Love

My Enemy's Paparazzo

Kyungsoo didn't believe in your words *Why all of sudden.. Jongin is a jerk* he thought as his mood turns out to be ruined. It hurted him for such reasons, "Kyungsoo, I also didn't expect anything from him but he confessed" you destroyed the silent atmosphere. He looked at you *I don't know what to say... Rian* he thought, you felt that he didn't like what you admit to him. D.O didn't remove sight to you, he noticed why he is acting like it was so serious but those feelings were real. 

You can feel the tension of the atmosphere between you and him, you somehow felt sad too but didn't notice it. Kyungsoo pretend to take it easy "That jerk is actually more than a jerk" he said. You poke him "Kyungsoo-sshi, I'm still keeping my promise.. I'm not meeting Jongin anymore, even when my phone is about to crash from his calls" you admitted. D.O rolled his eyes "That jerk couldn't come here because of his upcoming comeback" he said. You continued chopping the onions while your tears are forming, D.O noticed you "Did I just hurt you with my words? I'm sorry" he approached you.

You set aside the onions and look at him with teary eyes, D.O waited for your response.. He was completely handsome as you noticed him. "You didn't know that I'm sensitive with onions specially when I chop them" you chuckled and hitted him softly. D.O was worried and took the knife from your hand "I-I'll do it then.." he offered and continued chopping the onions. 

Something makes your heartbeat fast about Kyungsoo, you flipped the eggs instead and slightly watched him chop professionally "You seemed to love cooking too" you said. D.O nodded "If my parents approve with my passion in cooking, I would be a chef too" he answered. You smiled "And your voice.. Is incredible, I never imagine you as a singer" you replied. D.O grinned and loved the compliment "Come with me at the lounge tomorrow evening, that's a free entrance for you" he offered, your eyes widened "Really? I would love to go!" you are so excited.

After finishing cooking with D.O for Mr. Kang, you gave it "Mr. Kang, we cook this from our hearts" you said, D.O was only at your back. Mr. Kang tasted the grilled beef "Woah, this is good! The two of you should be married already!" he said. Your cheeks blushed and felt embarrassed, D.O looked away while his heart was thumping so fast, Mr. Kang felt the awkward atmosphere between you and him "Ummm.. I- I was kidding, but if that joke is fine with you then..." Mr. Kang sheepishly said. 

"Ummm... I have to go, we are still grilling the beef! Maybe it's already burnt!" you said and run to escape. You stop at the empty place and touch your heart *What kind sorcery is this?!* you thought and went inside your room. You can smell the delicious scent of what you are cooking, "Mr. Kang, you made it awkward for Ms. Rian" D.O said to him, Mr. Kang laughed "I just want to see how the new generation react, it's still the same as my old good days" he comfortably lay on his chair. D.O smiled, "Arasso hyungnim, I have to leave" he said, "Thank you for the food!" Mr. Kang added.

D.O knocked to your door and headed inside, he scratched his head awkwardly and tried to forget Mr. Kang's joke "Let's flipped this" D.O said and touch your hand but he wanted to help you flip the pancakes, he remove his hand "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" he said.

You watch him being nervous "Kyungsoo relax! It's alright" you said but you are feeling the same.

Your phone ringed and it was Kai once again, "It's Jongin.." you showed to D.O. "Don't answer it" he casually answered, you somehow felt sorry about Kai. You have a friendly attitude that you accept everyone as a friend. 

D.O finished grilling the beef "Let's give some to the paparazzi at the lobby" you said, it was not a bad idea. D.O served a big plate while some paparazzi are having a rest from their duty "Wow, thanks for being thoughtful D.O-sshi" the girl paparazzi said. 

"You seemed to be different now D.O-sshi.. More like friendly to us" the girl said. You remained quiet but proud of him. D.O tries to get along with other people from now on, "Have some more" you said to a paparazzo. He smiled *How generous you are Rian... What if you actually deserve to be with Jongin?* he thought as he feels insecured when he thinks that Kai is more than him.

You catch him staring at you, "Do you like some?" you offered, D.O shrugged "We ate alot already" he whispered, you laughed and believed to him.

---

*I just wonder why Rian does not answer my calls now* Kai thought while he was on his bed, he couldn't sleep at the midnight. He has one hour more to sleep because he will be practice for dance at 3:00am, Kai stood up when he feels forced to sleep. He went to his manager's room "Hyung, I couldn't sleep.. I'm having insomia" he said. The manager came from a good sleep "Arasso, dress up and we will go early at the SM building" he answered with a sleepy tone.

The fact is Kai get lonely each day, he has no one to be with, he has no friends to hang out with. Being with EXO is prohibited to him because of busy schedules, he wished that being an artist isn't hard. Kai give up his social life for his own dream. *The fact is I start to envy Kyungsoo's life...* he thought as he sat on the chair to eat early breakfast alone.

A day that is filled of laughter, that's D.O's description today as he falls asleep peacefully *Kim Rian..* he thought as he falls asleep. It was a beautiful name for him..

Kai went out with his manager to head at the SM building. They spotted some fans who sleeps outside Kai's dorm, it was kind of creepy but they tiptoed to escape from them. They reached at the van "Are you creeped out with the fans? We can sweep them out" the manager asked Kai, he feels sad about the fans who loves him so much "That's rude, but we have to say it politely" Kai said.

"See how many people loves you, they even sleep on the ground to see you" the manager joked. But that was not love to Kai, it's like torturing their own lives. "Are you still meeting Krystal?" he asked, Kai shrugged "I think that our relationship ended, she won't answer my calls anymore" he honestly said.

"That's good.. Some day we have to fix that if you wish, but don't tell me you will meet another girl? Look, the places you go are just near the entertainment news like TV Daily and Dispatch!" he said. Kai is wondering how he knew it "I'm watching you.." he warns Kai.

"Do.. do you know that I'm going inside at Dispatch building?" he asked.

The manager nodded, "Are you actually searching for trouble? Yes, I wonder why" he answered. Kai felt that his every move is recorded by people. "Please don't do this again, remember paparazzi are the greatest enemy of a celebrity" he said. Kai remained silent as he watches the dark scene from the window, the sun hasn't rise yet.

---

After hours, the sun rise already. You went to your paparazzo duties outside, where you headed at INFINITE's Sunggyu as guest for Running Man, you shot some photos of him with the cast. The afternoon passes quickly as you went at the dorm to rest. There was a paper on the door "Let's go at the lounge together, arasso?" You smiled from D.O's note and prepared for the evening.

Hours passed as you are now preparing the dress you will wear. You simply wear a cute elegant dress to match the concept of the jazz lounge. It may not be revealing and y but you prefered in that way, you heard a knock and hurriedly open it "Kyungsoo!" you called his name and smiled.

Kyungsoo was mezmerized by you, you were like a lost star who brightens at the dark sky. He smiled, "You look alright. Are you ready?" he asked, you pouted "Alright only? Hmmp" you said and went out with your pouch. D.O smiled "What do you expect me to say?" he asked. "Aish! Arasso! I don't care anymore" you replied and walked.

You reached at the jazz lounge, you missed walking with him and remember the moments when the two of you are buying ice cream during winter. *I bet he didn't remember it* you thought as you look at D.O silently.

The exo boys approached D.O "Woah, you look so handsome today~~" Luhan patted him, "Yah!" D.O hitted him playfully. You are watching them, "Oh, Rian-sshi! Anyeong, are you having a date with our Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked. You chuckled from his personality "We are not, it's been a while since we took a break from work" you answered.

"Oh, Rian.. You look so beautiful" Lay complimented, D.O turned back and saw that the boys surrounded you "Since when Lay start complimenting girls?" D.O asked. "You seemed to be in a really really good mood Kyungsoo, that's what I wanna see from you" Suho said, his hyung knows the reason why "Thanks hyung..." D.O replied.

You seated while watching the EXO boys sing, "I have to sing a part" D.O said as he sat down with you "Go Kyungsoo!!" you cheered for him, he smiled and went on the stage. He sang a beautiful song as he stared at you, the boys noticed how Kyungsoo is attached with you. "I'm happy because Kyungsoo has somebody to lean on" Suho, the proud hyung said. You clapped and felt like you were in heaven after hearing his heavenly voice, it was magic.

His eyes were only to you, you are blushing as your heart beats with a great speed *This feeling* you thought.

After he finished singing, you give a round of applause "This young man can be an artist, or a song writer!" the rich ahjumma fan said. You stood up and approached him "That was fantastic!" you complimented. "Let's go?" he immediately asked. You are clueless "Are we leaving now?" you asked, he nodded and pulled your wrist softly. He talk with his hyung and left with you.

"Where are we going Kyungsoo-sshi?" you asked and followed his directions. After walking, you arrived at the park "Oh, we are here" you said, "Let's get some ice cream" he offered. You are kind of shock with his actions, he bought and seated on the bench, which is a familiar bench.

 

"Do you remember when we use to eat ice cream during winter days?" he asked, you stopped and look at him *Did.. Did he remember it?* you thought. You are fascinated on what you said "I clearly remember it" you replied while being speechless *I actually missed it* you thought. D.O remained silent, he actually remembers everything about you.

"Rian-ah..." he called you name in a soft way. You narrowed your eyes on him "Hmm?" you asked and stop eating the ice cream.

"I'm late Rian-ah?" he asked. You are wondering what does it means, "Huh?" you asked, he look at you "Did someone stole your heart already?" he asked. You are speechless and felt something is going on, your heart beated fast at the speed rate, you remained silent with your wide eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-_jceNsRbY (Love Love Love - To the beautiful you ost)

Kyungsoo softly leaned into your face and kissed you on your delicate lips. Your eyes widened in shock. *I like you Rian.. I like you... For all these years.. It was Love...* D.O thought. 

 

[a/n]: yayayaay!! A long chapter for my readers !! OMG KYUNGSOO~~ <3 HAHAHA STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT AND UPVOTE PLEASEEEE~~~ <3