HEARTBEAT.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside, when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone”

####################################################################################################

                                   {The Glam couple’s upcoming addition}

 Ishi Shin Kwon’s baby rumors have been surfacing around for weeks already and now, global superstars, G-dragon and wife, Ishi has confirmed the baby rumors already. The soon-to-be father was interviewed by W magazine yesterday for his latest feature and was asked about the matter which he willingly answered with a wide smile on his face. According to the staffs of W magazine, G-dragon arrived on the set with a happy and good mood. He even treated everyone for lunch and is very bubbly during the whole shoot. When asked about the reason of his good and happy mood, the proud husband and father to-be answered “I have no reasons to be sad for my life is going out so well and I’m contented”. He also added, “My wife and I love each other so much and I can proudly say that we are having a blast as a couple. We are now building a family and that’s enough to make us happy” After that, he already confirmed the baby news saying, “Yes. Ishi is pregnant. She’s already on her second month”. At that point, the whole interview changed. He was asked about the gender that he wanted the baby to be and he answered “I want to have a boy, but Ishi is really rooting for a girl coz she is in need of someone who’ll back her up every time”. What about baby names? Have they talked about it already? “We have a few names in mind. Actually, we have agreed about giving all our kids Greek God names. If it’s a boy, we’ll name him Apollo and if it’s a girl, we’ll name her Aphrodite”.

It was also said that Ishi is having extreme cravings nowadays to the point that G-dragon has to go all around the city just to find what his wife wants “I don’t have a choice but to give her what she wants to eat. I don’t know, I feel so achieved whenever I get her the food that she wants even if her taste is somewhat exotic. There was even a time when she asked me to buy liver and ox tongue. It’s a bit weird for she doesn’t eat those kinds of foods before”. He also shared that his wife is not a big fan of perfumes nowadays as well “Her sense of smell is really sensitive. Before, she loves it whenever I put perfume, but now she hates it. The smell of garlic on food is also making her stomach turn”. How about morning sickness? Is he good in dealing with it? “I can proudly say that I am. I wake up at the same time as hers for her morning sickness is really bad. I’m the one who holds her hair up and rubbing her back gently. It’s the least that I can do you know” he said these words with a sweet smile on his face.

After the interview, all the staffs can say are “G-dragon is going to be a fantastic father”. Well, we can’t say anything more for that’s what we think as well. Fans are ecstatic about this news even before it was confirmed and now that it’s already legit, we can now say that a Baby VIP is on its way already. Congratulations Ishi and G-dragon!

##############################################################################################

 

                                      {A hectic mommy to-be}

 After her husband’s confirmation about her pregnancy, Ishi Shin-Kwon has broken her silence as well. The actress/ singer/model and soon-to-be mother, entertained questions from the press during the release of her new Victoria’s Secret Ad. Like what the press expected, Ishi answered their questions without any filters. Her honesty is what made her the press’ darling and they fell in-love with her more now, for she really had it all out. When asked about her pregnancy rumors, the superstar answered, “Yes. I am on my second month now”. The press’ favorite answer was when they asked her about G-dragon’s reaction when he learned about their upcoming baby, “hmmm…me and his noona planned for a surprise to somewhat make the whole thing special. We played a prank on him and then the moment he arrived at his parent’s house, he got shocked for we have this banner that says “Congratulations Kwon Appa!” on it. And then next thing I know it, my husband’s already crying. I swear. If you can only see him, your hearts will melt. He wanted this baby for a very long time already and being given one now is like a dream come true for him”.

Ishi also shared the sweet things that G-dragon has been doing ever since they learned that she was pregnant, “Jiyong Oppa is really a sweet person. He’s also romantic as well. I don’t know, but more than being sweet, he’s so protective. I’m telling you, if he can only carry me around every second of every minute, he will. But, I really have to give him credit for he’s not giving up on me and my crazy cravings. I can proudly say that my husband is also very understanding when it comes to my mood swings and morning sickness. He’s the one who holds my hair up while I’m throwing up and is giving me a massage whenever I’m tired. I can’t say anything more for he’s really a good husband and there’s no doubt that he’s gonna be a good father as well”

And when the talk shifted on her career, Ishi said “I have a lot of commitments to attend to. Honestly, I’m still in a non-pregnancy contract, but I’m thankful because my endorsement deals are still on. I have a lot on my plate right now and one of them is the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show that will be held in the States and for the first time here in Korea. I’m going to fly to California next week for it. Not only that, I’m also filming for the and the City remake as well”. It seems like she’s going to be hectic all throughout her pregnancy, what did G-dragon say about this? “My husband is cool with it although he’s worried, but I assured him that I’m gonna do well and there’s nothing to worry about. After all, I’ve got my manager and best friends with me as my watchdogs, so it’s all cool”

From the looks of it, this busy mother to-be can’t be tamed for she’s still on the roll. We really hope and pray that she and her baby will be fine even with these hectic and crazy schedules.

##################################################################################################

 

Morning sickness. Extreme cravings. Nausea. Mood swings. These are all part of being pregnant. I’m telling you, it’s been a month now since we learned about my pregnancy, but up until now, I’m not used to its craziness yet. Yes, I know that these things are normal and I don’t have a choice but to take it all in, but it’s just so hard to work and basically move around.

Even with all the crazy things that I’m feeling, I am still so happy. I can say that my happiness is reaching the high heavens already for I still can’t believe that I’m going to be a mother soon. Whenever somebody asks me whether being pregnant is hard or not, I always tell them that it is tolerable and a really sweet experience even if there are draining moments in it as well.

“Oh!” G-dragon said upon seeing me sitting on the bathroom floor, in front of the toilet bowl.

“Aigoo” he said and holds my hair up.

In all fairness to my husband, he’s really one heck of a man because he doesn’t leave my side at all. G-dragon is so good in t

Please log in to read the full chapter