❊ retrea

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery
 almost
 
 
title: 3.5/5
the title was simple, yet intriguing. simple title are, most of the time, eye-catchy, especially when they are not that common. and your title is one of them. i just can't relate it with the story. but i do like it that way.
 
foreword and description: 10/10
short, but it has everything a reader needs. you didn't give too much background about your story, and that is good. the thought was there, the conflict was also there. great job!
 
appearance: 4/5
the poster was awesome! but i do think baekhyun shouldn't be the largest one there. overall, the story was presented neatly.
 
plot: 15/15
the plot was great! it's really angsty and a bit complicated, which is why i love it. i love the complicated love story of the characters - baekhyun falling in love with chanyeol, who fell for luhan, who fell for sehun, who fell several times. the love polygon was really interesting, and it's amazing that you pulled it off.
 
originality: 15/15
original, very original. it's hard to think of a plot like this, so i'm sure it is your own work. it's not just originality that is in the story, but also the creativity.
 
grammar and spelling: 18/20
there were inconsistencies in tenses and inappropriate use of punctuation marks, especially the semi-colons. use a comma, instead.
 
flow: 9/10
it was almost perfect. i found some parts fast, but it didn't affect my enjoyment of your story.
 
characterization: 9/10
even though they share a common trait, being selfish, your characters have their own strong personalities. but there were characters who need more attention, like baekhyun. i didn't see much of his character, aside from being desperate and patient.
 
overall enjoyment: 10/10
i'm not a fan of , but this one is, indeed, one of the best stories. it has something which made me love it. you're a good writer. keep it up.
 
 
total: 93.5/100
 
reviewer: thederpchanyeol
notes: sorry if it took me sooooo long to review your story. i enjoyed it a lot, btw. :)
 
 
reminders:
01. don't forget to credit us. :)
02. use our work for at least a month.
03. comment after picking up.
04. like the review? upvote us now!