「review」┋channicki

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery

 

 

                                         Remembering  You  

                           by channicki  

 

Title: 2/5

It's quite a cliche title, but all your chapter titles were quite good.

 

Appearance: 4/5

It had a neat appearance and the background fit, but you gave your story a sad atmosphere, not one when the two characters reunite in the end, but rather never see each other again. Next time, consider adding more color to your layout.  

 

Foreword/Description: 10/10

You gave a general and brief description that told the reader enough, but didn't give anything away about the story.  

 

Plot: 11/15

You had a short story, but you managed to make it interesting towards the very end. One thing that threw me off was the setting. At one point you talk about netizens taking pictures of Luhan and Baekhyun, but in another scene Luhan and Jongin don't know each other. It's a little confusing when the reader doesn't exactly know the positions of the characters

 

Originality: 13/15

This is a plot that is somewhat common, but not cliche. You added a few flourishes that made your story more interesting to read, such as the Baekyeol and the parts with Jongin. Sehun became the one who cheated, and almost became the one who got cheated on. This made your story more original than others. 

 

Grammar/Spelling: 20/20

Honestly, there's not much i can say about this. I didn't find any grammar or spelling mistakes in your story. Keep it up :)  

 

Characterization: 8/10

Most of your characters had a very stable personality that stayed constant through the story, with the exception of Jongin. In the beginning, Jongin is the one who persuades Sehun that he is in a "phase", but in the end, he's the one who kisses Luhan on the hand. It's a little confusing to imagine how he could switch between these two extremes.  

 

Flow: 10/10

Your flow from event to event was nice. The reader can easily follow whats happening, and why it's happening.

 

Overall Enjoyment: 9/10

I'm not a big reader, but your story did manage to tug at my heartstrings when Luhan started crying and when Sehun saw Luhan with Kai.  

 

Total: 87/100

 

dr3amer's note: Thank you for choosing me as your reviewer!

review by dr3amer