Discovered D.O

My Enemy's Paparazzo

On the SM building at the rooftop.. There is you and Kai having a conversation, nobody knows about this. "Why did you call me for a talk?" you asked. Kai was relaxed but stared at the sky blue, "I wanna talk with someone for a while" he answered. You stood up and dusted your skirt "I'm leaving if you have nothing to say" you said. Kai stopped you "Are you not guilty of what you did?" he asked with his calm voice, you didn't have the mood to speak anymore *Why did I agree to meet up with him? I'm feeling stupid* you thought.

Kai stood up too, *I really wanted to meet that person who did this.. She is clearly infront of me, why I can't scold her for the sake of Krystal?* he thought. You gulped, "Please don't make a fuss like giving fllowers to me.. And as I say, you don't have to force yourself to forgive.." you answered and left. 

"What if someone sees you down? You will in trouble" he said because there are fans outside the SM building. You stopped, he walk to give your way. You passed on the back exit area, you turned back to Kai "Umm.. Kai-sshi, I hope this is our last meeting privately." you informed, Kai didn't listen "See you anywhere then" he answered back. You looked down and walked away from him.

The fact that I'm still guilty, I can't ignore his invitations even I didn't want to... There is a senses that I knew him from before, not only him... But D.O-sshi

Your mind was turning upside down as you are feeling deja-vu. *There is something odd going on..* you thought.

Chanyeol called D.O on the phone, "Kyungsoo-yah! Good news, some members including me will join you to singing at the lounge, are you in?" he asked. D.O had a pleasant afternoon "Sure why not? That's a great jamming on evening, I'll start searching songs now, it's my breaktime.. Where are you?" he asked. Chanyeol was outside having his duty searching for SNSD members during Chuseok, "I'm actually in Bucheon right now, but I will arrive at the lounge sooner" he replied. 

You went back home, you check out your laptop to write some memo for tomorrow, you suddenly cross over the folder full of Kai's photos *Where I'm gonna put these photos of him? It's taking all of my space* you scoffed while scrolling, you were about to delete but you canceled it for no reason. *What I'm doing?* you blinked fastly... You can't delete his photos...

Since it's a start of Chuseok holiday, you will be going to your mom's house tomorrow. Everyone was on breaktime, the hotel apartment was half empty because of paparazzi visiting their own hometowns. "Yes umma.. I'll definitely stay there for awhile" you smiled as you talk with your mom through phone, "I will cook lots of food for you and Eunri" she gladly informed to you. "I miss your homemade dishes umma.. I miss it so much" you sighed.

"See you tomorrow then! I hope you can stay here for a week" she said, you quickly nodded "Mr. Kang will allow me to stay there" you smiled.

After ending the conversation with your mom, Lizzy was on the line "Rian! Are you free today? Let's hang out later" she said. "Sure.. I'm having a vacation tomorrow! Are you going to your hometown?" you asked, she answered yes "I'm going to Busan tomorrow~ So, we have to meet up before we seperate" she said, you agreed "But where are we going?" you asked, "Just wear a dress and I'll show you later" Lizzy replied.

You agreed but curious where are you heading to.

It was evening, you dressed up well to match up the place you will be going although you didn't know "Lizzy should tell me before I wear a gown!" you joked around as you swirl with your dress. It was a simply dress with a red bow under your neck, your makeup is simple but you are beautiful with your natural look.

"I'm out already, where I'm going meet you?" you asked Lizzy through phone, "I'm here!" she shouted, you saw her "Wow, you're so pretty Rian!" she said and hugged you, "Same as you! What is this, a bestfriend date?" you asked, she nodded "We will have fun I promise!" she said and pulled you softly.

---

"Are we ready?" Chanyeol check the equipments, D.O was thankful for them supporting him with his job, "i should use this voice of mine" Suho started his vocal practice with Luhan. Chen was fixing his necktie "This is so exciting! Kris-hyung didn't join us though" he sighed. Xiumin laughed, "That guy is busy with modeling today, he has a photoshoot at Daegu" Xiumin explained it to D.O, he understands Kris alot. 

Baekhyun approached D.O and patted him "I remember those memories when we are recording some songs at Kai's small studio during highschool days, do you still remember it?" he asked while he was in a good mood.

D.O smiled while he remembered it, "Yeah, hyung.. Now we will perform in a small stage in a while, how fun is it?" he asked. Baekhyun agreed with D.O, he knows how D.O loved to sing for the people "Boys, thanks for helping me out even though you are all busy" D.O said to his hyungs.

They all smiled at him, "We wanted to help you.. I know you are all alone, so we are here! Isn't it we are one?" Suho asked. "And! Your ultimate dream is to be known from your talent, so we are helping you to be!" Chanyeol his close friend answered. They cheered up and give encouragement to him..

"Kyungsoo! I'm playing the keyboard right?" Lay asked. D.O approach him to give the piano sheet...

"Are we already near?" you asked while still walking with Lizzy, she answered that they are near. It was a slightly chill evening good thing your brought a cardigan to not catch a cold. The Seoul lights are brightening the street, since it was Chuseok Holiday tomorrow, the road are full of cars going hometown.

You felt good while walking outside the streets without hiding with your paparazzo suit.. Just for a day...

"We are already here!" Lizzy pointed on the small building, you looked up. "Lizzy...." you called her name.

She pulled you going inside, "Why are we here? Are you hanging here?" you asked being shocked on the place, it has a dim light with people in suits. "Welcome to the Jazz Lounge! This is where incredible singers hypnotizing you with their voices and having some drinks" Lizzy introduced the place, you look around it was calm and organized.

"I've been here last 2 months I guess.. I wondered if they changed the singer. An ahjusshi is so great in singing, come in Rian let's have orange juice with wrapped chicken and lettuce" she said. You nodded, *Good thing Lizzy is not a drinking other heavy beverage* you thought and follower her to the bar section.

"The food will be served on your table" the waiter said after accepting the orders. You seated on a couch near on the stage with Lizzy "The people here... Looks like business men/women" you whispered to Lizzy, "My friends who are back-up dancers brought me here before, some of them are rich but I always wonder why they choose to be back-up dancers instead. I have a good impression in this lounge, it's wear rich people relax" Lizzy explained.

You slightly chuckled, "Are we rich?" you asked, she hitted you softly.

"Are we all ready?" Suho asked at the backstage, suddenly the audience including you and Lizzy heard: "We Are One!" from the backstage. The audience started clapping signing that they are all ready for the show, some ahjusshi are with their old good wine while waiting.

The food is also serve, Lizzy took the wrap and gave it to you "Eat! It's awesome" she said and smiled, you thanked her for the treat.

Suddenly young men get up the stage, the crowd was getting noisy "Omg! It's not the good voice Ahjusshi who will be singing!" Lizzy sighed. You look at the stage and saw the men, D.O was not yet appearing. Suddenly your mind was brainstorming... There is something odd again... 

"Woah... They are young... Like us...." Lizzy was starstrucked by them. Without noticing, it's their sunbae from their highschool alumni. 

Suho, Baekhyun, Chen stood up in a line as the second voice while Lay was on the keyboard. Sehun and Xiumin started having an intro. It was like a musical, you are terrified with their talents. 

Suddenly after the intro was done, they stopped moving... Lay started playing his keyboard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjdK8cl-N-o (Ms. Seductive - Jeff Bernat) play this while reading~~

Lay showed off his piano skills, the audience were so hype! You have goosebumps since the piano was playing, Lizzy was so happy while swaying on the tune of the beat. A man in black suit came out, the spotlight was clearly to him, the audience was clapping hard "That's our little boy!" An ahjumma shouted. 

He back was only shown to the audience, he started singing. "Did you notice me... Looking at you.....~~"  his voice was mesmerizing to you.. Your heart suddenly jumped out, he turned back infront and his face was shown. Your eyes widened as how D.O stare to you everyday...

You gasped and covered your mouth, you are shocked at the moment "D...D.O?!" you shouted while asking. Lizzy look at you being terrified as if you saw a ghost. It's clearly D.O who is singing on stage, his voice was perfect as you hear and watch him...

Your heart dropped while he was feeling the song, it was romantic. *He never showed me that he could sing...* you thought. You are not convince that it's him, the person who is always with you everytime.. every minute, everyday...

"Wow, I'm impressed" Lizzy said as she went speechless, "Lizzy-ahh... He is the one... D.O-sshi! He is my friend in Dispatch" you tapped and explained her, Lizzy's eyes widened "God! You are so lucky!" she squealed, you shrugged "But he never said that he was good in singing! I never imagined" you replied.

D.O smiled at the audience and that seemed to be other person. You smiled while watching him singing.... It was magical....

Lizzy suddenly hold your hand but her eyes were to the men on stage. "Wait... Rian-ah..." she said with a serious tone "Hmm?" you looked at her..

"I don't know if I'm right or I'm just imagining...." she said.

You waited for her words to me, you sense the same.. "Isn't thats EXO from our highschool department before? And isn't that Chanyeol, Lay, Sehun, Suho and Kyungsoo?!" she asked while pointing each one of them.

You looked at them... While your mind was scanning..

"Kyung... Kyungsoo?" you mouthed.

 

[a/n]: thanks for reading Wow! Please stay tuned on the next chapter!!! Will they discover it? Please subscribe, comment and upvote!

Upvoting this story can help, it's just one click ;)