HE'S SELFLESS. TOTALLY SELFLESS.

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love is not a consequence. Love is not a choice. Love is a thirst. A need as vital to the soul as water is to the body. Love is a precious draught that not only soothes a parched throat, but it vitalizes a man. It fortifies him enough that he is willing to slay dragons for the woman who offers it”

Wife duties and crazy schedules are really hard to handle. I’m telling you, it’s been a week already since my husband got released from the military and ever since, my life has turned upside down already. I feel like my days and nights are already twisted for I’ve got a lot in hand and 24 hours is not enough to even finish and attend to all of it. My personal life is mixing up with my entertainment life and it’s just so insane for there are times when I get them all mixed up. There are even moments wherein G-dragon would tell me that I’m being the “celebrity Ishi” at home more than the wife that he married years ago. That’s why he implemented this “No work talks” at home for me to be able to get out of my busy world even just for a few hours and focus on my life with him.

A week has passed and things haven’t gone back to normal still, although our awkwardness has faded already, there are still quiet moments whenever we’re hanging out together. It’s so far from what we used to be before because we’re just two talkative persons who are so random and loud whenever we’re together. I don’t know, maybe one reason to this is we don’t have much to talk about because he can’t relate on the things that I’ve been doing here for two years and in his case, I cannot relate on the things that he had done in the military. This is hard, but we’re getting by.

“Oppa! You woke up early again” I said upon seeing him in the kitchen.

“It seems like my body haven’t gotten over the military time yet” he smiled at me as I walked towards him.

“Good Morning” I greeted and hugged him from behind.

“Good Morning baby” he turned to face me and kissed my forehead.

“What are you cooking?” I asked and he smiled at me.

“Your favorite franks and waffle” he answered and a wide smile appeared on my face unconsciously.

These are the moments that I’ve missed when he was still in the military. My husband’s sweetness never fades. In fact, it became more intense for he’s being so romantic every single day even though he only sees me at night most of the time.

G-dragon hasn’t gone back to work yet for YG Sajangnim gave the Big Bang boys two weeks to a month max to rest and enjoy. The four boys have been hanging out here in our apartment almost every day and even though they are still resting, there are times wherein all of them will spend hours recording demos and making music. In all fairness to them, they matured but they are still the childish boys that I’ve met years ago.

“So…how crazy will your schedule be today?” he asked and I looked at him in shock.

This is his first time asking me about my schedule. Usually, he just go with whatever and let me walk out of the house without even knowing what time will I go home. Now, it seems like the wind has changed. Is he going to bend his “No work talk” rules?

“mmm…it’s a bit packed…but not that much…according to Eon…I’d be recording with 2PM coz they asked me if I can feature in one of their songs for their upcoming album…and then…I’d be having a photo shoot for G Market….after that…I’ll go back to the office and finish the recording that I left undone last night” I answered and he just stared at me.

“Oppa…what’s with the intense staring?” I asked and he sighed heavily.

“Baby…isn’t this too much for you?” he asked and it made me speechless.

As a matter of fact, I don’t know what to answer him. I’m torn. I mean, I really think that I’m given too much work to the point that my life is being dictated by it already. But on the other side, I’m happy with how things are going.

“I don’t know Oppa…I feel like it is too much…but…I’m good with it” I told him and he reached out for my hand.

“Look…I’m not saying that this has to stop…but…you really have to breathe and relax even just for a little while…yes…this is our dream coming true but if it’s going to get the best out of you…I’d rather make you stop all this than see you tired and totally beat” he said and I can feel that he’s bugged by how hectic I am.

I guess this is what my husband had been hiding from me for this past week already. I’ve noticed that he isn’t that cool with my schedule at all and unlike before, he’s not that supportive anymore. But then again, I still commend him for he’s really letting me do whatever I want for he knows that I get happiness in this as well.

“Oppa” I stood up from my seat and sat on his lap “I know that I don’t have much time for you anymore….and I’m really sorry for that…don’t worry…I’ll ask for a week or a month leave from Sajangnim one of these days for me to be able to focus on you more” I told him and he sighed.

“I don’t want you to think that I’m against all this …but Ishi…you are just human…you need some rest as well…and I’m telling you…I’ve been there so many times already and it didn’t bring me any good…I’m just concerned” he said and I hugged him by the neck.

“Things are really crazy” I said and he nods his head.

“Yes…it’s pretty crazy and if you’re going to let the craziness in fully…it will surely beat you up and next thing you know it…you’re already in ruins” he said and I suddenly felt scared.

I don’t want to be in ruins once again. Seriously, after my rehabilitation, I’ve sworn to myself that I will never bring myself in deep danger once again. G-dragon is really making sense here for he knows me and how my mind works. He knows that once I get too overwhelmed, my brain will be filled with a lot of thoughts to the point that it can’t be organized right away, bringing me to total danger.

After that dramatic realization, I was able to think things  through while having a warm bath and I’ve realized that my husband is right, I need to take a breather and relax a bit for I’ve been working my off for years already with only a few breaks. I admit this won’t happen if I didn’t let it happen, but it’s also understandable that I purposely drowned myself with work to be able to get over G-dragon’s military enlistment.

“Baby” G-dragon called out from the room.

“What is it Oppa?” I walked out from my closet right away to check on him.

“What is this?” he asked while holding a piece of paper.

“Let me see” I reached my hand out and he handed the paper to me.

He just saw my recent medical record that I asked from my OBGYN days ago. Well, I went there to ask her if it’s advisable for me to stop taking birth control shots already. Yes, I’m willing to get pregnant anytime now for G-dragon really wants to have a kid as soon as possible. And yes, my non-pregnancy contract is still on, but it’ll end in a few months so I’m preparing for baby making already.

“uhmm…this is my latest OBYGN record” I told him and he looked at me suspiciously.<

Please log in to read the full chapter