SUCCESS AND LONGING.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Real love has little to do with falling. It’s a climb up the rocky face of a mountain, hard work, and most people are too selfish or too scared to bother. Very few reach the critical point in their relationship that summons the attention of the light and the dark, that place where they will make a commitment to love no matter what obstacles or temptations appear in their path”

                                   {Ishi Shin- Kwon still on top}

                                             

 

It’s been three years and Ishi Shin-Kwon is still on top. This girl might’ve started roughly, but she proved that the words impossible and quitting are not in her vocabulary. The 28 year old singer/actress/model has invaded not only Asia but America as well. Her first international album that was released three years ago was enjoyed by a lot of fans outside the country. She was even nominated for a VMA award a year after its release. She’s not only rocking the music industry but is also taking flight in the modeling world as well. Ishi has been a Victoria’s Secret Angel for almost seven years now and is in line with well-known angels like Miranda Kerr, Chanel Iman and fellow Asian, Liu Wen. The prestigious brand isn’t all she’s got for it was said that she renewed her contract with Chanel, Vera Wang and Marc Jacobs, and will also be the new face of Chloe. Of course, her acting career cannot be left out for she was set to do a series in the middle of the year along with Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Yeon Hee and Moon Geun Young in the Asian remake of the famous American series, and the City. There are rumors that she might do a movie in Hollywood as well, but nothing is confirmed yet.

 

It seems like Mrs. Kwon, who has been married for almost five years now is unstoppable. I wonder what her equally successful husband can say about this.

####################################################################################################

 

                             {“I’m missing him more everyday”- Ishi Shin Kwon}

                                               

 

During her recent interview with Vogue magazine, the 28 year old singer/model/actress, Ishi Shin-Kwon was asked about her husband, Big Bang’s leader and well-known singer-composer, G-dragon’s military enlistment. We all know that it’s almost two years since YG’s ace group put their microphones down to do their military duties, and if there’s someone aside from the groups’ fans who are affected by this, it’s Ishi who was left in deep longing as well. The actress expressed her loneliness saying:

“A year and 8 months is really a drag for me….I’m telling you…up until now…I still cry at night for I’m missing my husband so badly…I know that I can’t do anything about this at all for it’s mandatory and all the men of this country will go through this…but…it’s just so hard because when he left….we’re just starting to enjoy our marriage”

When asked about the things that she do to shift her attention Ishi says:

“Having tons of work really helps…but then again…at the end of the day it all comes down to one thing and that is….I’m missing him more everyday….we’re used to separations but this is a different case for I cannot talk and see him whenever I feel like it”

And if there’s something that she’ll do once her husband gets released from the army, she says:

“I want to go for another honeymoon…I’ll surely drop everything for him like what we did years ago...I’m gonna spend each and every day with him to cope up with each other”

How about baby talks?

“I’m not yet allowed to get pregnant because I’m under a contract…but maybe once that contract ends…I might consider pregnancy already…after all…Jiyong Oppa and I aren’t getting any younger so we really have to fasten our pace to be able to have the big family that we’re eyeeing to have”

 

Our say on this: Well, Mrs. Kwon is surely going to rock her husband’s world once he goes out of the military. Her honesty is what makes the Glam couple interesting and loveable.

#################################################################################################

 

Can I just say, marriage life is really fun. Well, for a year it is.

Three years had passed after our fairytale wedding and I can say that G-dragon and I are still in a bliss. Thing is, we’re not together as of the moment and it totally . My lovely husband is doing his military duties with the rest of Big Bang. Actually, it’s just the three older guys who are supposed to be in duty, but after intense deliberation, the two younger members have decided to enlist themselves earlier than expected because according to them, it’s better to be in one place with their hyungs than be left in the outside world alone. It’s a sweet move and now, the five of them are about to finish their duties already this year and I’m one of the millions of people waiting for their comeback.

I don’t know, but up until now, I still cannot believe that I’ve ended up with G-dragon. Just by thinking of the things that we have to go through just to stay together is enough to bring me to insanity. I guess, our love for each other is truly the reason why we won this fight. I’m telling you, keeping our relationship and marriage in secret is not easy at all, and most especially, the countless times that we have to separate are draining and mind wrecking as well. But after all that, here were are, living each and every day of our lives loving each other more.

“Aigoo…Yah! You have a cast meeting today…why are you still in bed?” Eon asked in rage.

“I’m gonna prepare now…pick me up in two hours” I told him over the phone.

“AISH! Alright…I’d be there a little early for I want to eat breakfast” he said and I smirked.

“Don’t you have food in your house?” I asked and he chuckled.

“I only have ramen in my pantry” he said and I shook my head.

Of course Eon, my manager is still with me. Actually, I will not let go of this guy no matter what for he’s one of the few people who can go along with my craziness and randomness so damn well. Not only that, we are partners in crime together with Dong min and Eun hee. I can also say that Eon is the newest addition to our group and we’re so happy to have him.

“Ow!” I said upon seeing Jolie’s puppies walking around the living room.

“You guys are really cute…but the mess that you’re making is totally annoying” I said and carried the puppies to their play cages.

It’s a good thing that G-dragon and I bought a bigger apartment. Yes, we left our lov

Please log in to read the full chapter