SHE'S BEING HARD AGAIN.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grief which we endure will help us in marching onward”

Being away from the noise and the craziness of our world is so wonderful and now that we’re back, we’re badly missing all the places that we’ve been to. Believe it or not, the three of us shed tears while waiting for the plane to take off. I don’t know, but the one month that we have spent around the Caribbean is really great and totally amazing. All the things that we’ve experienced and learned will forever be in our memories and most especially, in our hearts.

Our last day in Jamaica is really special for G-dragon and I renewed our vows and had so much fun after that. My husband surprised me with a lot of things once again to the point that I can’t even get over it up until now. The mere fact that he was able to pull off a beautiful wedding in such a short time is enough to say that he is really the man of events and surprises and no one can ever level him in that. I can officially say that Kwon Jiyong aka G-dragon can be an events organizer or coordinator if ever he decides to shift or change careers.

“Aigoo” he placed Athena on her bed. Our daughter really enjoyed the night.

G-dragon brought to us to this one of a kind restaurant where reggae and jazz is all you can hear instead of an expensive restaurant after the wedding. I’m telling you, music in Jamaica is really good. The three of us enjoyed all the bands that performed and even jammed with one of them.

“She’s dead beat” I said while looking at our beautiful daughter.

“Yeah…she danced non-stop awhile ago” G-dragon agreed and I hugged him.

“Oppa…I’m dead tired as well” I told him and he pinched my nose.

“But…we just got married…aren’t we supposed to be in our honeymoon now?” he asked.

I looked at him with narrow eyes while shaking my head “Look at this man…I just told him that I’m dead tired and here he is…wanting some action” I said, making him laugh.

“I’m not going to push it if you’re not up to it…I’m good with whatever…after all…we can do it anytime once we get back to Korea” he said and I hissed.

Truth is, we rarely play in bed these days. It’s a bit unbelievable but it’s true. We did it when we were in Barbados and as far as my memory is concerned, we haven’t done it again after that.

“OMO!” I said when he suddenly barged in the bathroom while I’m taking a shower.

He closed the door then looked at me, he’s got this teasing smile and his eyes can really hypnotize you and make you go with whatever he wants.

“What are you doing?” I asked when he came near me.

“I’m gonna take a shower as well” he answered and I looked at him then smirked.

He’s stripping already and I just found myself staring at him. My eyes are glued at his body and even though his not buff at all, his appeal is oozing and you can’t say no to it.

“You’re making me crazy” I told him and he chuckled.

“That’s good” he stepped in and shared the shower with me.

Oh dear. My eyes are following the water that is trickling from his face to his chest down to his……yeah. This is insane!

“Want me to soap you?” he is teasing me for he knows that I’m about to give in already.

“I’m tired” I’ve said this for so many times and it’s not giving any impact to him at all.

“What? We’re not going to do anything…I’m just going to help you wash” he said and the tone of his voice is really tricky.

“Whatever!” I said and gave him the soap.

“Aigoo” he said and when his hand touched my skin, I flinched unconsciously, surprising him.

“Why?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Nothing” I answered and he continued what he’s doing.

We ended up doing it under the shower while standing. My back flat against the cold bath tiles with my legs wrapped around his waist. I’m holding onto him tightly for my dear life. I don’t know how we did it, but I must say, it’s freaking good. I reached the peak with a BANG.

After that, we washed the soap on our bodies and dried ourselves. The moment I saw our bed, I climbed on it right away and plopped myself, face first. I’m too tired and exhausted that all I want to do is sleep.

We left Jamaica with good memories in our minds and with heavy hearts for it’s just so hard to leave such a good place.

It’s been a week already and up until now, all we can talk about is our vacation and all the things that we have done there. Athena even shared to their whole class her experiences and all the things that she saw in the four islands. Her teacher is very impressed at her coz she talks like it just happened yesterday for her stories are very detailed.

“And you’re so tan” Eun hee said upon seeing me.

Dong min, Eun hee and I decided to meet up today because we are missing each other so much already. These two are a bit bitter for they’re dying to cruise the Caribbean seas for ages now.

“Life is truly unfair” Dong min said and I slapped his arm lightly.

“I have to agree with that…can you believe it? We’ve been planning  a Caribbean adventure for centuries now…and what? We’re still here in Korea…stuck in our hectic worlds…this woman really did something good in her past life that’s why she’s so lucky with everything” Eun hee said, making me laugh.

“C’mon Minnie…Mouse….I know that this is really unfair…but don’t worry…we’ll tour all the islands soon” I don’t know how soon is soon, but I will really bring my best friends for a cruise coz I know so well that they will enjoy it to the max.

“Anway…what’s up? Did something change after your vow renewal?” Eun hee asked then took a big bite of her burger.

“Change?” I asked and she gave a nod.

“I don’t know…I was thinking that maybe something changed after the ceremony” she said

Please log in to read the full chapter