The Start of Stalking

My Enemy's Paparazzo

D.O, who went inside his room was still smiling thinking about you being silly. *She even throws tantrums alone?* he couldn't stop grinning. But then he noticed that he is happy being with you, which is weird for him. He simply ignored it and went to rest. You are busy folding your clothes after ironing it, you truly missed your family alot. Your mom's food, Eunri's cheerful voice surrounding the house and your bestfriend Lizzy. She also seemed to be busy with her new career, but she keeps in touch on email.

A letter swipe under the main door, you stood up and pick it up quickly. You wondered what is the announcement, you unfold and started reading the letter "Kim Rian-sshi, Starting tomorrow you will be starting stalking Kai(SM Entertainment's Male Artist) daily. Please sign this contract and submit it as soon as possible"  You are speechless after reading the private note. Hoping that everything is gonna be alright, you think positive "I have to search more about him in some articles" you pouted and seated infront of your laptop.

You quickly went at the bookmark 'Google' and search 'Kai' on the search bar.

You are fascinated with his looks, "Woah, definitely this guy is a PRO-model" you complimented and kept on scrolling. You watched his music videos, and read some articles. You suddenly came on his profile "Kim.. Jongin.. is his real name" you monitored. *Not a bad name* you thought. You noticed that his school is unlisted "I should have know his past school" you said. You read on a article that he has lots of sasaeng fans, once he was troubled because of some wild fans.

You noticed that he has loads of fans in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Taiwan and China. *Fans won't get mad if I seek to his normal life right? Well, it's the job I entered to..* you wondered how is his personality. After hours, you keep on searching about him until you fall asleep with the laptop opened. After the rest hour, D.O decided to knock on your door but you are still in a deep nap.

You slowly opened your eyes and quickly check for the time, *Ommo, I have to go at the office now!! Wait, who is knocking?* you thought and went to open. You saw D.O with a formal outfit, "Did you just woke up?" he asked. You grinned and nodded at him, "Come in for awhile, I fall asleep infront of my laptop" you said. D.O saw Kai's pictures on your laptop, you noticed it "Oh, D.O-sshi.. I was searching more further about Kai's side profile" you explained.

D.O just listened to you, "His name is Kim Jongin..." you sheepishly smiled. D.O was kind of grossed out to your reaction "Do you have a crush on him?" he asked. You quickly shrugged "No!" you blushed. "I'm gonna stalk Kai starting tomorrow, so wish me a luck" you said.

D.O stopped *Kai must be careful.........* he thought.

"Now that I know Kai further, I hope I cant discover another news about him" you said. *Pabo... I know Kai more than his parents* he thought. "I'm heading down and have my duty, I will interview Teen Top" he gives farewell to you. You smiled "Take care D.O-sshi, and goodluck" you gave thumbs up while smiling. D.O was mezmerised by your beautiful smile to him. He smiled and turned back, you gasped and pulled him "You.. you smiled" you said.

Facing him seemed to be kind of awkward, you released his wrist. D.O remained silent, "See you around" he said and walked away. D.O couldn't stop smiling while he is on his way on his job. You just stayed on the office waiting for new email from other paparazzi on their duties. You stayed until midnight to finish some work "Rian-sshi, you can sleep now.. You have a duty this morning right?" Mr. Kang said reffering to Kai.

You smiled and nodded "Thank you Mr. Kang" you said and turn off the computer.

You only slept for 2 hours and decided to prepare, you wore your brown coat, sunglasses on and holding your dlsr camera. Mr. Kang showed the way to Kai's dorm, you saw lots of sasaeng fans sleeping infront of his dorm. You just hide on the bushes *This is scary.. Kai is surrounded by people outside* you thought. Suddenly they started a fanchant "Kai! Kai! Kai!" they shouted. Kai went outside from the main door of his dorm together with his manager with a big box.

Kai silently distributed some milk to the fans, you are pretty fascinated and your touched "Kauras, you have to go home and sleep.. I know some of you are still students, your places are not here" Kai said to the fans. *He cares alot about his fans* your heart almost dropped.

Kai bowed and went at the tinted van. Good thing, you quickly snapped photos of Kai giving some milk carton "This have to seen by other artist, he is an example" you said and smiled. Suddenly you felt a tap from your back "Excuse me weirdo, who are you?" a fan asked. You gasped and look to your outfit "Are you a paparazzo?" she asked with her fierce look. You couldn't answer, you saw at her ID that she is a president of Kauras "You are finding for Kai's news right?" she asked.

You quickly escaped and ran away from them, "Yahhh!! Catch her!!" she shouted and some fans went to catch you. You quickly hide on a wall, the fans didn't saw you. You sighed with a relief *I need to leave now, it's so creepy* you thought and walked normally.

---

"Wow Rian-sshi! You are not bad at all!!" Mr. Kang praised you. "Congratulations" D.O patted you. "He is so kind and he cares for his fans alot" you said. D.O rolled his eyes, "Yah, why are you so mad of Kai, D.O-sshi?" you asked. D.O didn't speak.

"Mr. Kang, I should name the article as 'Kai shows his love to his fans by giving Milk and giving advices'" you said. "Well, it's not bad at all" Mr. Kang said.

After hours, the article is posted through online sites. Everyone saw the news with a good feedback, Kai's manager quickly gave his Ipad to him "Look, someone took you a picture this morning" the manager said. Kai ws clueless and saw the article, "I haven't notice a paparazo there...." he said as he saw his picture smiling to fans. "Someone might be stalking you" the manager said.

"It's a paparazzo" he said.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Sorry for the late update because I was far away from the town with no internet :( The story will be interesting so please

SUBSCRIBE,

COMMENT,

AND UPVOTE PLEASE !~~ Love you exovers, muah muah