BEING JUDGED !

LOVE.LIFE. ETERNITY (Book of Love 2)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs are more people who have come alive”

###################################################################################################

                                            {The Glam family is taking Korea by storm}

                                  

 

“One for all, all for one”, that’s the Kwon family motto and they’re taking it to another level. Recently, this family had walked through a rocky path but as they always say, “You fall, you stand right away”. After G-dragon and Ishi K’s temporary separation, the couple is back on track once again with much stronger love for each other. It’s been five months since we’ve seen the Glam family and now, they’re coming back stronger than ever.

The Kwons has taken over the magazines with their own covers. G-dragon, who is already finalizing his upcoming album posed for GQ Magazine Korea wherein he was ranked as the #1 most stylish man in Korea. Ishi K. on the other hand, is VOGUE Korea’s special edition cover girl. In here, Mrs. Kwon posed topless and became really daring “I’ve got Jiyong’s permission”, the superstar said. After an hour or so, G-dragon arrived in the studio with their daughter Athena and cheered for her.

“This is not the first time that she’s going to pose y for a magazine cover…it’s all good to me…as long as it will look decent in the end” the singer/song-writer said.

As for Athena, the five year old is chosen by Teen Vogue to be their latest cover girl, making her the youngest model to ever have a cover on a big magazine brand in Korea or even in Asia. Under the hot sun, the little girl posed and smiled for the camera. She really nailed the shoot with almost the whole YG family to cheer her up. The other Big Bang members, Se7en and even YG himself dropped by the shoot to give her support.

“I didn’t know that she’s this professional” G-dragon said while watching his daughter pose for the camera.

“Actually…this is totally unexpected…we were really preparing ourselves for some meltdowns…but it seems like she’s really enjoying every second of the shoot” Ishi followed.

Is this Athena Hera’s debut in the entertainment scene?

The answer is, NO. G-dragon and Ishi cleared that this magazine feature will only happen once in a blue moon for they are not allowing their daughter to enter the entertainment industry yet. According to them, she has to finish her studies first before pursuing a career in singing or modeling.

This month will surely be a good one for the Glam family’s fans for they have three awesome gifts for everyone. Fighting Kwons!

###########################################################################################################

 

As they all say, “You have to embrace the bad things in life to be able to feel the good”. Well, I’ve embraced all the bad things already and I’m hoping to feel the good now.

Five months ago, I’ve been in this crazy world wherein the only person that I listen to is myself. I brushed off my family, my friends and especially my husband just because I’m down and feeling so lost. I was deeply hurt with the loss of our baby to the point that my anger ruled me and nothing matters to me anymore. I’ve burdened a lot of people because of my stupid decisions and almost brought my daughter down with me. I’m regretting all of them, but regrets aren’t important anymore for what’s done is done. What’s important is, I’m trying my hardest to be whole again and I’m back in my husband’s arms as well.

G-dragon has been so patient and understanding to me. He let me do the things that I want and even gave me the space that I asked even if it’s so hard for him. Now I’ve realized how lucky I am to have a man like him. My life has been changed since we met and up until now, he’s still changing me for the better. Of course, the process of healing is still long for there’s still a part of us that is mourning. We’re confident that we’ll get over this loss and I’m sure that when that time comes, we’ll be much happier than before.

“Omma! Omma!” Athena shook me by the shoulder, waking the lazy old me up.

I turned to face her and the moment I opened my eyes, a magazine with me on its cover is right in front of my face.

“Wow!” I said and looked at it closely.

A month ago, I’ve decided to do a cover for VOGUE magazine as my way of telling the people that I’m fine and there’s nothing to worry about. As a matter of fact, I’m a bit worried about this because there are still a lot of people who are seeing me as a cheater even if G-dragon and Khun has already talked about the issue. The two had different press releases and in all fairness to Khun, he really cleared my name up till the end.

“Ishi and I have been friends even before she became an artist….we treat each other like best friends and that’s just it…we’ve never hooked up even before…of course…rumors will be rumors but none of them are true….as you all know…she’s been through a lot these past few months and I wasn’t able to check on her or even visit her in the hospital because of my packed schedule so I’ve decided to drop by her house for a visit….we went out for dinner and I can’t see anything bad with it…the second time we met…I went shopping with her because that’s our way of relaxing ourselves…the kiss thing isn’t true at all…she hurt her eye and I’m just checking it….I just wish that people will already stop hooking me and Ishi up because it’s really disturbing….not to mention…she’s already married….I respect G-dragon sunbaenim so much and I will not do anything to ruin their family” he said in his interview.

“We’re back together again…my wife has asked for space after the loss of our baby and I gave it to her willingly for I know how affected she was by that incident…in terms of her cheating….Ishi will not even dare to do that…I know my wife and I trust her….you can say anything that you want to say and write whatever you want…but….I will not believe in any of them for none are true at all…I admit…Khun and I are not that close but we’re not enemies as well…he and Ishi are friends and I’m good with it…after all…I know that they both know their limitations…I just wish that the rumors will already stop for it’s really burdensome” G-dragon said in his press release.

I can say that the people stopped judging me in one way or another after that but there are still some who continues to bash me. I can’t blame them though. Thing is, there’s a part of me that is already worried about what my career would be after this controversy. Of course, it wouldn’t be the same again for I was dubbed as a cheater and it’s just so hard to

Please log in to read the full chapter