Bothered

My Enemy's Paparazzo

As your senses are blocked by thinking who gave it, Lizzy waves her palm near in your eyes "Wake up Rian!" she said and grinned about your reaction. You blinked and look at her, you showed her the message 'Sorry not sorry too, Kim Rian-sshi', she was speechless "Do you have a rival or enemy?" Lizzy wanted to know about your problem, "I..I think it's Kai but I won't assume first..." you replied. Lizzy was clueless about what is going on "You talked with him? He knew about you?" she asked. "Yes, he came here and I apologized to him.. I feel that he still can't forgive me" you explained everything to her.

"But, why is he giving flowers? Oppss! Maybe he wants to apologize to you" Lizzy tried to guess, you quickly agreed with her. But then, Lizzy think in another way "But maybe Kai was mesmerized by the beauty of our Rian~~" she started joking you, that's your bestfriend. You innocently blinked at her being clueless on what she is talking about, "That's so funny Lizzy~ But you are absolutely wrong.. We are not 100% sure that it's Kai, and I think that he is playing around, how dare him.." you scoffed. Lizzy hitted you softly "Hey, do you know who is giving you flowers? Thousands of fangirls are currently jealous with you!" she was stating a real fact.

You werent sure if it's really Kai...

"Did she accepted it?" Kai asked to the delivery guy, the guy nodded "She hesitates to accept it sir" he answered. Kai listened, "Please don't reveal this to anyone, I trust your service hyung" Kai demanded him, while the guy approved and left to his dorm secretly. It's totally confirmed that it was Kai whoo send flowers, *What the hell I'm doing?* he thought as he stared at your sign on the paper, his phone ringed and it was Krystal. Kai's eyes brigtened like the stars during darkness "Soo Jung! Hello" he answered. Krystal smiled from his voice, she missed him so much "Oppa... I'm sorry.." she said, Kai didn't let her apologize "I know you were mad with my actions, please forgive me" he said.

"You are always forgiven oppa.. Always.." she replied sweetly as Kai was desperate to see her personally "Let's meet.. Please? Escape to your manager" Kai joked, Krystal laughed "If I could do that oppa, I want to! But not this time, I'm sure that there are fangirls outside your dorm" she guessed, Kai agreed "I pity them in this cold days, why are they still supporting me when paparazzi caught me being with you.." Kai wondered as he sneak into the curtains to see his fans waiting for him outside.

"Oppa, they are your real fans.. Treasure them" Krystal smiled while saying it, she seemed to be happy because his fans didn't turn back on him because of the scandal. "I love you.." Kai said on the phone as Krystal's heart was pumping fast. "I know oppa..." she answered back.

Kai took a peaceful nap...

"D.O-sshi!" you shouted from the lobby, D.O turned back with his straight face while he saw you running to him "How are you? I haven't seen you the whole day" you greeted with a grin. D.O started to use to it "I was sleeping the whole day, I have schedule to photograph some artists today. Do you wanna join?" he asked. Your eyes quickly pop out "Yes! I can help you with that!" you said. 

You followed D.O all along the streets of Seoul, Mr. Kang allowed you to help D.O in taking photos for Dispatch. On a stage you saw it's a small event with some k-artist as guest. Some paparazzi are waiting for the appearance of the artist, D.O and you tried to squeeze to fit infront since the two of you are short, but D.O was taller. "Perfect for photos!" you smiled while reffering how near you are at the stage. Kai first entered the stage, and waved at the people. D.O didn't touch his camera "D.O-sshi! Start taking photos" you said, he didn't listen. You did it for him, you think for the title 'Kai's First Appearance After the Trouble', you stared at him *I wanna ask him personally* you thought and left D.O

"Rian, where are you going?!" D.O shouted at the crowd.

After Kai went on the backstage, you run and saw him. He was speechless when he see you there with a paparazzo suit, you went forward to him and ask straightly on his face "Are you the one who send the flowers?" you wanted to know. Kai looked away with confidence, you waited for his answer "Yes, if it was me.. What? You will spazz because it's from me?" he asked while he neared his face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upcHJspm2to (Thinking Of You - Big ost various artist)

You went backward, "You didn't have to give.." you replied. Suddenly D.O already found you.. But with Kai, it feels strange for him. 

He approached them, you gasped as you saw D.O beside you. "Rian-sshi, what are you doing here?" he asked, you heart was beating fast for no exact reason. In some circumtances, you felt bad for being caught with Kai. "What is your problem? She wanted to ask something personal with me" Kai answered. D.O rolled his eyes and didn't reply to him, "I thought you're here to help?" he asked, he also wonders why he acts like this. D.O pulled you hand and walked away leaving Kai alone. He was speechless *Kyungsoo? Is like that to women? That's a bit rare* Kai thought as he remained standing.

Someone patted him, and as he turns back he saw Krystal with flowers, "Oppa, who are they?" she asked reffering to you and D.O, Kai smiled at her "No one, they are staffs" he lied.

You stopped walking with him and release his hand, "I'm sorry D.O-sshi, let's work" you changed the topic, "Why are you talking to him? He must accept the fact that the news is spreaded everywhere" he said, "It's fine D.O-sshi, please don't be bothered" you answered and went to work again. It was silent, while D.O was taking photos, you seemed that you had a quarrel with him but in a good way. *D.O was right, how could I talk to him.. And there are lots of paparazzi around, aish pabo Rian!* you scolded into your mind.

"We are done" D.O said and walked away, you followed him. You didn't talk to him since you reach on the lobby, you felt guilty...

It was night, D.O wanted to sleep but he couldn't. He is still wondering as flashbacks came when he spotted Rian and Kai talking. He suddenly stood up, but he heard a knock on his door. You are there wanting to give a food. "D.O-sshi, sorry for leaving you while on work.. I just.. have to ask something to Kai-sshi" you explained outside his door. He opened the door and saw you. His eyes brightened while seeing you. "It's fine... You don't have to apologize" he answered, you looked up. You wanna admit everything to him, "D.O-sshi, I talk to him because he gave me bouquet of flowers saying sorry not sorry" you explained.

D.O's good mood fell.. *Flowers? How can he give her flowers to her?* he angrily thought. "Kai is playing around..." he said. 

D.O ate with you as he can see the red roses on a vase. "Do you like Kai's gift to you?" he asked. You looked up and saw the red roses "No, but I can't let the roses withered.. It's not their fault" you said innocently.

*I don't know what I feel.. But there is one thing I'm thinking about all of these.. I'm bothered about Kai giving her flowers. That's my point* D.O thought sadly.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for the next chapter!! :*******