「review」┋ s3xyangel7

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery
  loving you until the day i die 
                                       by s3xyangel7

Title : 5/5

The title pretty much gave me everything i need to know about the story. It was good. I like it.

Foreword/Description : 7/10

At first, i thought that eunhyuk was a jerk for leaving donghae and thought that donghae was going to kill himself because eunhyuk left him for his family. Turns out, i was way wrong.. =.=' but nonetheless, the forward was good. but There's just something missing. But i cant put my finger on it on what it is.. hmm..

Appearance : 5/5

The poster was good. It suited the story. I liked it. And the background.. it was simple. But. It gave me a calm feeling.. i liked it. :)

Plot : 13/15

The plot was predictable, but it still has that suprising element in it.. so, it was nice. I enjoyed it. ^^

Originality : 11/15

I got to say to you, that.. it was pretty original to me. But.. yet, it wasnt. But dont get me wrong.. I'm just saying that the 'loving u till i die' concept has been used before... so its not all that original. But the fact that you made it into some fantasy with angels in it, it kinda make the story more interesting. It has that different feel in it. And that what makes it original. :)

Grammar : 15/20

Your grammar and spelling was great actually. It was hard to find the mistakes. ^^' not that i want to find any. But there were some.

Examples:

Original: I looked at me and it breaks my heart knowing that he is dying.
Correction: I looked at him and it breaks my heart knowing that he is dying.

Original: I placed it on a plate and took it upstair to Donghae.
Correction: I placed it on a plate and took it upstairs to Donghae.

Original: I counted how many days he have left.
Correction: I counted how many days he had left.

Original: I knew he wasnt feeling well, I didnt know that it is getting worst.
Correction: I knew he wasnt feeling well, but I didnt know that it was getting worst.

Original: I am worry so I called Kibum.
Correction: I got worried so I called Kibum.

Original: Behind in this world alone by myself, torture me because of what mistakes i did in the past.
Correction: Behind in this world alone by myself, torturing me because of what mistakes i did in the past.

But there were many minor mistakes, i cant show it here... because it was very tiny ones.. I hope you can figure it out on your own and fix it. ^^

Characterization : 7/10

The characters.. it was potrayed well.. i think.. Donghae was about to die.. but he kept his cheerful side to let his lover knows that he's ok. And Eunhyuk. The lover who is caring towards his sick boyfriend and do whatever it takes to make him happy before he dies. Nice.

Flow : 5/10

The flow was good.. i kept wanting to know what happens next yet i already 'know' what will happen. But. One thing i didn't like though. And what i mean is the minor mistakes. Even though it was minor, it kept bugging me at some point.

Overall Enjoyment : 8/10

Overall.. it was good. I enjoyed reading it. And it make me remember my first fanfic i read here. And coincidencely, it was an eunhae fic. Thanks. for the flashbacks. :) And, just to let you know, i'm going to read your sequel. Best of luck to it. >.^

Total : 76/100

thederpchanyeol's note. here's your review! thanks for requesting! don't forget to credit the shop and the reviewer! :)

 reviewed by Junseop97 
 
​posted 12.12