Party

My Enemy's Paparazzo

*Thanks for listening Kyungsoo.. I'm also doing this for you to be friends with Kim Jongin again* you thought while smiling at him. "Remember, I'm only going there for you.. Not for the celebrant" D.O said bitterly. You went around playfully "You said to Kai that you have some works, let's go now" you said but then remembered something, you turn back to D.O "Kyungsoo, what if Krystal will be there and saw me?" you asked. 

D.O think of it, "I kept a promise to her that I won't see Kai again.." you added. "Do we really have to go at the party?" he asked, you deeply breathe "But he is expecting us to be there" you sighed, D.O felt your kindness towards a person "But if we really can't, we can stay here!" you added. "Let's go even if Soo Jung will be there" He suddenly said, you looked at him "You are not in a relationship with Jongin, you don't have to be afraid with anything" D.O answered, "But- I'm a paparazzo, remember that Jongin is the opposite of a paparazzo" you explained.

"But then he wanted you to be there" he replied. You agreed with him and decided to be at Kai's party tomorrow night.

You finished all of your works and schedules in one day, it was pretty tiring but Mr. Kang treated a dinner outside with Kyungsoo "Cheers to my awesome paparazzi" he raise the soju, while your small glass was filled with water only "Cheers!" you said and sip the water, "Since I also receive my salary, here is you and for Kyungsoo" Mr. Kang said as he distributes the envelope. Secretly, Kyungsoo was glad receiving his because he is having a hard time with the budgets "Thank you hyung-nim" he said. "I know you are having a hard time.. I added an extra tip for you" Mr. Kang replied.

You looked at Kyungsoo *Hard time?* you asked inside yourself.

He smiled and thank him, "Hmmm.. Why did you guys finish all your schedule for tomorrow? Are you busy for tomorrow?" Mr. Kang asked, "Ummm.. We have somewhere to go with Kyungsoo-sshi, right?" you asked to D.O, he nodded "Yeah, to a party".

"Hmmm.. Arasso, I won't make you busy tomorrow.. Have fun" Mr. Kang said.

It was night as Mr. Kang was drunk, you helped Kyungsoo and guided him "Why do we always have to carry drunk people?" Kyungsoo scoffed as he feels heavy because of Mr. Kang, you chuckled from his situation "We are already near" you answered, Dispatch bodyguards saw the two of you struggling while guiding Mr. Kang, they helped. "We can take care of him" a bodyguard said. You nodded with him and headed inside, "It's a long day.. I have to rest" you said while smiling. "Goodnight" Kyungsoo said and pinched your cheek. You felt shy and looked away "Arasso, Goodnight.. You don't have to squeeze my cheek" you said while touching your cheek, "Because it's cute" he said. You chuckled and headed at your dorm, Kyungsoo was left outside the corridor, smiling while staring in your door.

Hours passed, you had a good sleep as the sun rises. You did some cleaning duties in your dorm while Kyungsoo helps Mr. Kang at the office "Rian is heading after cooking" Kyungsoo answered to Mr. Kang, "I'm hungry now" he replied.

You arrived while holding a hot pot of beef soup "I'm here and the food is here" you said and serve it. Kyungsoo smiled when he saw you "Woah, I waited for food! Good timing Rian" Mr. Kang said. 

---

Kai was busy setting up the design of his private party, "This design is good" Kai pointed at the book. Kris, Tao and Sehun arrived to accompany Kai "Bro, you picked a luxurious hotel venue to celebrate your party" Tao smirk while looking around. "Thanks for coming bro, I really need your opinions" Kai said, "The hyungs are at the mall picking our new black suits" Sehun informed. Kris was clueless as someone arrive, "Did.. Did you invite Soo Jung?!" he asked, it was Krystal with a casual wear "Hi oppas!" she greeted. Kai was speechless seeing her here "Why.. Are you here?" he asked.

"You invited f(x).. I'm included.. But I'm here to help you" Krystal said, the interior design is half done. "We don't need any help now, the workers are doing it" Kai answered and tried to be a rock from being harsh. Krystal looked down, she seemed to be sad "I came all the way here for you.. What happened to the Kai I used to know?" she asked, Kai looked at her and seemed to pity her "... I'm sorry.. I wasn't thinking right" he said and approach her, Sehun fakely cough because someone might caught him "Please don't be close to each other and you might be on the news again" Kris said, they agreed and seperated. *Why I still can't be harsh towards her?* Kai thought.

Hours passed when Kai left at the venue to prepare himself for the party, he wore black suit just like EXO's dressing code. 

You also prepared for the party, the boys except Kyungsoo arrived at Kai's place "We all look so handsome today" Suho said as he stare at the mirror "It's been a long time since I wore a black suit" Xiumin said, they have their own worlds but they are pretty loud. Some Kai fans are squealing outside "Where are they going?! Who are they?". "Kai-oppa is so handsome!!!" a fangirl shouted.

They all headed at the van, "This is a fancy van! Jongin, you are the most successful among us" Baekhyun said, "This van is p" Suho said.rovided from SM, it's not mine hyung!" Kai replied. "Should I call Kyungsoo? He is missing with Chanyeol" Suho asked. Chanyeol was missing because he is catching up with his work as a paparazzo

"I invited him" Kai answered reffering to Kyungsoo.

"Boooh?" the boys were speechless, "He is coming with Rian-sshi" Kai added. It was not a bad idea, but the thing you are anxious of is Krystal.

They arrived at the party, Kai's close friends and co-workers are there. Everyone wears elegant dresses, Lee Soo Man was sitting with some executives, the SM family are present. They are clapped when Kai arrived "I think it's Kai's friends" Hyoyeon said. Krystal was clapping while smiling *They are still together..* she thought the past.

You were late with Kyungsoo, "Your bow tie is alright! Woah, you look really handsome with suit Kyungsoo" you smiled, Kyungsoo smiled "You are beautiful too~ Let's hurry and we are late already" Kyungsoo said and saw Chanyeol who is running with his black suit.

"Yah Chanyeol-hyung!!" Kyungsoo shouted, Chanyeol stopped and saw you and him, "We are late!!" Chanyeol said, "Let's go together" D.O said and guided you.

As soon a the door is closed, there are body guards outside. Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and you showed the invitation card "We are Jongin's friends" Chanyeol said. "What are your names?" the bodyguard asked. "Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo and Kim Rian" Chanyeol said. "You are Kai's paparazzi friends" the bodyguard said.

Before the party, Krystal demanded at the bodyguards to not allow them, because she thinks it's not safe. D.O didn't like this, while Chanyeol was feeling bad. The door opened, the three look at the inside "What is the fuss here?" Kai asked. He saw his friends, "There is a demand that we should not allow these people at the party, because they are paparazzi" the bodyguard said. Kai's visitors heard everything, they stopped and watch them, you were looking down from embarrassment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hUCTCS0SwE (What Should I Do - You're Beautiful inst. ost)

Suho approached "They are Kai's friends" he explained. Kai stopped, "Let them inside" Kai demanded. Lee Soo Man was shocked because he was paparazzi friends.

The bodyguards nodded and allow you, D.O and Chanyeol inside "Advance Happy Birthday man!" Chanyeol patted Kai, "Congratulations" you said to Kai, he smiled when he saw you. D.O was awkward and simply patted Kai with no words.

Krystal couldn't hide her anger when she saw you, *She broke the promise, I shouldn't trust her* she thought, Sulli noticed you too. 

It was dance time, Kai approached you at the corner "Let's dance?" he asked, you look at Krystal.. She was there "Umm.. Dance with Krystal instead" you offered, Kai pulled you into the dance floor. It was a romantic slow dance. "I just missed dancing waltz" he said. D.O saw you with him, he envy Kai...

The people noticed you dancing with Kai "Is that a paparazzo? Oh my god, she is ridiculous" some visitors said, you heard and suddenly stay away from Kai. Those words hurted you "Rian!" he called your name. Krystal watch you go away.

D.O approached him "You don't have to let her be embarrassed" D.O said and left to find her. One of SM's manager approached him "I know it's your party but please, don't show your passionate feelings towards a person here.. People are talking about you now" he said. Kai looked around while his visitor are slightly gossiping.

You went outside, you felt suffocated inside. Without knowing that people there would noticed you right away "I'm just Kai's friend, why is it hard to understand?!" you talk to yourself.

Suddenly you heard heels footsteps, you turned back and it was Krystal and Sulli. "Did Kai personally invited you?" she asked, you nodded. "Stop creating a fuss inside, you are merely destroying Kai's party.. Look how the executives including the president of our company reacted" Sulli said.

You didn't like their tone, "How are these people so harsh? Kai-sshi pulled me hard to go at the dance floor although I didn't want to" you explained, Sulli spill the juice into your dress "I'm already watching you together with Kai at the coffee shops, how would I react?! My friend likes him!" Sulli said. You are speechless as you saw your dress with juice, it was dirty.

Krystal was shocked on what Sulli did, "Sulli-ah.." krystal said. You looked up to Sulli, "You treat me as a paparazzo only... How I wish I have my fastest click camera and spread this news everywhere" you threatened her but you decided not to spread.

Sulli walked away, Krystal stayed "I hope this is enough.." she said left too. Your tears are forming, *How I wish I didn't attend in this party* you thought while a tear fell. 

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Please subscribe, comment and UPVOTE PLEASEEEE <3