g r e a s y i n s p i r i t }

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery
SEOULDREAM_EUNJUNG
 
 
billionaire girl
 
title: 3/5
It was a nice title for the story, but i feel like it lacked the originality the story has. You should have added the element of the robot in your story.
 
foreword/description: 10/10
You had a nice forward that gave a good overview of the story.
 
appearance: 4/5
I feel like your story's appearance gives off such a happy vibe, but when i read your story... it's just not there. I mean, it's definitely not a sad story, but it's just not as happy as the background and poster make it seem.
 
plot: 14/15
I love the amount of twists you put into your story, like Himchan ending up being related to Dayeon. I like the idea of robot doppelgangers. It allows quite a lot of development and maybe even a little bit of angst.
 
originality: 15/15
Even in the 21st century, this is the first time i've seen a fic involving robots. It's really smart honestly. Good job. :)
 
grammar and spelling: 18/20
Your spelling and grammar are perfectly fine with the exception of a few typos. Remember to proofread!
 
flow: 8/10
The flow and development of this story was a little slow for my taste, but you kept the flow constant, which was good. :)
 
characterization: 8/10
You had a lot of originality in coming up with your story plot, but i was a little disappointed with your character personalities. They had the cliche BAP personalities, and the cliche rich girl personalities. It was nice that you explained Dayeon's personality though.
 
overall enjoyment: 9/10
It was a nice story to read with nice funny moments and nice fluffy moments.
 
total: 89/100
 
notes: Thanks for choosing me as your reviewer!
 
reviewer: dr3amer
 

remember: comment after picking up! :)