「review」┋ Gemslover

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery
  just another woman... or not? 
                                           by gemslover

Title : 5/5

Your title was very relevant to your story and it gives just the right touch of angst.

Foreword/Description : 7/10

Your right it was a pretty commom plot but it secretly had your own twists, your desricption caught my atention straight away. You had a few spelling errors but I will get to that in the Grammar and Spelling part.

Appearance : 5/5

Your poster is beautiful, tidy, neat and caught my eyes. I need not say anymore.

Plot : 13/15

It was simple and just right for a oneshot. The ending was predictable but I still loved it ^^

Originality : 13/15

Not completely original but what story is? Yours had your slight twist and I liked that.

Grammar : 15/20

Now to the mistake in the description:

"Has many woman ready to serve him" 

This is what you should write:

"Has many women ready to serve him" 

You need to rememeber to pluralise. 

other than that just watch out on punctuations, don't have too many full stops in one place and don't always resort to apstophes ^^ Other than that you are very good at double checking your work.

Characterization : 10/10

Your characterizations were simply amazing, you are very good at descrptions. I have no complaints at all with your characterizations ^^ I loved reading them.

Flow : 10/10

Brillant for a oneshot, it never once went to fast or too slow, I never got confused or lost. Your flow was very good ^^

Overall Enjoyment : 10/10

Your story was very enjoyable just a few mistake shere and there but nothing that can't be fixed ^^ Keep up the good work.

Total : 88/100

thederpchanyeol's note. here's your review! thanks for requesting! don't forget to credit the shop and the reviewer! :)

 reviewed by kissMe_Kevin4eva 
 
​posted 12..22