kyungsoo carried you going at his bed and let you sleep at the bed instead. As he watches you sleep, he slightly touched your cold soft cheeks *Goodnight Rian... I wonder how I can survive without you* he smiled and went to sleep at the sofa.

It was morning as the sun rises at the hotel dorm. You quickly dozed off from sleep and noticed that you were sleeping at D.O's bed. "What happened?!" you asked to yourself and get up, you saw at the sofa. You deeply breathe "Kyungsoo-yah!!!" you shouted. D.O almost fall from the couch "What... happened?" he asked with his morning voice. 

You chuckled as you saw his messy hair, "Goodmorning! Kyungsoo-sh..oppa" you greeted his morning warmly. "Why are you sleeping at the couch? You should have a comfortable place" you sighed. Kyungsoo patted your shoulder "Just don't complain, I'm alright already" he answered, "Arasso, let's go for work now" you patted his shoulder too.

You washed yourself at your own dorm and after some household chores, you headed with D.O stalking an event that is held outdoor.

During the afternoon time, D.O is preparing for his own performance for the jazz lounge. He was practicing with his vocals, you knew about his next jam and planned to make a suprise visit later at evening. *Since he kind of recover his stomach pain.. I should be at the lounge* you thought as you stared on a piece of medicine that he needs.

As soon as Kyungsoo left his dorm with a guitar case, you sneak and followed him going on work. *He slightly looks pale than before* you thought.

He met Chanyeol and Chen infront of the lounge, "Goodluck Kyungsoo, you will performing alone for the mean time, we will watch and relax for awhile" Chen said. Kyungsoo nodded "Since you need to be guided because of your stomach, don't worry because the beagle line is here except Baekhyun" Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo felt their sympathy on him, he patted Chanyeol's shoulder "I'm alright now" he answered. *But I forgot to take medicine.. Aish* he kept it secret and headed inside.

There are lots of rich people ahjusshis,ahjummas and business men/women who are waiting for some jazz music. They are having their own conversations with expensive wine drink. "Oh, our young boy arrived" an ahjumma fan said and pointed D.O.

"Do well on your performance!!" They cheered for him. Kyungsoo smiled at them.

He went on stage with his guitar since Chanyeol and Lay teached him the basic. You also came inside the lounge and hide from Kyungsoo. He started plucking the guitar, he sang beautifully as he forgets the pain he feels.

Likewise, an audience dropped her wine glass and stopped up "What's wrong Mrs. Do?" a business asked. Her eyes were on the stage, main to the person who is currently performing "Yeobo, what is it?" her husband asked and hold her hand.

"D.O should be an artist! What an amazing voice!" an ahjumma shouted and clapped. The performance was done as Kyungsoo smiled to everyone. But he noticed an audience staring at him angrily, it was his mom.

He was silently shocked from seeing his parents on this lounge. *Umma... Appa...* he wanted to them loudly. You noticed Kyungsoo being anxious as he stares on the audience. D.O's dad saw Kyungsoo, "It's our son... Please dont create a fuss to our visitor" he whispered to his wife. Their visitors saw Kyungsoo "Is that your son who escape from your hands because he does not want to be a businessman like you?" their visitor asked and laughed.

Kyungsoo went on backstage, his mom couldn't answer her visitor and headed where his son went. You saw and decided to follow *Who is she? What happened?* you thought and remembered D.O's facial expression when he saw that person.

D.O dropped the guitar, his mom was there "Do Kyungsoo, what is this?! Are you working to a lounge as a singer?! How cheap are you?!" she asked angrily. You hide behind the curtains while hearing his mom scolding him, it's his first time to see his mom once again... But not in a good state.

"You embarrassed me infront of an important person who will save our business!! You are so useless!" she shouted.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! I'm sorry for not updating last saturday its because I was busy T-T anyways! Thanks for supporting my fanfic! Finally reached 1000 subs! Thank you so much T-T :((( :) I hope you will still continue support my stories~~~