「review」┋ MondoCorea

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery

  d.o.mestic 
          by mondocorea

Title : 4/5

It was pretty eye catching and it fit well with your story. I give you props for that.

Foreword/Description : 4/10

Your grammar was really off. I know that you said on your foreword that you can't speak English very well. I suggest getting a co-author to double check your updates for you.

 

Corrects that should be made: 

For the second sentence, I suggest re-writing it to: "Because of his mother's job, he had to move houses. Then, his mother decided to hire a new babysitter!"

 

A simple typo for the word 'worst.'

 

Lastly, get rid of the 'S' on the word 'things'. Then get rid of the word 'it' and just write, "Kai doesn't know that his future housekeeper..."

 

For the word 'nonetheless', I think you meant to type 'none other than'. 

 

For your description, like I stated before, if you know that your English is bad, get a co-author. 

There are far too many mistakes on your foreword.

Appearance : 2/5

Your poster doesn't even have the title on it. I also suggest that you put your character chart after the description. Also, the extra pictures plastered all over your page makes it look quite sloppy.

Plot : 9/15

It was a nice plot... but it just doesn't stand out.

Originality : 7/15

The story itself wasn't very original. There's a lot of stories that use the same plot as yours.

Grammar : 6/20

Your grammar... for your future stories (if you plan on writing them), please get a co-author to double check it.

 

Spelling.

Make sure you re-read what you type before updating. There were a lot of minor and major typos written in your story. If you're in a hurry, hide the chapter first, then go back later when you're free and make corrections.

 

Grammar.

I've reviewed stories worse than yours... believe me. I think your problem is adding in extra words. You tended to write the pronoun of a word, then word right after it. Choose one or the other.

I can tell that you some-what know how to use ellipsis. Make sure when you write the ellipsis, you put them AFTER the word. Don't put a space between the word and the ellipsis. Also, make sure you space AFTER the ellipsis. Don't combine a new sentence.

Characterization : 9/10

Flow : 5/10

It seemed too rushed.

Overall Enjoyment : 4/10

I think I would've enjoyed it more if it weren't for the grammatical errors...

Total : 50/100

thederpchanyeol's note. here's your review! thanks for requesting! don't forget to credit the shop and the reviewer! :)

 reviewed by Nickisaywhut 
 
​posted 12..27