TOUGH ONE.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“What we have once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, for all the we love deeply becomes a part of us”

###############################################################################################################

                         {Ishi K. rushed to the hospital after concert tour}

Talks about Ishi Shin-Kwon being rushed to the hospital has been a hot topic on Twitter and gossip sites yesterday. As we all know, the Kwon family is now in the Philippines because the last leg of Ishi’s “Love.Life.Eternity” Asian tour was held there. According to some fans who are waiting at the hotel’s lobby yesterday, taking chances to even have a glimpse of the “Glam family” said that they got really shocked when G-dragon appeared in the lobby, running with his wife in his arms.

“Ishi looks so weak….she’s also crying….no…more like screaming….she’s in total pain” a fan tweeted.

From there, fans all over the world were alarmed because Ishi had just announced her pregnancy a few weeks ago and some are speculating of a miscarriage. None from YG and JYP Entertainment have said anything yet about this matter. All we can do now is pray and hope that everything is fine.

################################################################################################################

 

happens and when it does, your life will surely turn 360 degs without warning. I’m so used to s though. I’ve spent half my life dealing with it, but why am I being dragged all the way down to hell now? I actually thought that I’ll be able to get this over with right away, but it seems like it’s harder than I thought it was. My mind is so twisted and I can’t even get a grip of reality yet for I want all of this to be just a nightmare. I know that I have to make a decision as soon as possible, but how? How can I choose between my wife and my child?

“Jiyong” Eon hyung arrived at the hospital with Athena in tow.

“Hyung” I said and my daughter hugged me by the waist right away.

She looked up at me with her watery eyes and shaking lips “Appa…where is Omma?” she asked.

I can see and feel that Athena is scared and she’s worrying for her mother so much. Who wouldn’t, right?

“She’s fine now Munchkin” I said and wiped her tears that finally fell after holding it back for a long time.

“Can I see her?” she asked.

I carried her and walked to my wife’s room. Actually, she’s been here for quite some time now but I’ve never seen her yet. I don’t know, but I just don’t want to face her for now. I just can’t break the news to her. As much as I want to be honest to her, I can’t for I know that she will surely be in ruins after I tell her what’s going on.

“She’s still sleeping” I whispered and Athena’s tears came rolling down again.

I wiped it again and hugged her tightly “Don’t cry anymore…it’s all good” I rubbed her back for comfort as she started sobbing.

If only I can tell her the truth, it would be easier, but I can’t for no matter how I explain it, she won’t get it at all. I’m about to break now, but I’m holding on to that thin thread of strength for I know that I have a daughter who needs me.

I put her down and she immediately ran to where Ishi is “Hyung” I called Eon hyung.

“Can we talk outside?” I asked and he looked at Ishi and Athena first then nods.

I walked to Athena and crouched to meet eye level “Munchkin…Uncle Eon and I will just get something outside…we’ll leave you here with Omma…no matter what happens…don’t go out…alright?” I told her and she gave a nod “We’ll be back in a few minutes” I said then kissed her forehead.

“I will wait for Omma to wake up Appa” she said and gave me a hug.

Honestly, I don’t want Ishi to wake up yet. Why? Because I still can’t make a decision up until now.

I’m so thankful that Eon hyung is here for I can open everything up to him. Breaking everything is so hard, but I can’t handle this alone. What’s worst is we are so far away from home. As much as I want my family to help me with my decision making, I can’t even bring myself to tell them what’s going on.

“What is it Jiyong?” Eon hyung asked the moment we stepped out of the room.

“Hyung” I started tearing up right away to think that I barely started yet.

He looked at me, full of worry “Jiyong…what’s happening? How’s the baby?” he asked.

“Hyung” I’m trying not to cry and breakdown, but next thing I know it, I’m already crying like there’s no tomorrow.

“Jiyong…can you please tell me what’s going on? Did Ishi have a miscarriage?” he asked impatiently.

I shook my head and looked at him straight in the eyes “The baby is alive” I answered and he sighed in relief “But both of them are in a critical condition” I finally said.

“Both of them? Is Ishi carrying twins?” he asked curiously.

“Ishi and our baby are in a critical condition Hyung” I looked at him and he gasped in shock.

“No…wait…how can this happen? Why are they in a critical condition? Jiyong…just say it!” he gripped my shoulders and shook me slightly.

“Ishi has an Ectopic pregnancy…according to the doctor…the baby is growing in a different place…I don’t know…but…he wants me to choose between the baby and Ishi” I was able to say it out with tears falling down my cheeks.

“WHAT?!” he exclaimed and stared at me.

“It can be treated…but…there’s no assurance that they can both survive….most women who had experienced the same rarely survives…their children gets born but they die because of internal bleeding or hemorrhage” I continued and he sighed heavily.

“Have yo

Please log in to read the full chapter