COMPLICATIONS.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“There is only what you want and what happens. There is only grabbing on and holding tight in the darkness”

                                                   

                                              

                                     

 

I can officially say that I’m contented already. I’m complete and no one will definitely burst my bubble. I haven’t felt this happy in such a long time.

Well, our family is going to have three more additions and none of us have expected this at all. Ishi and I have stopped dreaming and hoping that one day, we’ll be given another baby again, but life is truly full of surprises. Five months ago, we found out that we’re pregnant and that day is one of the happiest days of our lives. My wife and I have tried IVF and gave our all just to succeed, but it failed in the end. I must admit, I almost lost it for I’m expecting after all the pain. But I guess, a baby is not for us during that time and feeling sad about it doesn’t matter anymore for we were able to conceive now, what’s more amusing is that, when everybody thinks that it’s already impossible for Ishi to get pregnant naturally, here comes our triplets, surprising the hell out of all of us.

“OMO!” I said upon seeing Ishi falling back down to bed.

Her pregnancy is not easy at all. Well, we did know about this since day one and we’re expecting the worst as well. Thing is, it’s just hard to see her in this state and what’s saddening is that, I can’t even do anything to lessen her burden.

“I’m dizzy once again Oppa” she said and I helped her to lie down in bed.

“Aigoo” seeing her in this situation is really heartbreaking. She doesn’t have much strength to even move around coz she gets dizzy and tired easily.

When we found out that she’s pregnant, she’s already on her 6th week and during her 12th week, Doctor Park told us that she has anemia. Her blood went low and has to undergo some medications. According to her, it’s all part of it. This is the dark side of this pregnancy and we took it all in. But now, complications are going out here and there. Her blood pressure went up drastically about a month ago that resulted to her full bed rest. I don’t know how she does it, but she’s really positive even after all of this and I’ve never heard her complain either.

“I think…I need to bring you to the hospital” I told her and she shook her head.

“Oppa…I’m all cool…there’s no need for you to worry….this dizzy spell is gonna fade in a while” she is not going to admit that she’s in pain and it’s the hardest thing of all.

“OMMA! APPA!” Athena came running in our room, changing the mood.

“OH! Why are you awake this early? You don’t have class today beautiful” Ishi told her as our daughter settles in between us.

“I don’t know Omma…I just woke up” she answered in her cute high pitched voice.

“Aigoo…your body is used to waking up early already….high five!” they exchanged high fives and the room was filled with laughter.

Athena is now seven years old and if before, she doesn’t want to have siblings at all. Now, she’s so excited to see them already. I don’t know how she’ll take it, but I have a feeling that she’ll be the greatest sister of all. I’ve got to thank our family and friends for they are helping Ishi and me with Athena. Right now, my full attention and time is with my wife coz she’s just so delicate and really needs intense care. Our family together with the YG family, most especially my members is really helpful. The boys even brought her to Japan months ago for a short trip and I must say, the four of them can be fathers already for they’ve taken care of my daughter so well during those three days.

Well, I’m not active with Big Bang right now and I’m not even working at all. As I’ve said, my full time is with Ishi. Of course, I will choose my wife over my career and I’m really grateful for the people understand my situation.

“Are they kicking you Omma?” Athena keeps on rubbing Ishi’s stomach and it’s so cute.

“Here...feel this” Ishi got her hand and placed it on the lower part of her stomach.

“OH! That’s a strong kick!” our little girl said in awe.

“I wonder who that is….is it…Apollo…Artemis or Aphrodite?” she is struggling with her siblings’ names for they are really hard to pronounce.

Yes, we’re going to have two boys and a girl, making this household completely equal. I’m telling you, the moment Doctor Park told us about the gender of the babies, I nearly flipped for at last, I’m gonna have boys in this house already. I’ll be seeing hues of blue and black unlike before, all I see is pink and I even learned how to play dolls at some point.

“I think that’s Aphrodite….during my last check-up….she’s down here…right Oppa?” Ishi aske

Please log in to read the full chapter