START OF THE REAL LIFE.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Meeting him was not the first day of the rest of life; it was the first day of the BEST of my life”

For two years, all I did was pray for time to fasten up coz I want him home already. But then again, time can really get the best of you and waiting will feel like eternity. Then the next thing you know it, you’ll realize that the day you’ve been waiting for has arrived already and all you can feel is excitement and bliss. I’ve waited so long for this day to come and I can’t wait for him to be back in my arms again.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm and as usual, I got pissed because of it. You see, working day and night is not a joke and yesterday’s schedule really ate me raw. I’m telling you, I myself don’t know how I do it. What I know is that, I enjoy working and whenever I’m in front of the camera, I’m feeling neither exhausted nor tired, but once I get home, it’s a different story. I don’t know, but I have a feeling that once G-dragon gets released from the military, he’ll be opposing to my jam packed schedule and it’ll leave me with no choice but to go with what he wants.

“Appa is going home later babies!” I hugged the dogs who are all excited to see me.

“He’s going home!” I said excitedly.

I swear. If I have a tail, I’d be wagging it like crazy for I’m so excited to see G-dragon already. Two years not being with him and not seeing him every day is really a drag and so insane for me. As I always say, this stage in our life is really a torture.

“OH…I didn’t know that you’re here” I told Eon the moment he walked out from the kitchen.

“I just got here actually” he said.

“I don’t have much schedules today…right?” I asked and he sighed.

“Well…some things have changed” he said and I looked at him in confusion.

“Huh? No…don’t tell me that I’m packed with commitments once again….please Eon…not today” I said and he sat on the couch and patted the space beside him for me to sit.

Please! I’m not in the mood to be pissed right now because I woke up with a wonderful feeling and I want it to last till later. Thing is, with this sudden schedule changes, my mood is starting to go all the way down rock bottom.

“What?! Why did you let this happen?” I asked in disbelief.

“Ishi…I can’t do anything about it…I swear….I tried to re-schedule it…but it’s not possible” he answered and I hissed.

“What now? So…I’m going to have a fan signing event at the same time with Jiyong’s release? That’s just so insane!” I said, almost crying already.

“We can’t do anything about it…we can’t cancel for the magazine company is expecting a full house later” he said and I just stared in space.

I’m having mixed emotions now. I don’t know if I’m angry or sad or mad or whatsoever. Things turned out a little ed up and this is just so annoying. According to Eon, the magazine company that I’ve had a feature with for this month and JYP management got a little twisted with the schedule. This event is supposed to be held next week but Eon got a call from the magazine company telling him that it’ll be held today and of course I don’t have the choice but to attend.

“My life !” I said while eating breakfast.

“aww…your life doesn’t …alright? There are only moments that it does” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Anyway…have you talked with Sajangnim about what I’ve told you yesterday?” I asked and he sighed.

“What?” I asked impatiently.

“Well…I’ve already told him about it” he said and I nod then waited for him to continue “But….he doesn’t want to permit you because you’ll be so hectic next week…there are a lot of important commitments to attend to...but he’s open with you having a vacation…it’s just that…next week isn’t possible” he continued and I almost banged my head on the wall.

Yesterday, I asked Eon to talk to JYP Sajangnim about my plans of having next week off from work to give some quality time to my husband. I actually thought that he would let me for he really knows how much I’m longing for G-dragon, but I guess I’m wrong for he didn’t give me permission to take a week leave.

It looks like my day isn’t going to be that good. Seriously, there are times wherein I feel like I’m already done with my career and all I want is to rest and focus on my marriage. But for some unexplainable reasons, whenever I try to open this thing up to the two Sajangnims, I’ll end up backing off. There was a time when I even made an appointment to the two just to ask their views on me quitting showbiz and it ended with me bagging some more work for YG Sajangnim asked me to collaborate with Se7en Oppa in his upcoming album.

“Oh Ishi” Dami-unnie picked up my call after a few rings.

“Unnie” I called in a sad tone.

“Aigoo…what’s with the lack of energy? Yaaa….Jiyong is coming home already...you should be excited” she said and I sighed.

“I am really excited for it…but….” I said and stopped midway.

I’m so sure that Dami-unnie wouldn’t get shocked with my sad news for she and the whole family is used to it already. I can’t even remember the last special occasion that I’ve celebrated with them. I admit, I’m one busy and I feel like I’ve neglected my family already. Before, I still find time to visit my in-laws and be there for their birthdays, but now, it’s totally different for I haven’t visited them for I don’t know how long already.

I know that it’s really my bad for I’m focusing on my work more than the family, but I’m thankful for they are still there to support me in everything that I do and they’re not getting mad at me whenever I ditch their parties or any special occasion just for work.

“Aigoo…that’s really sad…oh well…just go there…after all…you’ll be seeing Jiyong once your activity finished” Dami-unnie said and I sighed heavily.

“But…I really want to be there once he gets released…I mean…we’ve waited for this day to come and it just because once again…my work blocked the way” I told her and she sighed.

“Honestly…it does …and personally…I feel crap for we’ve got a lot of plans today….but as the saying goes… happens so just let it be and take it all in…don’t worry about Jiyong…I’m so sure that he’ll understand” she said in a very comforting way.

And with that, I’ve decided just to go with my freakin schedule and let go of the hope that I’d be seeing Jiyong’s release from the military.

“You have to prepare now Ishi…we’ll be heading to the office first before the fan signing event…and we’re needed there in a couple of hours…so…chop! Chop!” Eon said when all I want to do is bum around.

“I’m not in the mood to do anything” I told him and didn’t even move an inch.

“Yah! Don’t be a brat today! See this?” he showed me my schedule for today on his Ipad “You’re packed so...” he grabbed me by the wrists and forced me up to stand “Get your out of that couch already” he finally lifted me up.

Why do I feel like a robot? Then all of a sudden, random questions filled my head “What am I doing with my life? Why am I working so damn hard? Why can’t I say no? Why do I have to follow everything in my schedule? Where is my freedom?”

Seriously, my mind is going wild once again and as much as I want to brush it all off, I can’t for some things really makes sense. Like, where is my freedom? Yes, I know that before I even entered this industry, it’s already clear to me that time my time isn’t in my hands. But then again, I feel like I’m being given a lot to the point that it’s overflowing already. My hands are so full of things and now, my mind is catching up and I’m telling you, once it gets filled, there is a huge chance that I’d be in sudden ruins again.

##########################################################################################################

                                           {Welcome back Big Bang!}

                                                                                                

Global superstar group Big Bang has already been released from the army. Two years ago, the five member band decided to stop their careers for a while to do their military duties. They are also the first group to ever enter camp all at the same time. According to them, they have decided to get enlisted earlier than expected for it’s better for them to go together and be in total hiatus than make their fans wait till all the members finish their duties individually in different years.

The five boys spent their service in the military camp in Daegu with their leader, G-dragon, Taeyang and the oldest member, TOP in the navy, while the two younger members, Daesung and Seungri in the air force. Now that they’re already out, YG Entertainment said that the boys are going back to the studios in a couple of weeks to start recording the album that they left undone.

Big Bang is back and so are the VIPs. So to the boys and all the fans that had waited for their return, Congratulations!

##########################################################################################################

 

After reading this article, my heart jumped in glee and I’m feeling so giddy once again. What made me more excited are the pictures that the fans have taken and uploaded in various gossip sites. I just cannot believe that they are out already and I’m so lost for words because I’m overwhelmed. Now, all I have to do is wait for my husband to call and tell me that he’s already home.

OK. So, I didn’t receive any call from G-dragon nor any of my in-laws. Maybe they are so engrossed in updating each other’s lives that’s why they have forgotten about me already. I’ll let them have their moment first for I know how much Omma, Appa and Noona missed their baby boy.

“OMO!” I said upon seeing a full auditorium.

“I told you…it’s gonna be a full house” Eon whispered in my ear.

“Why do I feel like my hand is going to fall off after this event?” I asked, making him laugh.

And the signing event started. This magazine feature is a first time once again for I’ve gone a bit daring here. If my last men’s magazine cover was filled with chocolate, this time, I’m the y version of Minnie Mouse. Yes, a ier version for I’m wearing the trademark polka dots, mouse ears and even hands, and matched it with lingerie. It still looks decent though. I mean, I wouldn’t push through it if it isn’t. Thing is, G-dragon doesn’t know anything about this maga

Please log in to read the full chapter