OMMA AND APPA.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom”

Having a baby in the house is really going to turn your life around. I’m telling you, sleep is not possible for you’ll hear cries even before you close your eyes. Well, this is how things are and all we have to do is take it all in. After all, it’s our baby we’re talking about here.

Yesterday was full of surprises for me. Athena and I went home to a new house from the hospital and it totally blew me away. Up until now, I still can’t believe that we are living in a big house. Honestly, this is the first time that I ever stayed in a house like this for I’m used to living in apartments. My mind just can’t process everything and I don’t know what to do once morning comes. I want to cook just to try our wonderful kitchen, I want to watch any movie just to feel what it’s like to be in our cinema room, I want to record to try our recording studio, I want to swim, I want to hang out in my walk-in closet and just stare at my clothes and shoes, I want to….

“WAAAAAAAAAA”

And I want to sleep even just for an hour or two.

I get out of bed right away upon hearing her cry “Hey baby girl” I scooped her up carefully and rocked her, hoping that she’ll stop crying.

“Are you hungry again?” I asked with my hoarse voice.

“Aigoo….stop crying now” I said and continued rocking her.

“OH! She’s awake again?” G-dragon asked and I sat beside him in bed.

“I’ll feed her” I said and my lovely husband sat up to help me.

He put pillows behind my back so that I can be comfortable while feeding. I swear. We’ve been doing this for I don’t know how many times already. I’m getting used to feeding, but it’s still giving me a hard time sometimes.

“When will she get enough of it?” G-dragon asked after minutes of staring at our always hungry daughter.

“She won’t get enough of it Oppa” I answered and he chuckled.

“Aigoo…she cries every two hours…sometimes even less” he said and I sighed heavily.

“That’s how it is Oppa…I’ve read in a book that a newborn needs to be fed every two hours…thing is…we don’t have to put an alarm anymore because she’s the one waking us up personally…this little girl is a human alarm clock who wakes Omma and Appa in a snap” I tapped the tip of our daughter’s nose lightly and smiled.

“Aigoo…she’s so pretty” G-dragon said, his eyes still glued to the little baby in my arms.

My husband just can’t get over our daughter. He’s always admiring how beautiful and perfect she is. I get teary eyed whenever I see him staring at her with a wide smile on his face. From there I can say that G-dragon is really made to be a father for he knows how to appreciate his own child and he loves her so much.

“She is Oppa” I said and looked at him.

“And you’re so beautiful” he caressed my cheek and it made me feel so good.

“I love you” I said and leaned in for a kiss.

“I love you too” he replied and smiled at me.

After I don’t know how long, Athena stopped already and that’s my cue that she’s full. With that, I get out of bed and rocked her for a few minutes then when I’m sure that she’s in deep slumber, I placed her down in her crib already.

It’s 4 in the morning now and I’m not sleepy anymore. G-dragon has gone back to bed right after I finished nursing, leaving me in my own world. And because I can’t go back to sleep anymore, I just chose to read as many baby forums as possible. You see, everything that you need to know about baby care is in the internet and all you have to do is read, read, read. But of course, it’s still better if you’ll learn it first hand from somebody who is experienced. That’s why Omma will go here every day to teach me everything that I need to know.

“WAAAAAAAAA”

The moment I heard that, I sat up right away, rubbed my eyes for a while and got shocked when G-dragon stopped me from getting out of bed.

“Just go to sleep again baby” he said, kissed my temple and went to Athena.

“Oppa…are you sure you can handle her?” I asked and he gave me a warm smile.

“Yes…so just go back to sleep” he said while cradling our daughter to stop crying.

“But how will you feed her?” I asked and he chuckled.

“You have pumped awhile ago…right? I’ll give her that” he answered and went to get it.

“Aigoo…that looks weird” I told him upon seeing it.

“Yeah I know” he said and we both laughed.

My milk looks different. Oh well, I know that there’s nothing wrong with it for I’ve read in a site that milks vary in color and they shouldn’t be compared to any milks in the market.

The moment Athena started feeding, I went back to sleep again and left my daughter in the care of her loving father. I’m so thankful for I’ve got a husband like him. Actually, I didn’t expect him to be this hands-on.

I woke up with a throbbing head and a painful body. I don’t know why I’m feeling crap today, but it’s really getting the best of me. Good thing there’s my husband and daughter who makes me happy whenever I look at them.

“Aigoo” I said upon seeing Athena sleeping on G-dragon’s chest.

I just found myself crying silently while staring at them. My husband is sleeping peacefully with his arms securing our sleeping daughter on his chest. I guess he fell asleep at the same time as her. The bottle of milk has fallen on the floor as well.

“Oppa” I shook him slightly by the shoulders and smiled at him the moment he looked at me.

“You feel asleep with Athena on your chest” I told him and he looked at our daughter and smiled.

“What time is it?” he asked with his hoarse voice.

“It’s past 8 already” I answered and kissed his forehead.

“Aigoo” he rubbed our daughter’s back gently and kissed the top of her head.

“You look so good together” I said and he chuckled “I’ll get her now so that you can stretch your body” I lifted Athena carefully from his chest and our daughter squirmed a bit.

“oooo…yes…you’re in Omma’s arms now” I said and started cradling her.

“Are you hungry? What do you want for breakfast?” G-dragon asked after stretching his stiff body.

“Anything Oppa…I swear…I’ll eat whatever” I answered, making him laugh.

“Aigoo….it seems like you’re so hungry” he said and I grinned at him.

“Alright…I’m gonna cook something good for you” he pulled me closer to him and kissed my temple.

“Thank you Appa!” I said cheerfully and received a sweet smile from my husband.

He’s really impressing me since yesterday and I’m falling in love with him all over again. I actually thought that he’ll not be a big help at all for he’s so afraid on holding our daughter when we’re still in the hospital, but now here he is, feeding her and rocking her to sleep. All these are making me a happy bunny!

Hours passed and things are mellowing down for a bit and a lot of hands are helping us around the house as well. Dami-unnie, Omma, Appa, Eun hee, Eon, Dong min and the Big Bang boys are here once again and they are making things lighter for G-dragon and I. Having you family and friends around can soothe you from exhaustion.

“How was your first night as a mother?” Eun hee asked while were hanging at the pool area.

“It’s draining” I answered and she giggled.

“At least I’ve warned you” she said and I rolled my eyes at her.

“Yes you have…but Mouse…it’s just so busy…I’ve never felt so occupied” I said and sighed.

“That’s how it is Tinky” Dong min said and I gave out a pout.

“Yeah…that’s how it is...don’t worry…as Athena grows…she

Please log in to read the full chapter