「review」┋ MondoCorea

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery

 


  lovely complexo 
                      by mondocorea

Title : 2/5

Your title did not impress me nor did it stand out to me. I must admit it was pretty clever with how you did portray your title but I wouldn't click on your story to read.

Foreword/Description : 4/10

I am sorry to be a little harsh on your description and foreword but they werent great at all. Your description was messy, there were at least a dozen grammtical mistakes and to top it off it was just that tad bit boring... maybe try adding some plots twists. Your foreword screamed to me "the same old thing that most fanfics on this site do" It immediately put me off wanting to continue on reading, also in your description there is no need for any photos saying who is Chanyeol and who is Baekhyun people who read your fic will know who those two from EXO are and besides you will be describing them throughout your story.

Appearance : 3/5

Your main poster is cute but it doesnt stand out and yell at me to read your story... the posters are what draw you in, I'm sorry but yours kind of draws me out. But not to worry you still have that cute factor, maybe add a few more things but don't over crowd it and it look really good (: All your chapter posters are the ones that really draw you in, they give just the right impressions ^^

Plot : 5/15

I have read far too many of these types of stories, this plot line has become overused and predictablenot to mention a tad bit boring. Most of  the Chanyeol and Baekhyun stories I have read start off like this but they end becoming really close. I'm sorry to say but I had to force myself to read on from the first chapter.

Originality : 2/15

This stories was at times very very predictable and to make matters worse the way you wrote it did not impress me. In all your six chapters I haven't really seen any originality but you could surprise everyone further along with some twists (: but so far your story has not made me want to read or subscribe... I wasn't charmed or hooked.

Grammar : 12/20

Here is where your marks go higher you have very good spelling, and you are getting very close to excellent on your punctuations. Just remember when you finish a senstence you don't need to put a full stop, apostphes are welcome too and you can make your sentences longer so they flow more smoothly, in other words its kind of makes your story look messy!

Characterization : 3/10

You have already shown me pictures of them, so now I can't use my imagination with when you describe to me there physical features well with the little you have descirbed about them. There personalities are vrey well described though, you just need to work on the physical descrpitions.

Flow : 5/10

Your flow wasnt the greatest, but it never went to fast or too slow, you just need to work on transtitioning from one character point of view to the next. I got very lost at times. Other than that it was pretty good (:

Overall Enjoyment : 4/10

I am very glad that you wanted me to review your story (: I did enjoy reading it and I am sorry I was a bit harsh but honesty is the only way you will become a better writer ^^ Dont take anything I have said to heart, jut take it on board and fix those mistakes and the next story you write will be twice as good.

Total : 40/100

thederpchanyeol's note. here's your review! thanks for requesting! don't forget to credit the shop and the reviewer! :)

 reviewed by kissMe_Kevin4eva 
 
​posted 12..22