「review」┋ Donghae4everSUJU

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery
                          by Donghae4everSUJU 

Title : 1/5

The title didn't really appealed me that much because it reminds me of a cliché fanfic, and it doesn't really appeal to anyone at all. Plus, the title 'Fangirl and Idol', you can pretty much predict what will happen in the fanfic already. Try to think of a fanfic that only gives off a little bit of what will happen.

Foreword and Description : 3/10

Was there really a need to write every starting letter of a word in capital letter? It's very difficult to read it and I had the hardest time trying to read it. And, your foreword/description is pretty much character profiles so there's nothing to judge at all.

Appearance : 4/5

Haha, I recognize it. You followed one of the tutorials in InDesign, right? It's beautiful, of course.

Plot : 4/15

To me, it's just those type of plain cliché plots of fanfics which I see everyday on AFF. And, you only have one chapter so far and there's nothing to judge so, yeah.

Originality : 3/15

Not very original.

Grammar and Spelling : 10/20

I'm not going to go into specifics here but please, please take note of your tenses. You start with present tense, then change to past tense, making me so confused. I thought that it was a flashback or something but I realized that you messed up the tenses. Stick to present or past tense and only change if having a flashback.

Flow : 5/10

It's normal, I guess. However, your story confuses me a lot. I don't know what's happening at all.

Characterization : 4/10 

Seeing as you already have character profiles in your foreword, there's nothing much to comment on. However, I just want to take this chance to say that the reason why character profiles shouldn't be used is because when writing, you want to expand your horizon, not limit yourself. If you limit yourself to character profiles, your characters will all have to be based on the profiles and you are not allowed to twist anything.

Overall Enjoyment : 5/10

The story was okay.

Total : 39/100

Reviewer's Notes: I'm so sorry that this came so late, I had to settle personal matters.

 reviewed by -midnight 

E.G.'s notes!
hi! i'm E.G.! i'm here to remind you of crediting the shop and the reviewer. i'll keep an eye on your stories! /mehrong
thanks for requesting! :)