Failed?

My Enemy's Paparazzo

"A paparazzo? Where is your evidence? It might be some of your noona-fansite fans" the manager didn't agree with Kai. He smirked, "I know that some fans has HD and expensive cameras but this is different, the news spreads everywhere" Kai explained. His personal phone hasn't stopped ringing "Arasso, good thing it's a good news" the manager said.

"I should be careful of anything, now that an agency wanted to follow me" Kai said and look at the window. "You should have Jongin.. You have a secret that will make your career fall" the manager explained, *Krystal....* Kai thought while looking nervous, "No, I won't break up with Soo Jung.. I love her, and I can handle it with my career" Kai said. The manager cares for Kai's career "The fact that Lee Soo Man-sshi does not know about this" the manager answered.

Kai received a text from Krystal, his smile suddenly appeared and didn't mind his manager "Aish look at this kid" the manager said and chuckled. "Hello, Soo Jung-ah! I miss you" Kai called Krystal from his phone, "I'm so proud of you Kai... I saw the news and made my whole day bright" she said softly. Kai chuckled as if he was a little kid "I didn't know someone will put it on the news, it was nothing" he answered, "I love you..." Krystal said, Kai blushed "See you later" he said.

---

D.O patted your back while you are busy typing, you turned back and saw him with a milk cartoon "Woah, thanks.. Are you following Kai-sshi now?" you joked. D.O seated right next to you, *We used to give some milk at school before with him.. Good old days..* he thought. You look at him staring blank "I'm about to finish this, just wait" you said and started typing fast on the keyboard.

You didn't know why you acted like that, are you just excited to talk with him? You are being close to him while D.O didn't notice it too. "Woah! I'm done" you grinned and save it. 

You walked with D.O at the lobby where the paparazzi are having their break this midnight. "Since it's our breaktime, why don't we eat somewhere?" D.O offered awkwardly, he can't into your eyes from embarrassment. Your eyes brightened "Why not? Let's go!" you said and pulled his arm going outside.

Some paparazzi saw you and D.O being close "What if we make an article about them?" a paparazzo joked and some laughed. 

"Now that my article is a success we should celebrate it once!" you shouted cheerfully. D.O was being dragged by you, "I'll try stalking Kai-sshi tomorrow, so I have to enjoy this time" you said. You went for ice cream once again, it's was your favorite spot with him. "The wind is so relaxing" you said while closing your eyes, "I miss my family... alot" you sighed. D.O started thinking about his own parents, *I wonder how are they doing... I'm sorry umma..* he thought sadly.

You look at him in a gloomy mood, "Are you sad?" you asked softly, he looked at you and slightly looked away "I'm already sleepy" he lied. You pouted, "D.O-sshi, you are so mysterious?" you asked, he slightly chuckled "You have to know deeper about me" he simply answered while you are clueless, "How about introducing your life instead?" you asked.

"Know it by discovering by yourself" he replied. *That adds how Kai and I were ex-friends and I belong to EXO, a group of friendship* he thought. "You are completely mysterious.." you answered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOU_FTKvUYQ (Confession Song La La La - Love Rain ost)play while reading!

D.O stood up and face you, "Yah, what's the problem again?" you asked. He didn't talk and slightly leaned nearing your face, you awkwardly looked away. Nervously, you wanted to push him away but your heart beated so fast, it never happened before. "I'm mysterious? Yes... I find that correct" his voice was soft but loud on your ears. You gulped, "But, I don't know why I hang out with you. I bet you are lucky" he said. Your eyes widened and stared on his naturally big eyes.

You never saw him with any companion except you, you slightly push him softly "Lucky?" you asked and coughed fakely. D.O just laughed on your reaction, you noticed him laughing again "Yah! Don't make jokes like this again!! It's so annoying!" you almost threw tantrums, but it was cute on D.O's eyes.

The wind blows wildly, "Let's go and you might catch cold" he said and walked away, "Yah! Wait for me!" you run.

"D.O-sshi! Thanks alot!" you said with sarcasm, "Arasso, continue your sleep and see you tomorrow" he said. You smiled and closed the door, you quickly headed on the TV to watch. On the other hand, D.O seated on his sofa and closed his eyes.. He suddenly saw you laughing out of nowhere, he opened his eyes "What is this?" he asked to himself.

"The effect of being with her all the time" he answered his question. Without knowing that there is other reason.

---

It was a sunny morning, D.O woke up with a smile on his face. He made himself a coffee and dressed up, he quickly opened his door to check you up. He knocked "Rian-sshi!" he called you but there is no response coming from you, he kept on knocking. *Maybe he is on the office?* he thought and went down, after arriving he look around to see but he didn't spot you.

"Kang-sshi, have you seen Rian-sshi?" he asked. "She is at her duty stalking Kai again, I said to her later, but insisted.. She wanted to be early" Mr. Kang explained. D.O's smile vanished when he heard the reason, "Arasso, I will start my work now" he answered with a gloomy tone.

"I think he left early from the dorm" you hissed. It's been 2 hours of waiting for you to see Kai going out from the dorm. You give up and walked away "Where he might be?" you wondered but then something comes in your mind "Twitter!! Some noonas are posting Kai's daily schedules" you said and opened your phone. "Drama taking, at **** park?" you wondered and didn't hesitate to go at the place.

After 30 minutes of traveling going on the spot, you walked near the park and noticed a cameraman crew with Kai surrounded by trees. *Oh, Kai sshi~ Woah, he looks good with his historical outfit* you thought while smiling. You hide on the trees too.

You snapped some photos of Kai acting *Article: Kai will have a new drama* you thought and smiled.

---

"Whhaaaaaattttt?! Who leaked the story of my new drama?" Kai asked and saw his new article "We don't know, someone followed us! The trailer wasn't released yet but the storyline was leaked!" the manager panicked. They are dead to the director of the drama.

"You made a trouble Rian-sshi!" Mr. Kang informed.

"Who ever did that..... Should received a punishment, I need to find that brat!" Kai hissed.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Hope you like the story~~ More interesting chapters coming soon~~ so,

Please

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE AND

UPVOTE <-- please click