❊ Nicsnsd

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery
 half bloods
 
 
title: 3/5
It tells too much about the story already, and the tags to the pairing just kind of give it away. Also, I think that you should have chosen something a little more complex, because (have you read Percy Jackson?) in the Percy Jackson series it talks about a lot of half bloods and such, it's a pretty popular series, so I think it has given away pretty much most of the story.
 
foreword and description: 9/10
Interesting, plain, and clean. It's very simple and requires no strain. Great job. Although, I didn't really like the promotion at the bottom. It wasn't technically necessary because it's totally off topic, but you can keep it there if you want.
 
appearance: 5/5
Perfect, ha ha. It looks very clean and polished. The font is 14, recommended from AFF and you kept that which was a good idea.
 
plot: 13/15
Very interesting plot, I think it's very different and shocking, however I think you should read the originality field, and reconsider.
 
originality: 9/15
I apologize, but this was already taken up as a story? Percy Jackson series which I had read nearly ten times already, and know the plot by heart (because I clearly love it). So it's just based in a place with the setting of the whole thing, but the difference is the actions and the dialogue. It's fine to base it off of something, but I don't think it's okay to write the same thing but with different people, you know what I'm saying? I do appreciate how you did change a few things and it was well done.
 
grammar and spelling: 15/20
Good spelling, however there should not be a space between the quotation marks and the beginning of the dialogue. So instead of " She," it will be "She." There were a few grammar mistakes and sometimes, you try not to add emphasis to a word by adding more letters, but using the rich text bar at the top. So, try bolding "so," instead of "sooooooo."
 
flow: 8/10
It was a bit fast, but I do also forgive, so this was a good amount, just slow it down a bit because the dialogue and the actions don't fit correctly, so the flow is a bit chunky.
 
characterization: 8/10
Not sure what to say ha ha, um, I did like the character charts in the beginning, but they didn't tell much about the person in general. I did like the way they acted and spoke, though, which was bonus points. You could try portraying the character in a stronger way, but it is already fine as it is.
 
overall enjoyment: 7/10
I did in fact enjoy it; it was really nice. It was a very well written story and I hope you continue. I hope I wasn't too harsh, I'm more of a stricter person. And I deeply and sincerely, from the bottom of my heart that this was late by a /month/, I wonder how you got through with waiting. But, thank you so much for requesting, I apologize, again! I hope to see you next time, and for sure you won't wait a month again!
 
 
total: 77/100
 
reviewer: raelin
 
 
reminders:
01. don't forget to credit us. :)
02. use our work for at least a month.
03. comment after picking up.
04. like the review? upvote us now!