IT ALL STARTS NOW.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty. A perfect example of minority rule is a baby in the house and motherhood is the only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time”

 

      

                                              

It’s been two days since I gave birth to a very beautiful baby girl named Athena and I’m so happy because we are going home now. Well, I’m not a big fan of hospitals and all I want is to start being a mother already. I have a lot of fears and I’m a bit nervous as well, but I know and I’m a bit confident that I can do this. Who wouldn’t get nervous, right? I mean, G-dragon and I are first time parents and we don’t have any clue on how parenting goes. All I know is that we have a big responsibility on our shoulders for we have a human being to mold.

My husband and I are floating on air because of happiness right now for we feel so complete already. Our daughter is really our bundle of joy. Up until now, things are still surreal to us and even though we’re still in the dark when it comes to baby care, we know so well that we’ll soon see the light for we’ll be in this together.

“Aigoo…look at this baby….you’re so quiet compared to your Aunt Dami and Appa” Omma said while carrying Athena.

“Am I that loud Omma?” Dami-unnie asked curiously.

“You are…as a matter of fact…every time I place you in your crib…you’ll cry…you’re the type of baby who always wants to be carried and Jiyong is the one who wants to be in his crib all day…I’m telling you Ishi…your husband is good to be alone than to be watched by people” she said and I looked at G-dragon who is sleeping soundly on the couch.

“But he cries all the time?” I asked and she gave a nod.

“Yes…he cries whenever I carry him and he cries whenever I put him down…aigoo…Jiyong is already Jiyong ever since…so unpredictable and twisted” she answered and I chuckled.

“I hope Athena won’t be like him…I mean…just by imagining that…it feels so hard already  coz you don’t know whether you’ll put him down or not coz he cries either way” I told her and she sighed.

“That’s how he is before...but…it’s all good coz he’s really charming and sweet” she said, making me smile.

Omma is really proud of what her son had become.  Well, she’s proud of both her children because they are successful in the careers that they’ve chosen and they were able to build families of their own too. I want to be Omma someday coz she’s problem free. She and Appa are living their lives in bliss with their growing family.

“Aigoo…you’re hungry again?” I got Athena from Omma because she’s crying once again.

“She’s always hungry” Dami-unnie said and helped me with my hospital gown.

“There you go” I said and she kept quiet already.

feeding is really a challenge. I’m telling you, it’s the hardest thing for me. I don’t know if I’m the only one feeling like this, but it’s painful. I can still remember the first time that I fed. G-dragon and I were the only ones in the room and I’m so clueless of how things work. Good thing, my motherly instincts kicks in and I just get my out and let her till she gets enough. Well, our daughter has this habit of biting, I’m just so lucky for she’s got no teeth yet coz if she does, it’s going to be one hell of a nightmare for me and my lovely twins.

“Oppa” I called minutes after feeding for the first time.

“mmmm”

“It feels weird” I told him and he looked at me then to Athena.

“What do you mean?” he asked curiously.

“This is so far from what I’ve expected…I don’t know…it’s painful and at the same time….strange” I told him and he laughed.

“Painful? Really?” he asked and I nod my head.

“That’s really weird…I mean...it’s weird because whenever we…” he said and I covered his mouth with my free hand.

“Yah! Don’t go in details...your daughter is here and your naughty deeds are not for her to hear” I said and he laughed so loud.

“OK…fine…I’m sorry” he said with his hands up like he’s going to be arrested for what he did.

Actually at first, I kinda compared G-dragon and Athena but in the end, I came to this realization that they’re different. Oh well, maybe the pain of feeding will fade once I get used to it.

Afternoon arrived and we’re getting ready to go out of the hospital already. Eun hee, Eon and Dong min came to help us, while my lovely husband goes to the YG building for an emergency meeting. It’s a bit disappointing for he’s not the one driving me and Athena home, but I can’t do anything about it for work calls and he just cannot ditch it.

“Seriously…why did you bring a lot of baby clothes here?” Eun hee said while looking at our luggage.

“Those clothes are given by 2ne1 as a welcome gift for Athena” I told her while watching Omma dress my daughter up.

“OMO! That baby girl has been showered with a lot of clothes this early…what more if she’s already grown up?” Eun hee asked, making me chuckle.

“I don’t know…I can actually feel that she can fill up one small room with her clothes already” I said and sighed.

Yesterday, our YG and JYP family came to visit and they really made our quiet and peaceful world so chaotic for my presidential suite was filled with noisy Aunties and Uncles. They’ve given welcome gifts for Athena but this time, there’s no gold or diamonds involved for it has been a battle of high end clothing labels. The 2ne1 girls arrived with smiles on their faces and bags in hand. I’m telling you, they are like the Big Bang boys for they are trying to knock each other out with their gifts.

“Unnie…I bought a Hermes baby bag for Athena” CL was the first one to show her gift and I was so stunned for the bag is so beautiful.

“Aigoo…thank you so much!” I said and she gave me a hug.

“OH! Here’s mine Unnie” Minzy pulled out her gift from its bag “It’s a Burberry Bib…Seungri Oppa was the one who told me about this and because I find it cute…I bought it for Athena” she handed it to me and hugged me as well.

“Here’s mine Ishi” Dara-unnie said and handed me a bag full of clothes.

“OMO! These are all for Athena?” I asked in shock and she just gave out a smile.

“Seriously…this is too much already” I said and she just giggled.

“Actually Ishi…we’ve got another bag here…Dara and I went gift shopping together and have thought that this is the most wonderful gift to give for a girl…I mean…Athena is a princess so she’s got to have lots of clothes” Bom-unnie followed.

It seems like the girls got so fond in shopping and didn’t notice about how many clothes they’ve purchased already. From my estimate, my daughter can change her clothes three times a day without repeating one for a whole month.

“Why do I have a feeling that Athena is gonna need a big room just for her clothes?” Gummy-unnie asked, making everybody laugh.

“That’s really possible…I mean…just look at all this” Se7en Oppa pointed at the bags on the floor “Most of them are clothes and shoes…not only that…I’m pretty sure that Jiyong has shopped for his daughter as well” he continued and I looked at my husband who is just smiling at us.

“Yaaa....Jiyong…tell us…have you filled your daughter’s closet with clothes already?” Jinu Oppa nudged him.

“Well…it looks like we really have to make another closet for all of Athena’s clothes…coz honestly…I’ve bought a lot as well” he confessed and I looked at him in disbelief.

This really shocked the hell out of me. I cannot believe that my daughter has more clothes than me. Well, it seems like we’ve got a little fashionista in the making already.

After packing, Appa, Eon and Dong min got our luggage already to load in the car,

Please log in to read the full chapter